New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
 83
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #801
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3230 3230
 PHILADELPHIA said:
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness
Thats the only part I disagree with..Tuck was in Donovan's face on multiple occasions. We just couldn't capitalize on those opportunities. If Tuck catches that ball he bats away from Donovan..we're looking at a whole different ball game.
 8 years ago '09        #802
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Switchc2390 said:
Thats the only part I disagree with..Tuck was in Donovan's face on multiple occasions. We just couldn't capitalize on those opportunities. If Tuck catches that ball he bats away from Donovan..we're looking at a whole different ball game.
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
 11-02-2009, 12:27 PM         #803
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness
:applause:

smh...lol me playing madden 10>>>>>>>>sheridans and gilbrides schemes
 8 years ago '04        #804
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
Thats the only part I disagree with..Tuck was in Donovan's face on multiple occasions. We just couldn't capitalize on those opportunities. If Tuck catches that ball he bats away from Donovan..we're looking at a whole different ball game.

na son....tuck had that one play and that was ona blitz and a waggle....tuck was AWOL
 8 years ago '05        #805
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3230 3230
 PabloDiablo said:
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
And if she was under the needle but her surgery went wrong..she'd be closer to being your uncle then if she never did.
 8 years ago '09        #806
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Switchc2390 said:
And if she was under the needle but her surgery went wrong..she'd be closer to being your uncle then if she never did.
what?
 8 years ago '07        #807
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
what in the hell


look switch....pablo is a giants fan
 8 years ago '09        #808
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i was actually voted boxdens official giants fan back when they did that when i had the ricflair name
 8 years ago '07        #809
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 PabloDiablo said:
i was actually voted boxdens official giants fan back when they did that when i had the ricflair name

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #810
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #811
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10791 10791
WTF is happening with the giants?!?! They just gave up the division just like that?!?!




  48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 8 years ago '07        #812
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 PabloDiablo said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #813
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 PabloDiablo said:
i was actually voted boxdens official giants fan back when they did that when i had the ricflair name
you were ricflair?


[spoiler - click to view]

 11-02-2009, 02:36 PM         #814
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Embarrassing Loss...

I'm going to keep this very short and to the point...

Gilbride is the worst O-Cordinator I've ever seen in my entire life... For the first time in my entire existence, I gave serious consideration to getting up and not watching any more of a Giants game, IN THE FIRST QUARTER...

And Sheridan is a fruad... He was a horrible LB's coach and had our LB's out of place all year last year, and he seems to have now spread that to the entire Defense.

Eli is playing in vintage 2004 form right now... Just horrible.

The loss of Kenny Phillips, and it's impact, has even suprised me... His loss was huge.

Hopefully getting Boley, Canty and Ross back will have a transformative effect... But right now I honestly don't see it happening.

Embarrassing Loss...

Congrats Eagles fans.
 8 years ago '05        #815
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3230 3230
 Syphernix said:
what in the hell


look switch....pablo is a giants fan
What does that have to do with the point he made?

Point is Tuck was in McNabb's face on multiple occasions..not enough..but he still was there a lot..so was Osi
 8 years ago '09        #816
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 notoriousthugzz said:
you were ricflair?

yep thats me, they banned ricflair though.
 8 years ago '07        #817
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
I think Gilbride & Sheridan are using the same plays that they used on the easy teams against the harder teams they should just ask madden from this point on.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #818
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 PHILADELPHIA said:
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness

It was zone coverage, Webster passed DeSean on to CC but Brown never picked him up, he was closer to our other safety then he was to Jackson, he's f**king trash.
 8 years ago '09        #819
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
story of the game:


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #820
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 PabloDiablo said:
story of the game:


[pic - click to view]

when does CC become a free agent?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy