Joe Budden. Nicki Minaj. Buckshot, & Crown Royyal Cypher at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2009

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Joe buddens corny a.ss did k!ll it, cant front and nicki did better than the one she did on the deal

dying @ the fake effects bet added ...sounds like it was at a wrestling match

Last edited by Showtimegp; 10-27-2009 at 11:13 PM..
 10-27-2009, 11:13 PM         #102
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joooooeeeeeeyyyy
 8 years ago '09        #103
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7346 7346
Bernard k!lled it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-27-2009, 11:19 PM         #104
Knocka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas had me hyped for that nicki minaj s**t & i fell for it. she should be ashamed.

budden>>>
 8 years ago '08        #105
MrGetBusy 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2 2
propsssss
 8 years ago '04        #106
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Budden>>>

"its not a wet dream you just got shot at while you sleepin" I fux with that, the croud was feeling Budden, yall haters heard them OOOOOOO's when he was droppin that heat. Eminem did iight but how many of you fools heard what Em' was saying? Half the cats just a.ssumed the s**t was hot and said OOOOOOO, real time not too many people could've heard him.

Nicki was dope too but she f**kin irritates me when she gets on her "Martian" s**t and starts talkin like lil wayne. I f**kIN HATE WHEN SHE DOES THAT!!! She did that s**t in the 5 star remix too, but shorty is bad...so I'll let her slide with that irritating s**t

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 10-28-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #107
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
i dont know what yall see in the manage et tois broad. She is horriblay and sound just like wayne...

Budden saved this one...
 10-28-2009, 12:50 AM         #108
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont matter what anyone else in the cypher spit. Buddens shut s**t down. Buckshot really disappointed me.
 8 years ago '09        #109
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
Listening to Niki hurts my brain....
 8 years ago '04        #110
bmizzle2004 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 38 38
corny budden came iite tho
 8 years ago '04        #111
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
Budden Came correct

Nicki's voice made me want to shoot her

the other 2 were whatever.
 8 years ago '04        #112
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
joey MUDERED that cypher....end of story
 10-28-2009, 01:09 AM         #113
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
quit hating nikki went in and her buzz is bigger than all them n*ggas put together
 8 years ago '04        #114
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 eyerocket05 said:
quit hating nikki went in and her buzz is bigger than all them n*ggas put together
"buzz" doesn't equal "talent"
 8 years ago '04        #115
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Young Professa said:
"buzz" doesn't equal "talent"
i'm sorry buddy but Nicki does actually have sum talent, yeah the voice can be annoying but talent aint all about voice my friend
 10-28-2009, 01:20 AM         #116
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
i'm sorry buddy but Nicki does actually have sum talent, yeah the voice can be annoying but talent aint all about voice my friend
If the listening audience cant stand the sound of your voice and your profession is all about using your voice then there is most certainly a conflict of interest. BTW, what makes her so talented? She looks good but thats not a talent. Her voice is annoying so anything she may say is falling on deaf ears.

Where do you n*ggas come up with this s**t?
 10-28-2009, 01:28 AM         #117
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
If the listening audience cant stand the sound of your voice and your profession is all about using your voice then there is most certainly a conflict of interest. BTW, what makes her so talented? She looks good but thats not a talent. Her voice is annoying so anything she may say is falling on deaf ears.

Where do you n*ggas come up with this s**t?
I dont understan what u talkin bout how is she falling on deaf ears if she got a fan base and a big buzz that must mean somebody like her. its not cause she attractive that u listen to the music.it must be hot enough to have everybody wanting her on tracks. U have to have some type of talent to do that. Cause if not everybody would have a hot single.....BTW shes the hottest artist out the east beside jay right now.
 8 years ago '06        #118
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 eyerocket05 said:
I dont understan what u talkin bout how is she falling on deaf ears if she got a fan base and a big buzz that must mean somebody like her. its not cause she attractive that u listen to the music.it must be hot enough to have everybody wanting her on tracks. U have to have some type of talent to do that. Cause if not everybody would have a hot single.....BTW shes the hottest artist out the east beside jay right now.

Wow. That b**ch aint all that hot...The only ppl jockin minaj is young girls fam....
 8 years ago '08        #119
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 eyerocket05 said:
Whoo....?
 10-28-2009, 01:49 AM         #120
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Whoo....?
I mean she got tracks with everybody gucci, yo gotti, drake, wayne, and i believe she got a track out with kim and amil.......im sure there's alot more i really dont keep up with her and i know she got alotta s**t and she on alotta remixs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy