New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Illstreet said:
I never do avy bets...

Not because I wouldn't, but just because I have no idea how to find the pic I have in my avy again.

I've had this as my avy ever since I signed up years ago... So I'm inclined just to leave it how it is.
You serious? all you gotta do is right click > save image, problem solved :).
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17380 17380
I aint a Giants fan by any means i just hate the f**kin eagles....put me down for the bet
 8 years ago '07        #43
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 PabloDiablo said:
well sintim has been hurt, sunday was the first time hes been active i think all season, i wouldve liked to see him but our defense wasnt terribly bad either this week.

and boss was left in to help block since we had beatty starting because suge knight was out with injury.

i do want kehl in over blackburn though.
sintim was out there in garbage time against the raiders but he was inactive against the saints....why i dont know he could've helped big time just rushing off the edge.they really didnt need him against the cards the defense did a damn good job! and im glad sheridan made adjustments except for the few times he decided to do that zone s**t again and fitz started eating em up.even if suge knight was out there boss still wouldnt be a factor in this offense.every since k!lldrive took over the tight end is just not used.thats why i cant never be made at shockey for wanting out.

Dope Bai said:
I don't know if Eli was calling an audible, but there were two key 3rd and 2 and 3rd and 5 against the Saints where, Eli just gunned the ball downfield and they got nothing. I saw Eli's stats on 3rd and short, and they are amazing. So why not get the yardage you need, keep the ball out of the hands of the best offense, and move the ball down felid methodically????

There was a similar play against the Cards, where they needs like 2 yards on 3rd, and I said to my cousins, watch Eli chuck it, and so said so done. Either way, 24/7's right, Gilbride's calls are so predictable.

True, that route by Mario was horrible too...

Gonna be a great one on sunday though...
:agreement6: same s**t i was saying 3rd and short and you wanna throw a 40 yrd bomb?! just pick up the first! the giants won the superbowl by running the ball and controlling the clock.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i hope were ready on both sides of the damn ball
 10-27-2009, 08:22 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we about to lay waste to the gaints
 8 years ago '07        #46
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
n*gga you better hope yall play better then you did yesterday

especially since westbrook gonna be out
 8 years ago '08        #47
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
already?

put me down for that avy bet
 8 years ago '07        #48
24/7foamz 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
LOL like the Giants played good on Sunday 1 fluke TD and still only scored 17 :greetings10:
u right.the eagles had two big plays other then that the eagles didnt do anything.if the eagles played a good team yesterday the eagles lose
 10-27-2009, 11:22 PM         #49
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
u right.the eagles had two big plays other then that the eagles didnt do anything.if the eagles played a good team yesterday the eagles lose
Not really. The game was over at halftime. Up 17 points the game was a wrap. Desean our best player wasnt even on the field in the 2nd half except for maybe one series in the third q.
 8 years ago '04        #50
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
im in for the avy... wont be in the gameday thread cause ill be behind the giants bench about 12 rows up on the 40...... I been to the last 4 games in philly and We won em all... gonna be a crazy day.... yanks play across the street that night.... cant wait...
nah yanks will be in philly that night my dude.

either way this s**t is gonna be bananas. put me in. ill be in tampa til wednesday but i got a feeling it wont matter :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #51
24/7foamz 
space
space
[MAD][/MAD]
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Not really. The game was over at halftime. Up 17 points the game was a wrap. Desean our best player wasnt even on the field in the 2nd half except for maybe one series in the third q.
can you really say u was happy with the eagles performance? from what i saw the skins was getting good pressure all game on mcflurry and was throwing at the wrs feet on numerous occasions.
 8 years ago '05        #52
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Im in for the gmen
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #53
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Been meaning to avy bet on this game all year but Yankees are still in the playoffs and I ain't jinxing the mojo now. I'll catch yall next go round.

Giants need to make a statement though.
 8 years ago '06        #54
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 notoriousthugzz said:
nah yanks will be in philly that night my dude.

either way this s**t is gonna be bananas. put me in. ill be in tampa til wednesday but i got a feeling it wont matter :applause:
yeah thats why i said they play across the street.... you know the street that seperates the 2 stadiums.. haha.. cant wait
 8 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 DrX said:
Remember u said that
 10-28-2009, 11:41 AM         #56
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
[MAD][/MAD]

can you really say u was happy with the eagles performance? from what i saw the skins was getting good pressure all game on mcflurry and was throwing at the wrs feet on numerous occasions.
Nah I definitely wasnt happy...our oline played horribly once again and we couldnt sustain drives. But the redskins have a very good defense and it was a divisional game so i wasnt expecting a blowout anyway.

And you right about mcnabb, he just hasnt been on point these last few games, he missed a few throws here and there, definitely needs to get that cleaned up this week.

Should be a great game as always...
 8 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Nah I definitely wasnt happy...our oline played horribly once again and we couldnt sustain drives. But the redskins have a very good defense and it was a divisional game so i wasnt expecting a blowout anyway.

And you right about mcnabb, he just hasnt been on point these last few games, he missed a few throws here and there, definitely needs to get that cleaned up this week.

Should be a great game as always...
didnt go through all the pages....you in on this bet?
 8 years ago '07        #58
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
if osi doesnt get a sack on mcnabb with jason peters overrated a.ss in front of him ima be pissed

he made andre carter look amazing
 10-28-2009, 02:51 PM         #59
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
if osi doesnt get a sack on mcnabb with jason peters overrated a.ss in front of him ima be pissed

he made andre carter look amazing
@ peters being overrated. Actually haynesworth divides so much attention to him is the reason carter has looked good this season. But you dont watch games so i wouldnt expect you to know that. :greetings10:

erickonasis said:
didnt go through all the pages....you in on this bet?
Obviously
 8 years ago '07        #60
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
@ peters being overrated. Actually haynesworth divides so much attention to him is the reason carter has looked good this season. But you dont watch games so i wouldnt expect you to know that. :greetings10:

Obviously
i watched the game

im saying one on one peters could not handle carter, i understand the center and guards dedicating more attention to fat boy but still carter won his one on one match up on peters

now as to what im saying, i kno we dont have a haynesworth, but we got 3 decent de's in which 2 of em can play dt so hopefully we bring mcnabb down a few times.....

btw raiders dont have a haynesworth and still sacked mcnabb 5-6 times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy