Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #781
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
Sheridan needs to be blamed....he blitz the LB's knwoing their limitations

i thought he was spags understudy? if so he'd be blitzing different people from everywhere on random downs not just 3rd s**t i barely see osi,tuck and kiwi in at 1 time

i dont even want to start on gilbride he stuck in the 80's with his plays

Eli needs to go back to the basics he doin to much

the O-line hasnt been all that either

more TE routes, and yes this game i see just how manningham changes things out there.....his ability to break tackles and get in and out of his cuts help alot.

heads gotta start rolling, belichik woulda cut CC brown 3 weeks ago and thats real s**t. more 4 wide and 3 wide sets will help eli out if he cant stop sucking smith off EVERY play...if dude is doubled go elsewhere! thats what bothers me most
 9 years ago '07        #782
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
what do you guys think we need better offense or better defense?

8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 9 years ago '05        #783
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
 kraYz13 said:
better offensive play calling/philosophy yes

but we NEED the d to play better....even wit the O playin how it is now if the D plays better we win these games or atleast they stay close
 9 years ago '05        #784
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,386 | Props total: 4486 4486
Giants have always been like this..and I'm a fan. We're always a streaky a.ss team. We aren't like these other teams that can loose to a bad team one week than beat a good team the next week.

Enough with the playcalling hating. I agree, it isn't good, but it's just one of the things that isn't good with what we're doing right now. I can't think of one player...ONE PLAYER who played a good game this afternoon. If I had to pick one I'd say Tuck..but in general our play is poor on every side of the ball. Funny thing is, casual spectators are gonna say that we're only 5-3 cause we had a cupcake schedule but all in all..we played good those first few weeks. The same receivers that were open those weeks are still open..Eli just can't connect with them, and they're dropping the passes. We have the potential to beat any of the teams we just lost to..fact is we were just outplayed. Everything needs to step up..including Special Teams..I'm glad Coughlin benched Hixon after he fumbled that return..cause thats exactly what this team needs.
 9 years ago '09        #785
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Switchc2390 said:
Giants have always been like this..and I'm a fan. We're always a streaky a.ss team. We aren't like these other teams that can loose to a bad team one week than beat a good team the next week.

Enough with the playcalling hating. I agree, it isn't good, but it's just one of the things that isn't good with what we're doing right now. I can't think of one player...ONE PLAYER who played a good game this afternoon. If I had to pick one I'd say Tuck..but in general our play is poor on every side of the ball. Funny thing is, casual spectators are gonna say that we're only 5-3 cause we had a cupcake schedule but all in all..we played good those first few weeks. The same receivers that were open those weeks are still open..Eli just can't connect with them, and they're dropping the passes. We have the potential to beat any of the teams we just lost to..fact is we were just outplayed. Everything needs to step up..including Special Teams..I'm glad Coughlin benched Hixon after he fumbled that return..cause thats exactly what this team needs.

actually hixon was in there and returned the very next kick

he only didnt return them when he left with an injury
 11-01-2009, 10:40 PM         #786
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rather have this slump now than december....

but next week a must win for us...and i know we will bounce back real hard after the bye...we just need to do what the yankees and what we did in 07 and just be resilient
 9 years ago '05        #787
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
actually hixon was in there and returned the very next kick

he only didnt return them when he left with an injury
Word? I thought Ware was in there the next kickoff..but I stand corrected.
 11-01-2009, 10:45 PM         #788
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
i rather have this slump now than december....

but next week a must win for us...and i know we will bounce back real hard after the bye...we just need to do what the yankees and what we did in 07 and just be resilient
Nice avy homie :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #789
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 Switchc2390 said:

do you have confidence that these coaches will fix these problems? because as of right now i damn sure dont.
 11-01-2009, 10:56 PM         #790
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Nice avy homie :dancingcool:
s**t props to yall...yall our daddy right now....we need to man the f**k up on defense..seriously..

i dvr'd the game..when i saw weaver run 41 yards for a td...i just deleted the b**ch...idk how a f**kin fullback ran for a td like that..unacceptable..

CC brown needs to be benched asap
 9 years ago '04        #791
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 3423 3423
 kraYz13 said:
ROFL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolll augh:

giants suck.
 9 years ago '05        #792
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well you mentioned the Saints homie, all I said was the Giants were scrubs, and it was really half hearted because I like the Giants and they'll make noise in the playoffs (I think). But it's bitter a.ss losers like you who make a.ssumptions about teams fan bases because they enjoy wins. Saints have a losing history and if people did act almighty about em , let them have it unless inside you feel they are goin to the Superbowl
Bitter? of a saints fan? Why because you guys have started off hot? b**ch please, I am damn sure not bitter of a Saints fan, you don't even know what it's like to root for your team in the Super Bowl why the hell would I be bitter about that

There is a difference between enjoying wins and making threads every week about "who's next" "we're going all the way" "it's our time" etc etc. Trust I am not the only one who thinks the fan base has become the most annoying on this site.
 9 years ago '07        #793
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 24/7foamz said:
do you have confidence that these coaches will fix these problems? because as of right now i damn sure dont.
at least yall didnt have to deal with someone like Zorn calling the most predictable a.ss gameplan

With that said, Im pulling for the eagles next week cus i think dallas is a lil overrated. Romo on the rd against that D in philly??
 9 years ago '07        #794
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 ttime236 said:
at least yall didnt have to deal with someone like Zorn calling the most predictable a.ss gameplan

With that said, Im pulling for the eagles next week cus i think dallas is a lil overrated. Romo on the rd against that D in philly??
the giants playcalling is not far behind

i know with the return of boley,canty and ross the defense gonna be alright.the offense man i dont know how the hell they gonna fix it.i dont have confidence in kevin "killdrive" to get the job done
 9 years ago '07        #795
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
space
$58,713 | Props total: 53136 53136
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

Priceless

giants are trash. redskins may be able to beat them
 9 years ago '07        #796
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 #21 said:

giants are trash. redskins may be able to beat them
You didn't the first time , plus we're really good at beating bad teams...It's the good teams we can't beat...

Anyways, CC Brown needs to go, we need to go back to what we're so good at; pounding the ball with Jacobs, and keeping the throwing short. I still don't understand why the f**k Boss isn't involved more...At least we were able to get some pressure on Mcnabb. The secondary is a.ss right now...

Props to Philly, y'all deserved that win...great game plan...

I hate Gilbride...:angry12::angry12:

Last edited by Dope Bai; 11-02-2009 at 09:45 AM..
 11-02-2009, 11:02 AM         #797
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

Priceless
 9 years ago '04        #798
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness
 9 years ago '05        #799
space
space
 PHILADELPHIA said:
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness
Thats the only part I disagree with..Tuck was in Donovan's face on multiple occasions. We just couldn't capitalize on those opportunities. If Tuck catches that ball he bats away from Donovan..we're looking at a whole different ball game.
 9 years ago '09        #800
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Switchc2390 said:
Thats the only part I disagree with..Tuck was in Donovan's face on multiple occasions. We just couldn't capitalize on those opportunities. If Tuck catches that ball he bats away from Donovan..we're looking at a whole different ball game.
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy