New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2009, 01:05 AM         #21
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope westbrook aka giant k!lla plays :dancingcool:

but if not

antonio pierce will get acquainted with lesean mccoy :greetings10:
 10-27-2009, 01:27 AM         #22
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
gilbride have no creativity to his playcalling im sorry.i can tell what play gonna be run from just watching on tv.so i already know the defense knows whats coming,not only that gilbride dont know how to make adjustments doing the game.cards did the same s**t the saints did on defense and eli and the offense is confused?! how when you have game tape of the s**t from the previous week?! that tells me the coaches are not getting the job done.another problem is gilbride/coughlin not using his weapons.why is hixon still starting over nicks? why kevin boss is not featured more in the offense?! why the giants draft sintim and beckem just for them to ride the bench? i dont wanna hear that they not ready because sintim can just come in on passing situations and let him rush the qb.why is blackburn and clark starting when u have kehl and wilkinson whose faster at linebacker then them?

i know one thing eagles missing 2/3 of their linebackers well then boss better be heavily featured in the passing game this week.i wanna see some hb screen with bradshaw and see what they linebackers do.if gilbride doesnt take advantage of that s**t then he needs to go!

true he got no creativity sometimes and i agree he aint make no adjustments when wilson and drc went down....and yea coughlin needs to let the kehl and wilkinson play...not bum a.ss clark and blackburn...who cant cover for s**t and coughlin need to cut that loyalty bulls**t hixon is ok in the passing game ..but like i said you cant put all the blame on gilly man eli is throwin the rock..i mean cmon on the INT PLAY NICKS WAS WIDE OPEN and eli throws it to smith just cause he was on fiyah lol... and also on them bomb plays....mayb the underneath guys were covered and eli thought he could zip it in...like i said gilly makes the calls but he dont throw the ball and dont make the decisions eli does..i mean s**t we won a f**kin superbowl with gilly like i said offense got to execute..not only that...can we give the cards d some credit...not every corner couldve made that play DRC did..if it was some other db..hixon might have caught that...might i will never forget that damn drop against philly last year s**t made me sick to my stomach...

kevin boss is our key to beating the eagles....and the run game as well.....hopefully gilly will get it right and the offense executes well

Last edited by NYGallday; 10-27-2009 at 01:30 AM..
 10-27-2009, 01:38 AM         #23
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Giants have to come out and win this game...

For morale if nothing else.

Should be a good one.
 8 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 NYGallday said:
true he got no creativity sometimes and i agree he aint make no adjustments when wilson and drc went down....and yea coughlin needs to let the kehl and wilkinson play...not bum a.ss clark and blackburn...who cant cover for s**t and coughlin need to cut that loyalty bulls**t hixon is ok in the passing game ..but like i said you cant put all the blame on gilly man eli is throwin the rock..i mean cmon on the INT PLAY NICKS WAS WIDE OPEN and eli throws it to smith just cause he was on fiyah lol... and also on them bomb plays....mayb the underneath guys were covered and eli thought he could zip it in...like i said gilly makes the calls but he dont throw the ball and dont make the decisions eli does..i mean s**t we won a f**kin superbowl with gilly like i said offense got to execute..not only that...can we give the cards d some credit...not every corner couldve made that play DRC did..if it was some other db..hixon might have caught that...might i will never forget that damn drop against philly last year s**t made me sick to my stomach...

kevin boss is our key to beating the eagles....and the run game as well.....hopefully gilly will get it right and the offense executes well
great play by DRC but lets be serious the man was playing with 2/3 of his fingers wrapped up.its no way hixon should've let him take the ball from him i believe nicks(the more physical wr) would've fought for that ball,but yea lets just hope coughlin and k!lldrive take advantage of the eagles linebackers
 8 years ago '05        #25
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
24/7, Ill, you two in?
 8 years ago '07        #26
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 The Blueprint² said:
I hope westbrook aka giant k!lla plays :dancingcool:

but if not

antonio pierce will get acquainted with lesean mccoy :greetings10:
you mean westbrook aka mister glass

aka when am i ever going to play a full season

aka the other word for pre existing condition in the obama healthcare bill

aka will be playing for the denver broncos next year like dawkins

ha ha
 8 years ago '07        #27
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
put me down for the bet
 10-27-2009, 05:19 AM         #28
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
24/7, Ill, you two in?
I never do avy bets...

Not because I wouldn't, but just because I have no idea how to find the pic I have in my avy again.

I've had this as my avy ever since I signed up years ago... So I'm inclined just to leave it how it is.
 8 years ago '06        #29
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
im in for the avy... wont be in the gameday thread cause ill be behind the giants bench about 12 rows up on the 40...... I been to the last 4 games in philly and We won em all... gonna be a crazy day.... yanks play across the street that night.... cant wait...
 8 years ago '05        #30
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Put me down for the Eagles
 8 years ago '05        #31
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
put me down for that bet....2 wins vs. ny that day lets get it

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 10-27-2009, 11:23 AM         #32
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
you mean westbrook aka mister glass

aka when am i ever going to play a full season

aka the other word for pre existing condition in the obama healthcare bill

aka will be playing for the denver broncos next year like dawkins

ha ha
Damn, that was lame.
 8 years ago '09        #33
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 24/7foamz said:
gilbride have no creativity to his playcalling im sorry.i can tell what play gonna be run from just watching on tv.so i already know the defense knows whats coming,not only that gilbride dont know how to make adjustments doing the game.cards did the same s**t the saints did on defense and eli and the offense is confused?! how when you have game tape of the s**t from the previous week?! that tells me the coaches are not getting the job done.another problem is gilbride/coughlin not using his weapons.why is hixon still starting over nicks? why kevin boss is not featured more in the offense?! why the giants draft sintim and beckem just for them to ride the bench? i dont wanna hear that they not ready because sintim can just come in on passing situations and let him rush the qb.why is blackburn and clark starting when u have kehl and wilkinson whose faster at linebacker then them?

i know one thing eagles missing 2/3 of their linebackers well then boss better be heavily featured in the passing game this week.i wanna see some hb screen with bradshaw and see what they linebackers do.if gilbride doesnt take advantage of that s**t then he needs to go!
well sintim has been hurt, sunday was the first time hes been active i think all season, i wouldve liked to see him but our defense wasnt terribly bad either this week.

and boss was left in to help block since we had beatty starting because suge knight was out with injury.

i do want kehl in over blackburn though.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 PabloDiablo said:
well sintim has been hurt, sunday was the first time hes been active i think all season, i wouldve liked to see him but our defense wasnt terribly bad either this week.

and boss was left in to help block since we had beatty starting because suge knight was out with injury.

i do want kehl in over blackburn though.
no sintim was active in the game b4 the saints game

and yes kehl or wilkinson over blackburn at this point
 8 years ago '09        #35
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #36
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,291 | Props total: 647 647
Gilbride is erratic with playcalling...some good most bad....he doesnt seem to have a feel for whats going on out there....when jacobs is ballin he puts bradshaw in lol...and vice versa....hixon out there running routes when it should be nicks things like that boss is a dope TE if he can get some damn plays for him.

manningham will be a top WR once he realize he doesnt have to worry about the YAC which is why i think he drops the ball so much he has instincts to break tackles he gotta just focus on makin the catch.

smith is indeed a slot WR dude is a baller but really doesnt seperate much on the outside other than comeback routes like manningham and nicks seem to do consistantly. but those 3 out there with boss is a good combo Eli just have to realize these guys arent 6'5 and throw it where they can make a play on the ball

thats just what i see i guess
 8 years ago '09        #37
space
space
smith has proven that he isnt just a slot receiver

im getting sick of hearing that s**t.

i love him in the slot in 3wr sets, but hes proven to be a starter.
 8 years ago '05        #38
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,291 | Props total: 647 647
 PabloDiablo said:

he is a starter he just cant seperate down field on consistant basis...hence most his routes are over middle and double moves.

i think he have better results consistantly in slot thats all
 8 years ago '07        #39
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I don't know if Eli was calling an audible, but there were two key 3rd and 2 and 3rd and 5 against the Saints where, Eli just gunned the ball downfield and they got nothing. I saw Eli's stats on 3rd and short, and they are amazing. So why not get the yardage you need, keep the ball out of the hands of the best offense, and move the ball down felid methodically????

There was a similar play against the Cards, where they needs like 2 yards on 3rd, and I said to my cousins, watch Eli chuck it, and so said so done. Either way, 24/7's right, Gilbride's calls are so predictable.

True, that route by Mario was horrible too...

Gonna be a great one on sunday though...
 8 years ago '07        #40
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 PabloDiablo said:

:applause:He's better in the slot, with Manningham, and Nicks...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy