most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Monday Night Football... Who ya got?
Saints 27 79.41%
Falcons 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-03-2009, 01:04 AM         #601
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
who just said anything about a undefeated season?

and who said anything about the saints not losing this year?

i just said we are 7-0 for reason, u just mad cause i said the eagles lost to the damn RAIDERS with mcnabb...so how in the hell you think they would beat the saints?
Why would i be mad you lil c*cksucka?

My team is in first place in its division you slow mothaf**ka, f**k do i care about a fluke loss to the raiders

The aints had the luxury of playing us without our best player, reverse the roles, do you think you would have had a chance against us with brunell playing?
 8 years ago '04        #602
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13007 13007
 grovesoulja said:
Let me get this straight...im a homer cause i proved everything u said to be wrong?

i think you're the homer cause you just put all kinda crap up to try and make a point that was bulls**t...next time make a point that makes sense to the world and not from your one sided p.o.v.
You're a homer because you can't be objective about your team.

Your "points", are stupid as hell. For example:

If you watched the game tonight, you would understand, the Falcons kept up with your scoring fine. They could have outscored you had their kicker not missed 2 field goals. If you take away the pick 6, you scored 1 more touchdown than the Falcons. (Yes, I know, the D scored too).

Example 2: "The ESPN blitz and they mama".... THAT'S your reasoning for why your team is good? It's beyond obvious you have no f**king clue what you're talking about, so all you do is defend and up your team. You can play John Madden football all day, and beat the computer 72-3, but that doesn't mean you know s**t about football.

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-03-2009 at 01:09 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #603
xslick504 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1633 1633
saints D don't have to be remarkable...... saints went 8-8 last year with a trash D that couldn't get stops or turnovers and a run game that was joke....

8-8 and 6 of those losses were a 3pt avg......now we have a D that can get off the field , turnovers , and score......they aren't great by any means but with what we have on offense , all we need is our D to get a couple stops or a turnover or 2..... we had 14 turnovers all last year.... we got 15 through 7 games so far...

say what ya wanna ..... saints D isn't lights out , but they make plays.

saints won't go undefeated ..... i'll take 14-2 or 13-3...... pats , atl (away) , dal , and car (away) are losable games no doubt. having the pats and dal at home give us an advantage though.

Last edited by xslick504; 11-03-2009 at 01:11 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #604
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 xslick504 said:
saints D don't have to be remarkable...... saints went 8-8 last year with a trash D that couldn't get stops or turnovers and a run game that was joke....

8-8 and 6 of those losses were a 3pt avg......now we have a D that can get off the field , turnovers , and score......they aren't great by any means but with what we have on offense , all we need is our D to get a couple stops or a turnover or 2..... we had 14 turnovers all last year.... we got 15 through 7 games so far...

say what ya wanna ..... saints D isn't lights out , but they make plays.
I never said the Saints aren't good. They are a top 5 team. I'm not saying they are undefeated by luck. I think they lose next week, and I'm making my point with why I believe that.

Also... it's the NFL, outside of the Browns, every game is a lose-able game.

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-03-2009 at 01:13 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #605
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 FACEMOB1 said:
Why would i be mad you lil c*cksucka?

My team is in first place in its division you slow mothaf**ka, f**k do i care about a fluke loss to the raiders

The aints had the luxury of playing us without our best player, reverse the roles, do you think you would have had a chance against us with brunell playing?
you cant be serious! u just said the saints played the eagles without their "best" player which is donovan mcnabb....right. ok. well how is it that you lose to the RAIDERS!!!! with said "best" player? huh? please explain that to me....the raiders is the worst team in the league...there is no excuse for that dummy!
and yes i think we have a chance against you with brunell...the guy was a starting qb in this league for quite sometime...has alot of experience and if you argue that then u are definitely a clown
 8 years ago '05        #606
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

If you watched the game tonight, you would understand, the Falcons kept up with your scoring fine. They could have outscored you had their kicker not missed 2 field goals. If you take away the pick 6, you scored 1 more touchdown than the Falcons. (Yes, I know, the D scored too).

Example 2: "The ESPN blitz and they mama".... THAT'S your reasoning for why your team is good? It's beyond obvious you have no f**king clue what you're talking about, so all you do is defend and up your team. You can play John Madden football all day, and beat the computer 72-3, but that doesn't mean you know s**t about football.
if you take away our pick 6 then you got to take away your fumble and score dummy we still win a.sswipe...once again you make no sense whatsoever.
 8 years ago '09        #607
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I never said the Saints aren't good. They are a top 5 team. I'm not saying they are undefeated by luck. I think they lose next week, and I'm making my point with why I believe that.
soooo we'll lose to the panthers cause they had 1 good week of football? saints D will be focus on run , shadow steve smith with sharper , wait for delhomme to f**k up...... the end. next big game is week 12.....

all teams have great / good / bad weeks.... so far we've had 1 bad half out of 7 games.....

lol at top 5 team.... name 4 teams that are better besides the colts (which are just as good but not alot better)obviously.... and i want you to say vikings cause i'll eat that s**t up.... go for it.

Last edited by xslick504; 11-03-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #608
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

did you read what i said? if not please read it again....i said espn MEDIA predicted the saints would lose because of the jets BLITZ...i didnt say espn blitz is why we good....stop it man just stop it.
 8 years ago '04        #609
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
^^^^^^xslick504

regularjoe said:

Also... it's the NFL, outside of the Browns, every game is a lose-able game.
Read, then respond dumb a.ss.
 11-03-2009, 01:21 AM         #610
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
you cant be serious! u just said the saints played the eagles without their "best" player which is donovan mcnabb....right. ok. well how is it that you lose to the RAIDERS!!!! with said "best" player? huh? please explain that to me....the raiders is the worst team in the league...there is no excuse for that dummy!
and yes i think we have a chance against you with brunell...the guy was a starting qb in this league for quite sometime...has alot of experience and if you argue that then u are definitely a clown
:rolll augh:

I know who brunell was you dumbf**k, we been s**tting on him for years when he was a redskin.

As for the raiders, Any given sunday. But your showing how dumb you are though again saying there the worst in the l when they have more wins then some other teams like the rams, lions, and bucs. But i really don give a f**k about the raiders, every team has a fluke game here and there dummy.

You beat us without our best player, and i know it irks you inside
 8 years ago '04        #611
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
[/B]

did you read what i said? if not please read it again....i said espn MEDIA predicted the saints would lose because of the jets BLITZ...i didnt say espn blitz is why we good....stop it man just stop it.
Who gives a f**k what ESPN predicts? That doesn't have s**t to do with anything. Why even mention it? You must be a young kid.
 8 years ago '09        #612
space
space
this is a waste..... if you really think the panthers have a better chance than the falcons , go ahead and think that. i'm out..... 7-0 .... hater....WHO DAT!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #613
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:

I know who brunell was you dumbf**k, we been s**tting on him for years when he was a redskin.

As for the raiders, Any given sunday. But your showing how dumb you are though again saying there the worst in the l when they have more wins then some other teams like the rams, lions, and bucs. But i really don give a f**k about the raiders, every team has a fluke game here and there dummy.

Yep..
 8 years ago '04        #614
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 xslick504 said:
this is a waste..... if you really think the panthers have a better chance than the falcons , go ahead and think that. i'm out..... 7-0 .... hater....
Lol. Don't get sand in your v*gina. They play every game for a reason.

And don't front... you're leaving cause you're getting s**t on.

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-03-2009 at 01:26 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #615
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Who gives a f**k what ESPN predicts? That doesn't have s**t to do with anything. Why even mention it? You must be a young kid.

i'm done with you...just holla at me next week...
 11-03-2009, 01:26 AM         #616
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Exactly. Dudes act like any team cant be beaten on any day. Im sure arizona had chopped up a dub going into carolina only to come out with egg in their face
 11-03-2009, 01:27 AM         #617
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
^^:sad34:
 8 years ago '04        #618
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 grovesoulja said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol @ making 2 Saints fans feel stupid after their squad had a great win.

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-03-2009 at 01:30 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #619
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:

It doesnt irk me....we played and won already....i know it irks you though cause u lost to the RAIDERS with your "best" player....once again its no excuse for that, also its common knowledge that the redskin organization is horrible so those years brunell was there i dont hold that against him...

but we 7-0 thats something the panthers and the eagles are not...goodnight holla at me next week
 11-03-2009, 01:33 AM         #620
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
It doesnt irk me....we played and won already....i know it irks you though cause u lost to the RAIDERS with your "best" player....once again its no excuse for that, also its common knowledge that the redskin organization is horrible so those years brunell was there i dont hold that against him...

but we 7-0 thats something the panthers and the eagles are not...goodnight holla at me next week
Again showing your stupidity. My team is in FIRST PLACE in its division, why would a loss to an irrelevant afc team irk me?

damn they really are stupid down south.

And congrats on being 7-0, im sure they give out trophies for being undefeated thru 7 games, ask the titans how that worked out for them last year
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy