New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2009, 03:17 PM         #741
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa mario said:
Sherridan need to get that D together CC brown need to be bench and eli need to stop making stupid f**king mistakes and kevin k!lldrives need to expand the play calling s**t is so predictable and f**k the eagles and the state of Pennsylvania as a whole
 8 years ago '05        #742
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,291 | Props total: 647 647
 Syphernix said:
:wtf:

man we got butt r*ped with no lube

by a f**king rival too

we need to shape this s**t and ship out
good game for them,i aint hatin lol.

Giants will turn it around when reese see sheridan is a.ss and not ready for that job

and when coughlin realizes other pplayers are capable to play ahead of those 2 bums we starting at LB

cut CC brown tho i dont want that clown on the team

start johnson and rouse even tho rouse sucks just as much as brown
 11-01-2009, 03:17 PM         #743
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats good syph, ric?
 8 years ago '06        #744
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Next week is gonna be epic type.. can't wait
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #745
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1295 1295
 eLLz said:
Posted via Mobile Device
I hope that game ends in a tie
 8 years ago '07        #746
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 451 451
 Ghettoquiz said:
good game for them,i aint hatin lol.

Giants will turn it around when reese see sheridan is a.ss and not ready for that job

and when coughlin realizes other pplayers are capable to play ahead of those 2 bums we starting at LB

cut CC brown tho i dont want that clown on the team

start johnson and rouse even tho rouse sucks just as much as brown
:agreement6:
 11-01-2009, 03:28 PM         #747
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Posted via Mobile Device
It should be, yall been feenin for revenge since 44-6
 8 years ago '09        #748
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 24/7foamz said:
u right the game plan been a.ss.but the problem is the DT is not doing a damn thing.wtf they gave bernard all that money and he not doing a damn thing.robbins and coefield is done canty need to get back.have u seen these linebackers try to blitz?! giants have 3 middle linebackers out there basically.boley better get back out there
you watching the same game i watched?

robbin had a very good game, cofield is solid and far from done.
 8 years ago '07        #749
24/7foamz 
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
you watching the same game i watched?

robbin had a very good game, cofield is solid and far from done.
other then this game what have the DTs done?! yea they batted some passes this week.but why teams is running right up the middle? why osi and tuck not getting pressure? because the DTs is not pushing up the middle.what have rocky bernard done all season? i can only recall him making one play all season so far
 8 years ago '09        #750
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i didnt say theyve been great all year

i said what i said.

this game was not on the DT's
 8 years ago '07        #751
24/7foamz 
space
space
and im talking about the whole season so far not just one game.
 8 years ago '07        #752
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
:angry12:
 11-01-2009, 04:09 PM         #753
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk about setting a tone. Talk about making a statement. The Eagles unfurled their perfect storm of a first half on Sunday, sending shivers down the spines of the NFC East and making sure to pay attention to the details in a powerful, impressive 40-17 drubbing of the Giants at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles are now 5-2 and they share first place in the division with Dallas, who visits Philadelphia next week.

Blowing out the Giants was something to savor. Donovan McNabb was brilliant in the first half, completing 11 of 15 passes for 201 yards and 3 touchdowns. The offensive approach, minus the inactive Brian Westbrook, seemed pretty standard. McNabb and Co. executed the game plan to near perfection, and the offense did it right from the start.

After a terrific Ellis Hobbs 35-yard kickoff return gave the Eagles possession at the 40-yard line, the offense went to work. A screen pass from shotgun formation went to LeSean McCoy for 16 yards. Then McCoy ran right for 3 yards to the New York 41-yard line. On second and 7, McNabb handed off to fullback Leonard Weaver, who ran to the left side, found a hole and burst into the open, outrunning the Giants secondary for a 41-yard touchdown. It was an exhilarating way to begin the game, and it set the tempo for the Eagles at the line of scrimmage.

With Lincoln Financial Field hopping, cornerback Asante Samuel stepped in front of an Eli Manning pass intended for Travis Beckum, made the interception and returned the football 37 yards up the left sideline to the Giants 10-yard line. A scoring pass to Brent Celek was called back because of a penalty, but two plays later the pair hooked up again as McNabb threaded the needle and found Celek in the end zone for a 13-0 advantage.
Which Eagle earned the Turkey Hill Game Ball vs. Giants?
WR DeSean Jackson
FS Sean Jones
RB LeSean McCoy
QB Donovan McNabb
FB Leonard Weaver
VoteView Results
Quantcast

Wow! The Eagles have had starts like this before, and they have, at times, taken their foot off the pedal. Not this time. The 13-0 lead became 16-0 and then, after the Giants drove 89 yards to make it a game late in the first half, the explosiveness of the Eagles offense, and the takeaway ability of the defense, combined to make the game a rout.

A 39-yard Hobbs kickoff return gave the offense the ball at the 46-yard line, and then McNabb found DeSean Jackson all alone on a crossing route, and he made the catch and scooted up the left sideline for another huuuuuggee touchdown play for Jackson, and the Eagles led 23-7.

With 1 minute, 26 seconds to go in the first half, Quintin Demps intercepted Manning and the Eagles again had the ball and a chance to score. From New York's 43-yard line, McNabb completed a 20-yard pass to Celek, and then he threw to the left side for Maclin, who went high to make the catch in the end zone against cornerback Corey Webster for the touchdown.

Just like that, it was 30-7 at the half. All Eagles. For 30 minutes, they played near-perfect football. It was beautiful, and it was needed on a day when the Eagles played without Westbrook (concussion symptoms) and free safety Macho Harris (ankle). McCoy did a good job filling in for Westbrook, particularly in pass protection, and added an exclamation point in the fourth quarter with a 66-yard touchdown run. And Sean Jones again had a positive impact on the defense, mostly supporting the run and limiting the Giants and their physical running game.

Things got a little bit sloppy in the third quarter, but McCoy's touchdown run on the second play of the fourth quarter sealed the deal. The run capped a 4-play, 90-yard drive, and it came on a third-and-1 call that sent the crowd into spasms. McCoy was the single back and the Eagles had a trips formation to the right. The left side of the line opened a gaping hole and McCoy exploded into the second level of the defense, then used a Maclin block down the field for more room before cutting left and squeezing into the end zone for the score as the Eagles upped their lead to 40-17.

Now the Eagles have a first-place division showdown with the red-hot Cowboys, who battered the Seahawks on Sunday. It will be an epic Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.

For now, though, the Eagles deserve the praise for coming up big against the reeling Giants, who have lost three straight games. Weaver and McCoy led a power running game and the Eagles had tremendous balance in their play calling. McNabb was sharp, giving his receivers chances to make plays, which they did. The Eagles attacked the middle of the field and had success.

The pass protection was pretty good, although the Giants beat left tackle Jason Peters a couple of times to reach McNabb. Right tackle Winston Justice shut down Justin Tuck and the backs and tight ends blocked well helping out the line keep the ferocious Giants pass rush on its heels.

The biggest change in the Eagles offense, which had been so up and down through six games? Probably the running game, which was great. The Eagles dedicated the offense to balance and they stuck to it. Weaver, who had 7 carries through six games, gained 75 yards on 8 carries against New York. McCoy took what the defense gave him through three quarters -- not much, just 18 yards on 8 carries -- until he broke off the longest run by an Eagles rookie since Herman Hunter had a 74-yard touchdown run against Dallas on November 24, 1985.

It was that kind of day. Total fun. The Eagles showed what they are capable of doing, how they are capable of playing. Now they have to keep it going, get on a roll and take control of the NFC East. Good balance, a hungry defense and big plays on special teams led the way. It was a victory to behold, and one to savor for a day.

Next up is Dallas, a team playing as well as anyone out there right now. The Eagles must be just as good next week as they were on Sunday, when they rolled New York for their third straight win over the Giants.

8 years ago '04        #754
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
giants miss kenny phillips:(
 11-01-2009, 04:17 PM         #755
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
giants miss kenny phillips:(
Kenny or no kenny, nobody catchin desean.

We witnessing history

hes about to break the td record of fifty yards or more set in 1951 :wow:
 8 years ago '07        #756
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 FACEMOB1 said:

We witnessing history

hopefully we get some players back for the rematch good s**t tho :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #757
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:

We witnessing history

desean's a beast
 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM         #758
FACEMOB1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
desean's a beast
yessir. Good win by mia today tho, shutting ryans mouth up...dude took a loss only two weeks ago to yall and was still talkin s**t before the game
 8 years ago '04        #759
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Damn, what a massacre (so I hear). Didn't get to watch the game because I went to the Ravens/Broncos game today. Friends kept texting me about the game. One of my boys went so far as to say that "if Eli keeps this up, I'm picking a new team." I'm not taking it that far considering he has led us to 4 straight playoff appearances (including SB victory), nothing no other Giants QB or team can say in its history, so Eli gets the standard 3-5 grace period.

With that said, to continue this playoff streak, I figure we need another 5 victories in the second half of the season. Not easy considering a) how we are playing and b) the competition ahead of us. The only teams with a losing record that we have are the Panthers and the Redskins. On the positive side we have a bye coming up soon (need some of those hurt players back) and 4 out of our next 5 at home (we got destroyed in our last two road games.) Needless to say, we need to win like 3 out of those 4 home games at least before those Redskin and Carolina games.

Still a lot of season left, I rather get this s**tty streak out the way now rather than December. Giants gotta get back to basics. Props to them Eagle boys for that a.sswhipping they gave us. (I still hate yall f**king guts, see yall in NY in a month and a half.)

Go Yankees tonight! :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #760
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
yessir. Good win by mia today tho, shutting ryans mouth up...dude took a loss only two weeks ago to yall and was still talkin s**t before the game
it was all good just a month ago at 3-0

eagles need to loan us maclin or jackson, yall dont need all them damn receivers
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago