New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
15471 pageviews
852 comments

Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets

New York Giants
Vs
Philadelphia Eagles

1pm Lincoln Financial Field

It is that time ladies! This game is going to be epic, 1st place in the NFC East is on the line, possible revenge for the playoff loss, one of the best rivalry games in sports.

Avy Bets

Giants
Stupendamatic
PabloDiablo
kraYz13
Ghettoquiz
NYGallday
Syphernix
NYGiantsHUSTLER
erickonasis
GhostNinja
drama_kiNg
Bigakathebeast
Supa mario

Eagles

shaans27
wepainters
slimwillie
Mysteryman
The Blueprint²
dipset kid0221
DrX
Vincent Vega
Doe Stacks
trackmanxs
ptwist
notoriousthugzz

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Let the s**t talking commence!

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-29-2009 at 09:54 PM..

852 comments for "New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles - Game Thread/Avy Bets"

8 years ago '09        #2
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i love how im already down for the avy bet without even having to say it.
 8 years ago '07        #3
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
i just made a thread..................... i'm deleting it.

put me down for the avy bet!!!
 8 years ago '05        #4
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
you know it
 8 years ago '04        #5
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
lol already
 8 years ago '05        #6
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
^^ we've been waiting for this game since January
 8 years ago '08        #7
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Put me down for Eagles
 8 years ago '07        #8
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
im down
 8 years ago '05        #9
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106
I want in for the Eagles
 8 years ago '05        #10
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
im in
 8 years ago '04        #11
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
not a fan of neither but this a big game for both teams in the long run
 10-26-2009, 11:20 PM         #12
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WE comin for that number one spot!!!!!!

Put me down obviously
 8 years ago '05        #13
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Put me down for the Eagles too
 10-26-2009, 11:29 PM         #14
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles gonna kick the gaints a.ss next week

put me down

u shouldve let let me or print make the thread. ol pus*y a.ss thread
 10-26-2009, 11:39 PM         #15
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me down ASAP

Brandon jacobs will have a big game this week and so will the run game
 10-26-2009, 11:43 PM         #16
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
put me down ASAP

please his big a.ss need to play on the line
 8 years ago '07        #17
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 NYGallday said:
put me down ASAP

even if thats so kevin "killdrive" would just stop running the ball and have eli chuck it 40 yards down the field to hixon
 10-27-2009, 12:12 AM         #18
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm in 100%
 10-27-2009, 12:32 AM         #19
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo on the real...Gilbride aint that bad...n*ggas forget that...the coaches are not the ones who are playing they dont execute the plays....he aint the one throwing the ball.

manningham got behind mcfadden but he an execute right....n*gga straight ran to the sidelines....on a fade....gilbride aint drop the ball..manningham did.....eli threw the pick not gilly...eli had nicks wide open for a 5 yard gain..

u got to mix it up....its not like we philly some times and just throw the ball 65% of the time when everytime u run u get 7.2 yards...and you still throw it...hence the raider game for the eagles...its good we throw the ball deep to let the defense know we can stil lthrow it deep if yall playin to close to the line...

football is about execution and its a team game...also for alot of schemes you need the right personnel...and all that..cant blame eevrything on the coaches..it has to be 50/50

not only that eli audibles when he sees something in the d so not all the time its gilly's plays

and some of yall giants fans said the playcalling is predictable not really..it was pretty balanced.....i mean gilly stills does f**k up a couple times like giving out a play to throw to hedgecock when he clearly cant catch..but sometimes the players dont execute right..or the defense played it well..

on the other hand bill sheridan did some awful playcalling that saints game was all his fault....last night he did good with the playcalling except for that cover 2 s**t he pulled....but like i said before cover two wouldve worked if we had better safeties and maybe if Kp21 was back there

either way some giants fans need to chill out...like a couple games ago giants was rockin n*ggas..and peeps was b**chin bout some play calls..lol we just shut out tampa and u complainin

all in all G-MEN GO HAWD....we Gunnin for philly on sunday believe that
 8 years ago '07        #20
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 NYGallday said:
yo on the real...Gilbride aint that bad...n*ggas forget that...the coaches are not the ones who are playing they dont execute the plays....he aint the one throwing the ball.

manningham got behind mcfadden but he an execute right....n*gga straight ran to the sidelines....on a fade....gilbride aint drop the ball..manningham did.....eli threw the pick not gilly...eli had nicks wide open for a 5 yard gain..

u got to mix it up....its not like we philly some times and just throw the ball 65% of the time when everytime u run u get 7.2 yards...and you still throw it...hence the raider game for the eagles...its good we throw the ball deep to let the defense know we can stil lthrow it deep if yall playin to close to the line...

football is about execution and its a team game...also for alot of schemes you need the right personnel...and all that..cant blame eevrything on the coaches..it has to be 50/50

not only that eli audibles when he sees something in the d so not all the time its gilly's plays

and some of yall giants fans said the playcalling is predictable not really..it was pretty balanced.....i mean gilly stills does f**k up a couple times like giving out a play to throw to hedgecock when he clearly cant catch..but sometimes the players dont execute right..or the defense played it well..

on the other hand bill sheridan did some awful playcalling that saints game was all his fault....last night he did good with the playcalling except for that cover 2 s**t he pulled....but like i said before cover two wouldve worked if we had better safeties and maybe if Kp21 was back there

either way some giants fans need to chill out...like a couple games ago giants was rockin n*ggas..and peeps was b**chin bout some play calls..lol we just shut out tampa and u complainin

all in all G-MEN GO HAWD....we Gunnin for philly on sunday believe that
gilbride have no creativity to his playcalling im sorry.i can tell what play gonna be run from just watching on tv.so i already know the defense knows whats coming,not only that gilbride dont know how to make adjustments doing the game.cards did the same s**t the saints did on defense and eli and the offense is confused?! how when you have game tape of the s**t from the previous week?! that tells me the coaches are not getting the job done.another problem is gilbride/coughlin not using his weapons.why is hixon still starting over nicks? why kevin boss is not featured more in the offense?! why the giants draft sintim and beckem just for them to ride the bench? i dont wanna hear that they not ready because sintim can just come in on passing situations and let him rush the qb.why is blackburn and clark starting when u have kehl and wilkinson whose faster at linebacker then them?

i know one thing eagles missing 2/3 of their linebackers well then boss better be heavily featured in the passing game this week.i wanna see some hb screen with bradshaw and see what they linebackers do.if gilbride doesnt take advantage of that s**t then he needs to go!

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 10-27-2009 at 01:05 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago