Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 JeeQ said:
Let's get this Eagles. Andy believe in your RBs, I know Westbrook is gone but we still have RBs even a real FB, don't forget about them Andy, a balanced attack will take this. There's nothing I need to say here, everyone knows what this game is about, even if you don't follow the NFC East you know what this game means. Injured Winston Justice who was a human turnstile last time has a ton to prove on Sunday. Shady goes for that #1 RB spot, but I think Eldra Buckley will be the real gem. Jackson is going to be looking for a big play every down and Maclin will get his in there too. Going to be a lot of talented young WR's showcased tonight (Jackson,Maclin,Nicks, Manningham). Can't wait till Sunday, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
i co-sign with that buckley part.

i think he's gonna go off man.
he's tired of riding that bench, he's gonna get dirty on the big stage and show why he's in the league

he's a punishing back, runs REALLLLLLL hard.
 8 years ago '07        #122
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 StateProperty88 said:
i know our teams are in the world series right now, but it is an off day and its time to talk igs/g-men. question to giants fans. eli manning...wats his problem right now cause he isnt playing good football. is the injury effecting him any you think?
i don't think its the injuries maybe hes losing confidence or worried about serious injuries players are dropping like flies. :angry12:
 8 years ago '06        #123
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,257 | Props total: 442 442
 Grisly said:
i co-sign with that buckley part.

i think he's gonna go off man.
he's tired of riding that bench, he's gonna get dirty on the big stage and show why he's in the league

he's a punishing back, runs REALLLLLLL hard.
i know buck... he lives wit some guys i went to school with.. he frequent alot of the bars in my area.. play poker with him time to time
 10-30-2009, 11:46 AM         #124
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i wouldnt go to a football game with my girl....a football game is for you and ya boys to go out and wild out....most girls i kno like basketball more than football....so thats just me
 8 years ago '07        #125
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 StateProperty88 said:
i know our teams are in the world series right now, but it is an off day and its time to talk igs/g-men. question to giants fans. eli manning...wats his problem right now cause he isnt playing good football. is the injury effecting him any you think?
the game plan is just all f**ked up! the past two weeks the giants been tryna get in shootout with teams instead of doing what they do which is play physical football and pound the ball and controll the clock.the past two weeks i done seen on 3rd and short.....40 yard bombs down the field to hixon:angry12: instead of just picking up the first with a short pass.the coaches are being outcoached and not making adjustments.like i said last week in the giants/ari thread the cards used the same schemes the saints used the previous week and eli/offense was confused.that tell me the coaches not getting the job done
 8 years ago '09        #126
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
gilbride:

Q. There has been a lot of talk about the offense having a problem getting into a rhythm. Is part of that problem the fact that Eli has to get the right call made at the same time the play clock is winding down?

A. Yeah, that may be exactly what it is. It is something that he has been doing for six years, so we are not asking him to do anything less or anything more than what he has had to do. Part of the reason we have been effective and have been good is because we have put a lot on his plate to put us in a good play. You hear people talk about the run game, well a lot of the reason the run game is good is because he gets us in and out of things that would not have been successful had we stayed in them. We do ask a lot of him and that is a lot to bear, but he is a bright guy. He is very, as you said, since his rookie year, hard working and a blue collar kind of guy. So, he doesn't mind the challenge of putting in the time that allows him to perform like a (Tom) Brady, or like his brother (Peyton Manning), a lot of the qualities of Drew Brees. Basically, the game is theirs to run. It is our job as coaches to not only select plays that give our players the best opportunities to be successful but part of the preparation is to get him ready so that he can get us into the good plays and get us out of the bad ones and make good judgments so our guys execute the things we have asked them to do. It is a lot to ask but it is something that we feel he can handle. Sometimes certain teams do a good job of making it more difficult for him than others and when that happens we try to take a little bit off of his plate. Just go ahead and run this, go ahead and run that. To be honest with you, there are a very few things that you can do that are just like that.

if eli is gonna get all the credit for good plays he should get at least some of the credit for bad plays

he gets sent to the line with a few plays and depending on what he sees from the defense he either sticks with play 1. or audibles to one of the other.
 8 years ago '09        #127
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
and i know eli has also called fake audibles to get the defense to change around making the original play a better call.
 8 years ago '05        #128
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 24/7foamz said:
the game plan is just all f**ked up! the past two weeks the giants been tryna get in shootout with teams instead of doing what they do which is play physical football and pound the ball and controll the clock.the past two weeks i done seen on 3rd and short.....40 yard bombs down the field to hixon:angry12: instead of just picking up the first with a short pass.the coaches are being outcoached and not making adjustments.like i said last week in the giants/ari thread the cards used the same schemes the saints used the previous week and eli/offense was confused.that tell me the coaches not getting the job done
yeah i can see what your saying. ray didinger was on philly sports radio today and said that against the cards you guys had like 40 passes to like 27 runs or something like that. and i was prettty surprised at that.

why do you think they have gone away from the run and do you think that will changed this sunday against us?
 8 years ago '05        #129
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
For those talking about Eli's play and his injury, his foot has nothing to do with him making the wrong read. Most of his throws have been on target he has just made a few bad decisions that have cost us. Against Arizona I don't put the first 2 ints on Manning but the 3rd was all him, he had Nicks open underneath. Instead he tried forcing it to Smith who was covered with safety help over the top.

We'll bounce back together, it's not all on him, we win as a team and we lose as a team.
 8 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
For those talking about Eli's play and his injury, his foot has nothing to do with him making the wrong read. Most of his throws have been on target he has just made a few bad decisions that have cost us. Against Arizona I don't put the first 2 ints on Manning but the 3rd was all him, he had Nicks open underneath. Instead he tried forcing it to Smith who was covered with safety help over the top.

We'll bounce back together, it's not all on him, we win as a team and we lose as a team.
well said stu, i hope everyone makes atleast minor adjustments to cut down the turnovers it would be just sad to keep losing the same way again and again.
 8 years ago '08        #131
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
 trackmanxs said:
by time you leave with ur head down, the phanatics will be riled up and chucking d size batteries and anyone who is not a philly phan.....ask j.d. drew
was @ this game. crowd was hype...

Eagles winning this game. should be a good one though
 8 years ago '07        #132
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah i can see what your saying. ray didinger was on philly sports radio today and said that against the cards you guys had like 40 passes to like 27 runs or something like that. and i was prettty surprised at that.

why do you think they have gone away from the run and do you think that will changed this sunday against us?
i expect philly to come out with the same gameplan they did last year.stack the box and play the giants wrs one-on-one.the giants gonna have to beat them corners,thats the same scheme ari used.the giant wrs are still young so they gonna have growing pains,but once again if these coaches are smart they would get boss involved(which they never do!) and also set up some hb screens with bradshaw(which they never do unless its 2nd/3rd and forever) i wanna see what adjustments these coaches make if they not attacking the eagles linebackers with boss and bradshaw then these coaches need their head examined
 8 years ago '05        #133
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 24/7foamz said:
i expect philly to come out with the same gameplan they did last year.stack the box and play the giants wrs one-on-one.the giants gonna have to beat them corners,thats the same scheme ari used.the giant wrs are still young so they gonna have growing pains,but once again if these coaches are smart they would get boss involved(which they never do!) and also set up some hb screens with bradshaw(which they never do unless its 2nd/3rd and forever) i wanna see what adjustments these coaches make if they not attacking the eagles linebackers with boss and bradshaw then these coaches need their head examined
yeah we got that linebacker from the rams witherspoon and he had a good first game, but it was against the redskins so we still dont really know what we have in him. interested to see how much we blitz you guys because we have been blitzing like crazy since the beginning of the season (except for the saints game) if you guys see that then i would expect some screens. i think you guys are probably goin to attack samuel because he can't tackle for s**t
 10-30-2009, 11:57 PM         #134
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets mothaf**kin get it.

Got my old account back.

Giants bout to get shat on.

This will be a good weekend :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #135
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Lets mothaf**kin get it.

Got my old account back.

damn son your powerful on every account thats dope
 10-31-2009, 12:04 AM         #136
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
damn son your powerful on every account thats dope
not everyone, been banned too many times for stupid s**t
 8 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
not everyone, been banned too many times for stupid s**t

Last edited by Funeral James; 10-31-2009 at 09:28 AM..
 10-31-2009, 01:38 AM         #138
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Lets mothaf**kin get it.

Got my old account back.

may the best team win
 10-31-2009, 01:42 AM         #139
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
may the best team win
Yea. Surprisingly this week hasnt had as much s**t talking as we used to doing. Guess both fanbases aint sold on there team just yet.
 8 years ago '05        #140
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
No disrespect, but even though we handled both of y'all I'm going with tha Eagles... I can't stand tha f**king Giants lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy