most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #781
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 NYGallday said:
Giants are still legit season aint over saints exploited us..we had a tough loss last week eagles repeated basically almost what No did.....im telling you..when ross,canty and boley comeback...defense will be amazing once again..only thing we need to do is bench cc brown this guy is f**kin awful..move terrell thomas to safety..cause seriously anything is better than cc brown right now in coverage......

oh and kevin f**kin gilbride should be benched...idk i must have been high or some s**t defendin this guy

like foamz said we need to go back to what we do..and thats pound that rock....and just dominate the time of possesion....keep they defense tired..thats what we did all of last year...and just manage the game with short completions to our receivers and Boss...no more f**kin 40 yard bombs......

after the bye i hope to see this

DT-canty,robbins(and put benard in too keep the guys fresh)
DE-tuck,osi
LB-boley pierce,kehl or wilkinson
DB-WEBSTER ROSS
SS-T deuce or johnson
Fs-Mike johnson or T deuce

Get back to jacobs straight chargin the line...and play f**kin action....no more wr screens s**ts is too obvious now..how bout some screens to our Hb's or te's

smfh...gilbride

other than that next week is super huge...we will win cause chargers got no pass rush.....and are not great against the run
i agree with everything u said except the part i bolded.i would feel more comfortable next week against the chargers if boley and canty is back on the field.gates will have a field day with these slow a.ss linebackers and give rivers time and he will pick this defense apart.its clear now that the giants cant beat a good offensive team with the defense they putting on the field right now coughlin is too hardheaded to give the younger linebackers any chance! i just had to laugh when i seen slow a.ss clark and blackburn try to blitz,s**t was just sad.hopefully boley and canty back next week and ross back after the bye will have the defense back on track.

the offense........*sigh* as long as kevin k!lldrive is calling plays i have no hope for the offense.i been calling for that man being fired for a couple of years now and damn near every giant fan on here would try and get on me about how much points a game the giants put up:metallicblue:.but the problem is he dont know how to make mid game adjustments if things are not working and that is the problem! wheres the creativity in the play calling?! why not go no huddle to switch up the pace of the game?! i seen that wr screen done 3 times in the game(twice on one series) and the s**t was not working.boss had a TD and a couple of plays but he was not involved in the offense like he should of been.and get ware some carries since bradshaw not gonna be 100% for the rest of the year.
 11-01-2009, 09:53 PM         #782
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles take down Giants in a laugher

November 1, 2009 7:50 PM

AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster
Eagles fullback Leonard Weaver made his presence felt against the Giants on Sunday.
Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

PHILADELPHIA -- All the talk in the offseason was about how Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb would finally have enough weapons around him to do some serious damage. But I don't recall Leonard Weaver's name coming up a lot in those conversations.

On Sunday, the former Seahawks fullback made like a seasoned tailback, racing through the Giants' once-vaunted defense. The Eagles waited exactly three plays before unleashing Weaver -- and he responded with a 41-yard touchdown run. Weaver, a non-factor in the running game for much of this season, finished with eight carries for 75 yards, helping to lead the Eagles to a 40-17 win over the Giants.

The dominating win put the Eagles in a first-place tie with the Cowboys in the NFC East -- and those two teams will meet next Sunday night at the Linc. For now, we have to consider the Giants an afterthought in the division race. Quarterback Eli Manning played his worst game of the season -- and that's saying something based on his performances against the Saints and Cardinals. It's not as if the Giants were going to keep up with the big-play Eagles anyway, but Manning's two first-half interceptions were inexcusable. He set up the Eagles for two touchdowns -- not that their offense needed much a.ssistance.

Weaver, who signed with the Eagles during free-agency last March, was caught off-guard by his heavy involvement in the running game. He said there were no signs during practice last week that he would be an important part of the game plan.

"It was kind of a shock at first," Weaver said. "During the week, I really didn't run the ball. It felt good to know that Andy Reid and [offensive coordinator] Marty [Mornhinweg] would trust me in that way and trust me enough to give it to me a couple times."

Weaver was supposed to a.ssume a larger role in pass protection because of the absence of Brian Westbrook (concussion), but Reid and Mornhinweg decided to turn him into a playmaker. Once again, the Eagles lost the time of possession battle -- because they kept scoring so quickly. The Saints provided the league with a blueprint for shredding the Giants' secondary two weeks ago, and the Eagles followed directions superbly.

For starters, the Giants' safeties can't cover anyone in space -- especially someone with DeSean Jackson's speed. The Giants had just trimmed the Eagles' lead to 16-7 with 1:54 left in the first half. On the next play from scrimmage, Jackson froze Giants safety C.C. Brown with a slight inside fake and then cut upfield for an easy 54-yard touchdown to put the game out of reach. The Giants didn't get any push up front on the play, allowing McNabb plenty of time to deliver a perfect pass.

"All week in practice, we knew that if they ran a Cover 2 on that play, it was going to be great for us," Jackson said. "We run that play a lot and I cross the field. So I faked the cross and rode it back out, there was nobody else there and Donovan made a great throw."

McNabb immediately pointed at Mornhinweg, who called the play. It was an afternoon where pretty much everything worked for the Eagles -- and that's why Reid singled out his offensive and defensive coordinators after the game.

"That was a heck of a call," Reid said of the touchdown pass to Jackson. "Donovan was fired up because [the Giants] played it just like we hoped they would play it. Sometimes those things work out. Marty had a good feel on it, he and Donovan had talked about it, and it was a great job on both their parts."

Perhaps the most demoralizing part of Sunday's loss for the Giants was being dominated at the line of scrimmage. The Eagles' patchwork offensive line blew open huge holes for Weaver and rookie running back LeSean McCoy. The two of them were so effective that no one missed Westbrook, a player who has had huge games against the Giants. And Eagles right tackle Winston Justice was so effective against Pro Bowl defensive end Justin Tuck that reporters may finally stop asking him about the infamous '07 game in which McNabb was sacked 12 times.

For now, the Giants are a team without an identity. They're still in the thick of the playoff race at 5-3, but they've effectively blown their margin for error during a three-game losing streak. And at least for one week, they're sitting behind both the Eagles and Cowboys in the division race. It's far too early to bury them, but they're not a good team right now.

"It's a complete embarrassment and disappointment," said linebacker Antonio Pierce after the game. "We didn't tackle, we gave up big plays, we didn't cover. We're not communicating. We all have to look at each other in the mirror and we all have to make a change, because what we're doing right now is not working."

After two subpar efforts from McNabb, he was 17-of-23 for 240 yards and three touchdowns against the Giants. For unknown reasons, the Giants used one-on-one coverage against Eagles tight end Brent Celek -- with very limited success. Celek made safety Michael Johnson think he was going to cross his face before cutting his route upfield to make a 17-yard touchdown catch early in the first quarter.

Celek, who had four catches for 61 yards, has quietly emerged as one of the top tight ends in the NFC. He'll have a hard time being voted into the Pro Bowl because of the likes of Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten, but he certainly belongs in the conversation.

Now, the Eagles will try to complete a three-game sweep of their division rivals. That loss to Oakland seems like a long time ago -- and that's a really good thing for Philly.

espn.com
 8 years ago '05        #783
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
Sheridan needs to be blamed....he blitz the LB's knwoing their limitations

i thought he was spags understudy? if so he'd be blitzing different people from everywhere on random downs not just 3rd s**t i barely see osi,tuck and kiwi in at 1 time

i dont even want to start on gilbride he stuck in the 80's with his plays

Eli needs to go back to the basics he doin to much

the O-line hasnt been all that either

more TE routes, and yes this game i see just how manningham changes things out there.....his ability to break tackles and get in and out of his cuts help alot.

heads gotta start rolling, belichik woulda cut CC brown 3 weeks ago and thats real s**t. more 4 wide and 3 wide sets will help eli out if he cant stop sucking smith off EVERY play...if dude is doubled go elsewhere! thats what bothers me most
 8 years ago '07        #784
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
what do you guys think we need better offense or better defense?
 8 years ago '05        #785
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 kraYz13 said:
better offensive play calling/philosophy yes

but we NEED the d to play better....even wit the O playin how it is now if the D plays better we win these games or atleast they stay close
 8 years ago '05        #786
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
Giants have always been like this..and I'm a fan. We're always a streaky a.ss team. We aren't like these other teams that can loose to a bad team one week than beat a good team the next week.

Enough with the playcalling hating. I agree, it isn't good, but it's just one of the things that isn't good with what we're doing right now. I can't think of one player...ONE PLAYER who played a good game this afternoon. If I had to pick one I'd say Tuck..but in general our play is poor on every side of the ball. Funny thing is, casual spectators are gonna say that we're only 5-3 cause we had a cupcake schedule but all in all..we played good those first few weeks. The same receivers that were open those weeks are still open..Eli just can't connect with them, and they're dropping the passes. We have the potential to beat any of the teams we just lost to..fact is we were just outplayed. Everything needs to step up..including Special Teams..I'm glad Coughlin benched Hixon after he fumbled that return..cause thats exactly what this team needs.
 8 years ago '09        #787
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Switchc2390 said:
Giants have always been like this..and I'm a fan. We're always a streaky a.ss team. We aren't like these other teams that can loose to a bad team one week than beat a good team the next week.

Enough with the playcalling hating. I agree, it isn't good, but it's just one of the things that isn't good with what we're doing right now. I can't think of one player...ONE PLAYER who played a good game this afternoon. If I had to pick one I'd say Tuck..but in general our play is poor on every side of the ball. Funny thing is, casual spectators are gonna say that we're only 5-3 cause we had a cupcake schedule but all in all..we played good those first few weeks. The same receivers that were open those weeks are still open..Eli just can't connect with them, and they're dropping the passes. We have the potential to beat any of the teams we just lost to..fact is we were just outplayed. Everything needs to step up..including Special Teams..I'm glad Coughlin benched Hixon after he fumbled that return..cause thats exactly what this team needs.

actually hixon was in there and returned the very next kick

he only didnt return them when he left with an injury
 11-01-2009, 11:40 PM         #788
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rather have this slump now than december....

but next week a must win for us...and i know we will bounce back real hard after the bye...we just need to do what the yankees and what we did in 07 and just be resilient
 8 years ago '05        #789
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,984 | Props total: 3270 3270
 PabloDiablo said:
actually hixon was in there and returned the very next kick

he only didnt return them when he left with an injury
Word? I thought Ware was in there the next kickoff..but I stand corrected.
 11-01-2009, 11:45 PM         #790
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
i rather have this slump now than december....

but next week a must win for us...and i know we will bounce back real hard after the bye...we just need to do what the yankees and what we did in 07 and just be resilient
Nice avy homie :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #791
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:

do you have confidence that these coaches will fix these problems? because as of right now i damn sure dont.
 11-01-2009, 11:56 PM         #792
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Nice avy homie :dancingcool:
s**t props to yall...yall our daddy right now....we need to man the f**k up on defense..seriously..

i dvr'd the game..when i saw weaver run 41 yards for a td...i just deleted the b**ch...idk how a f**kin fullback ran for a td like that..unacceptable..

CC brown needs to be benched asap
 8 years ago '04        #793
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 kraYz13 said:
ROFL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolll augh:

giants suck.
 8 years ago '05        #794
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3369 3369
 J.R. Hyphy said:
well you mentioned the Saints homie, all I said was the Giants were scrubs, and it was really half hearted because I like the Giants and they'll make noise in the playoffs (I think). But it's bitter a.ss losers like you who make a.ssumptions about teams fan bases because they enjoy wins. Saints have a losing history and if people did act almighty about em , let them have it unless inside you feel they are goin to the Superbowl
Bitter? of a saints fan? Why because you guys have started off hot? b**ch please, I am damn sure not bitter of a Saints fan, you don't even know what it's like to root for your team in the Super Bowl why the hell would I be bitter about that

There is a difference between enjoying wins and making threads every week about "who's next" "we're going all the way" "it's our time" etc etc. Trust I am not the only one who thinks the fan base has become the most annoying on this site.
 8 years ago '07        #795
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 24/7foamz said:
do you have confidence that these coaches will fix these problems? because as of right now i damn sure dont.
at least yall didnt have to deal with someone like Zorn calling the most predictable a.ss gameplan

With that said, Im pulling for the eagles next week cus i think dallas is a lil overrated. Romo on the rd against that D in philly??
 8 years ago '07        #796
24/7foamz 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
at least yall didnt have to deal with someone like Zorn calling the most predictable a.ss gameplan

With that said, Im pulling for the eagles next week cus i think dallas is a lil overrated. Romo on the rd against that D in philly??
the giants playcalling is not far behind

i know with the return of boley,canty and ross the defense gonna be alright.the offense man i dont know how the hell they gonna fix it.i dont have confidence in kevin "killdrive" to get the job done
 8 years ago '07        #797
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,588 | Props total: 43743 43743
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

Priceless

giants are trash. redskins may be able to beat them
 8 years ago '07        #798
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 #21 said:

giants are trash. redskins may be able to beat them
You didn't the first time , plus we're really good at beating bad teams...It's the good teams we can't beat...

Anyways, CC Brown needs to go, we need to go back to what we're so good at; pounding the ball with Jacobs, and keeping the throwing short. I still don't understand why the f**k Boss isn't involved more...At least we were able to get some pressure on Mcnabb. The secondary is a.ss right now...

Props to Philly, y'all deserved that win...great game plan...

I hate Gilbride...:angry12::angry12:

Last edited by Dope Bai; 11-02-2009 at 10:45 AM..
 11-02-2009, 12:02 PM         #799
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:

[pic - click to view]

Priceless
 8 years ago '04        #800
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
i dont hate the giants, i respect them and always love playin them. But i think thier stuck inbetween being a pound the run team and trying to be a spread type offense. it seems like 1st down run with 2 TEs and 2 RBs. then once that gets stuffed on 2nd and 8 they go to 3 WR shotgun and then pass sone rinky dinky basic routes.

then i dont know what the hell yall were thinkin on yall first dirve, lining up Travis beckum, your backup TE, outside as a WR against Asante Samuel and have him run a quick in route. thats just flat out bad coaching, bad scheme and a dumb idea. another bad play was on the desean TD pass. they blitzed 2 LBs and dropped Osi and Tuck into coverage???....then for some reason they leave CC Brown 1v1 with Desean???

giants D looks sooooo suspect, noone played well at all, Tuck was quiet as hell goin against Winston Justice, only time yall got any pressure was when yall came with a quick CB or S blitz ie. the fumble latteral play....

all in all, gmen just strugglin right now and Eagles gave them the buisness
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy