Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Monday Night Football... Who ya got?
Saints 27 79.41%
Falcons 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-02-2009, 11:52 PM         #581
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
its gotto be 175x175, and damn hot avy!!
This is good, boss

[pic - click to view]

nevermind

Last edited by Sub 0; 11-02-2009 at 11:53 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #582
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67

[pic - click to view]

WHO DAT!!
 8 years ago '05        #583
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
who Saints play next?
 8 years ago '04        #584
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 Adamsville said:
who Saints play next?
The Panthers. And they'll beat the Saints.
 8 years ago '05        #585
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
eww.. I hate that WHO DAT s**t... s**t is wiggedy wiggedy wack.
 8 years ago '06        #586
DJ Endo 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
if you in LA i can totally believe that...my a.ss was shocked at how many nice a.ss cars i saw out there when i visited, i'm from Richmond, VA...u see a porsche maybe once or twice a month...i saw like 50 in the 2 weeks i was there along wit a bunch of other cars u dont see here...n*ggas in LA got throwaway money
REAL TALK.

w/ all these trust fund babies walking around out there & s**t. LA is f**king intimidating.
 8 years ago '06        #587
DJ Endo 
space
space
 adamsville said:
eww.. I hate that who dat s**t... S**t is wiggedy wiggedy wack.
lmao.. Almost as lame as saying "wiggedy wiggedy wack" huh?
 8 years ago '05        #588
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
 regularjoe said:
...What The Hell The Outcome Of That Score Going Be. I Wants To Know This....-_-

n*ggas Been Saying This For Acouple Weeks Now
 8 years ago '06        #589
DJ Endo 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Put the crack pipe down.
 8 years ago '05        #590
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 regularjoe said:
Yea whatever BLOWJOE! make sure u in on the avt bet...d*ck in the b00ty a.ss lil boy

Last edited by grovesoulja; 11-03-2009 at 12:27 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #591
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
I know it seems unlikely. Personally, I don't believe the Saints can handle the pressure of being the top team in the league (for an extended period of time). Only 6 times in the team's history have they had double digits wins. The Saints are a good football team, but they're not invincible. Sedrick Ellis might not be close to 100%. That's huge.

Here is the Saints game so far:
Lions - 24th ranked D
Eagles - Eagles backup Kevin Kolb started. Granted, Kolb played great, but playing against McNabb is MUCH different.
Bills - 26th ranked D
Jets - 2nd ranked defense. "Held" the Saints to 24. Saints played great.
Giants - Another great game by the Saints.
Miami - 17th ranked D, and for the people who watched this game, knows... the Miami Dolphins played arguably the WORST 2nd half (actually late in the 1st half) of football since the f**king face mask was invented. Dolphins were up something like 21-3. Bad coaching, bad play calling, bad effort. Awful football by the Dolphins.
Falcons - 23rd ranked D

Last edited by regularjoe; 11-03-2009 at 12:30 AM..
 11-03-2009, 12:30 AM         #592
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Kolb didnt play great. Three ints, one was a pick 6 and the other gave the aints the ball on the 20 yard line.
 8 years ago '04        #593
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
^Kolb didnt play great. Three ints, one was a pick 6 and the other gave the aints the ball on the 20 yard line.
Yep you're right. I meant the fact the he moved the ball against them. He had something like 300+ yards. Trying to insinuate the Saints D isn't remarkable or anything.
 8 years ago '05        #594
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I know it seems unlikely. Personally, I don't believe the Saints can handle the pressure of being the top team in the league (for an extended period of time). Only 6 times in the team's history have they had double digits wins. The Saints are a good football team, but they're not invincible. Sedrick Ellis might not be close to 100%. That's huge.

Here is the Saints game so far:
Lions - 24th ranked D
Eagles - Eagles backup Kevin Kolb started. Granted, Kolb played great, but playing against McNabb is MUCH different.
Bills - 26th ranked D
Jets - 2nd ranked defense. "Held" the Saints to 24. Saints played great.
Giants - Another great game by the Saints.
Miami - 17th ranked D, and for the people who watched this game, knows... the Miami Dolphins played arguably the WORST 2nd half (actually late in the 1st half) of football since the f**king face mask was invented. Bad coaching, bad play calling, bad effort. Awful football.
Falcons - 23rd ranked D

U are delusional! the saints are 7-0 for a reason...lets me dissect YOUR P.O.V.

detroit- the saints did what they were suppose to do beat a bad team...point blank

Eagles- last time i checked mcnabb dont play cornerback, defensive end, defensive tackle or linebacker also the eagles lost to the RAIDERS WITH MCNABB! so your arguement is null and void on this one.

Bills- again the saints did what they were suppose to do beat a bad team.

Jets- the whole espn media and they mama had the saints losing cause the jets were supposedly gonna blitz the saints into submission...we beat that a.ss too

Giants- #1 ranked defense just demolished the RAIDERS said it felt like a scrimmage, the saints had the game won in the 2nd quarter .

MIami- played the worst 2nd half or did our defense play lights out in the second half? i think its the latter. and the saints offense lit their defense up like a christmas tree.

Falcons- got beat fair and square, division oppenent played tough but cant stop our offense or keep up with us scoring.

so once again shut that dumb a.ss s**t you talking up and give the saints credit...not that banckhand compliment s**t cause we are something your team is not and thats UNDEFEATED! b**ch BOY!
 8 years ago '04        #595
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 regularjoe said:

[pic - click to view]

11-03-2009, 12:50 AM         #596
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:

detroit- the saints did what they were suppose to do beat a bad team...point blank

Eagles- last time i checked mcnabb dont play cornerback, defensive end, defensive tackle or linebacker also the eagles lost to the RAIDERS WITH MCNABB! so your arguement is null and void on this one.

Jets- the whole espn media and they mama had the saints losing cause the jets were supposedly gonna blitz the saints into submission...we beat that a.ss too

Giants- #1 ranked defense just demolished the RAIDERS said it felt like a scrimmage, the saints had the game won in the 2nd quarter .

MIami- played the worst 2nd half or did our defense play lights out in the second half? i think its the latter. and the saints offense lit their defense up like a christmas tree.

Falcons- got beat fair and square, division oppenent played tough but cant stop our offense or keep up with us scoring.

so once again shut that dumb a.ss s**t you talking up and give the saints credit...not that banckhand compliment s**t cause we are something your team is not and thats UNDEFEATED! b**ch BOY!
STFU lil n*gga. Titans were 10-0 last year too, wtf happened to them in the playoffs??????. Nothing is guaranteed. Yall n*ggas have peaked and will only go down. Mark my words hoe.
 8 years ago '04        #597
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 grovesoulja said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #598
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #599
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:

[pic - click to view]

Let me get this straight...im a homer cause i proved everything u said to be wrong?

i think you're the homer cause you just put all kinda crap up to try and make a point that was bulls**t...next time make a point that makes sense to the world and not from your one sided p.o.v.
 8 years ago '05        #600
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
STFU lil n*gga. Titans were 10-0 last year too, wtf happened to them in the playoffs??????. Nothing is guaranteed. Yall n*ggas have peaked and will only go down. Mark my words hoe.
who just said anything about a undefeated season?

and who said anything about the saints not losing this year?

i just said we are 7-0 for reason, u just mad cause i said the eagles lost to the damn RAIDERS with mcnabb...so how in the hell you think they would beat the saints?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy