New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #821
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 kraYz13 said:
when does CC become a free agent?
we only signed him to a 1 year contract
 8 years ago '07        #822
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 PabloDiablo said:
we only signed him to a 1 year contract
good s**t, hope the lions pick him up
 11-02-2009, 04:52 PM         #823
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

= Me from the Weaver TD til the end of the damn game...
 8 years ago '05        #824
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,291 | Props total: 647 647
sherridan is a poser.

coughlin better take over the D
 8 years ago '07        #825
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Ghettoquiz said:
sherridan is a poser.

he won't i bet hes sayin "we can't lose 4 in a row" :angry12:
 8 years ago '09        #826
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
during that Jackson TD, C.C. had great coverage...

on Michael Johnson
 8 years ago '05        #827
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Ghettoquiz said:
sherridan is a poser.

I don't see that happening, Coughlin is a offensive minded coach, if anything he would give the duties to someone else, I wish it would be Mike Waufle(sp?).
 8 years ago '08        #828
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

Priceless
I almost spit Pepsi all on my screen when I saw that.
 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM         #829
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yea the pic is priceless
 8 years ago '07        #830
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
im not ready to s**t on sheridan yet.its alot of injuries on defense

tuck-one arm
coefield/robbins-knee surgery in the offseason
osi-read above
canty-played 1 game
alford-done for season
bernard-aint s**t!
boley-gone the past 4 weeks
ross-smh im tired of seeing his a.ss at every home game jumping up and down running up and down the sidelines and not on the field.im glad u wanna root for ur team but keep ur a.ss home.im tired of him and his b**ch a.ss hamstring.he need to get back on the field
phillips-done for the year

now what i have a problem with is getting better players on the field(sintim,wilkinson,kehl,hell im down for taking a safety off the practice squad and replacing browns bum a.ss).sheridan needs to be more creative with his blitzing and stop that damn zone s**t u dont have the linebackers or safetys too do it!
 11-02-2009, 11:26 PM         #831
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York Giants WR Steve Smith's boasts get Philadelphia Eagles defense fired up

BY Hank Gola
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 4:00 AM
Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson celebrates TD by doing the bump with Andy Reid.
Kaster/AP
Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson celebrates TD by doing the bump with Andy Reid.
Take our Poll
Big Bruised: Week 8

Who do you think was the goat of the Giants loss to the Eagles Sunday?
Tom Coughlin, didn't have his team ready to go
Eli Manning, those picks were deadly
Defense, torched early and often
Why pick just one? A total team collapse
Related News

* Photo
* Big Apple Football: Giants and Jets Best of Week 8
* Articles
* Eli insists he's putting his best foot forward
* Jets, Fish mix it up before game
* Ginn's returns are kick in pants to Jets
* Myers: Ryan's as Green as his Gang
* Goin' Deep: Intrigue from around the NFL
* Miami Dolphins have true character

PHILADELPHIA - After spending his first four years in the NFL with the Patriots, current Eagle cornerback Ellis Hobbs has seen a lot of pregame trash talk blow up in opponents' faces.

So it was Sunday after the Giants' Steve Smith predicted receivers would be open all day long against the Eagles' man coverage. The end result, a 40-17 Philadelphia rout, didn't exactly go according to Smith's script.

"Oh yeah. We read it. We understood it," Hobbs said. "It is what it is. It's nothing I'm not used to, especially coming from New England. I think we did well today, across the board."

Indeed, it was total domination on defense, offense and special teams as the Eagles beat the Giants for the third straight time, including last year's playoffs. And while the Giants were left to try to figure out what has gone wrong the last three weeks, the Eagles, who just two weeks ago flopped against the pitiful Raiders, were set to prepare for next week's NFC East showdown against the Cowboys.

They forced three turnovers, including two more INTs by Eli Manning, and kept hitting the beleaguered Giants defense for big plays - TD runs of 41 and 66 yards, and a TD pass of 54. They scored in bunches - 13 points in the first 3:45 of the first quarter and 14 points in the final 1:38 of the half. The Giants didn't know what happened.

"When a team can consistently score on you left and right, it just deflates you," said tight end Brent Celek, who caught a huge 17-yard TD pass on third-and-goal in the first quarter. "We were just able to put the pedal to the metal today. It kind of broke their backs."

Twice in the game, the Giants looked as if they might be getting back into it and the Eagles slammed the door. Immediately after Kevin Boss caught a 18-yard TD pass to cut it to 16-7 with 1:54 left in the half, DeSean Jackson caught his sixth TD pass of over 50 yards this year, running through the Giants' Cover-2, which is supposed to prevent big plays.

It was one example of how the Eagles coaching staff also dominated. In this case, it continued to exploit the Giants safeties. Donovan McNabb, in fact, pointed to offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg after the TD.

"A heck of a call," coach Andy Reid said. "Donovan was fired up. They played it just like we hoped."

"It goes back to film study," McNabb said. "We recognized the way the safeties play. Whenever you get in that situation, you want to take a shot. One on one with DeSean and the safety, we'll take that every time."

"All week in practice, we kind of knew if they rolled into Cover 2 on that play, it would be a great play for us against the safety," Jackson explained. "It's called ZZ Cross. We run that a lot. When I faked going across and broke it back out, there was nobody there."

While the Eagles felt they made a statement to the rest of the league, they stopped short of saying they had taken over this rivalry.

"If you read the papers, those guys felt like it was a brand new game," said Hobbs. "We understand they were going to come out and punch us. It was just a matter of who was going to fall first. When somebody knocks you out of the playoffs, it's going to stick with you. But each game is a new game. I think we did a good job of understanding that."

"I've played eight years with veterans who taught me how to respect the game," said cornerback Sheldon Brown, referring to Smith's comments. "And for what it's worth, I respect everybody."
 8 years ago '04        #832
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Stupendamatic said:
Specify which team because nothing in your avy/sig shows which team you root for, I am going to a.ssume it's the Eagles though, correct?
damn I def been away too long when this is a question
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy