Celtics @ Cavaliers (7:30/TNT)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #281
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,329 | Props total: 11407 11407
 [Trini Yute] said:
Pierce looks like he finally conditioned himself after all these years lol
:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #282
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Good game
 10-28-2009, 12:36 AM         #283
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great game, boston is flat out better than cleveland I knew this how the game was going to be.
 8 years ago '07        #284
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Deion said:
:appla use::applause::applause::applause:
Hell yeah lame a.ss n*gga he had to laugh it off he cost them he game
atleast he didnt run off the court kickin garbage cans
 8 years ago '05        #285
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
I was completely wrong about this one. But in my defense it had been so long since I have seen a fully healthy team that I had forgotten just how good they are. If they can stay healthy and thats a big if with all those old guys...they'll be better than they were two years ago and nobody in the East can touch them...their defense is too good.
 10-28-2009, 08:13 AM         #286
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
I was completely wrong about this one. But in my defense it had been so long since I have seen a fully healthy team that I had forgotten just how good they are. If they can stay healthy and thats a big if with all those old guys...they'll be better than they were two years ago and nobody in the East can touch them...their defense is too good.
Why because we beat Cleveland? those guys didn't even make the finals we would be favorites even without this win, Cleveland is a one man team with a vet for leadership.

When KG was healthy last year and the year before our D was always best in the league for the most part, Cleveland just had a lucky season.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 10-28-2009 at 08:14 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #287
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
So what you are saying is that you aren't impressed with your team's win? Interesting. Considering Cleveland is the national consensus favorite to win the East and they are extremely difficult to beat at home...I would say thats an eye opening win to persons like myself who know how good the Celts were 2 years ago but hadn't seen that since..well..two years ago.
 8 years ago '06        #288
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Although its nice to win the first game, I was not impressed, the Celtics didn't really play well at all. Granted its only the beginning of the season and what not but their D was not shut down like it used to be. The cohesion was not there like it once was, i couldn't care less about the offense as i know it will always be better than most other teams which is enough. It was nice to see Wallace's range from the arc, but i dont want him to fall in love with that shot and just become a jumpshooter.

Pierce looked like he lost a bunch of weight & hit clutch shots like normal in the final stretch. Doesn't seem like this team misses Baby at all, but damn we look stacked. See how the defensive cohesion developes in November, Cavs don't scare me at all & neither does Orlando for the #1 spot in the east.
 8 years ago '06        #289
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 iggyemu said:
So what you are saying is that you aren't impressed with your team's win? Interesting. Considering Cleveland is the national consensus favorite to win the East and they are extremely difficult to beat at home...I would say thats an eye opening win to persons like myself who know how good the Celts were 2 years ago but hadn't seen that since..well..two years ago.
People especially on this board have short memories. They easily forget how straight up dominant this team was when fully a.ssembled. Instead they wanna go with "Whats new" like Orlando & Cleveland without using their own IQ and common sense. Shaq isnt' going to do s**t at his age, he's just a name now based off reputation.

Less than 1 year ago we were 27-2 through december, had a small slump when KG went down and still managed 60 wins with a front court of Scalabrine, Perk, baby, & Moore. Haters just want to talk s**t saying Pierce and Ray can't carry s**t, but anybody who understands the game of basketball knows u can't win s**t withou a Legit Big which is why i knew we were done when KG went out. Pushed it to GAME 7 with Orlando while missing our best player, and its not like Orlando got dominated in the Finals vs. the Lakers. Now we have our best player back with the addition of Sheed & Quisy. Think about it....

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-28-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #290
O Nasty 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
please remind me when you guys straight dominated us with your team fully a.ssembled ? our rotation will be fixed when delonte gets back into the mix, i still see us beating you guys in the playoffs good game though
 8 years ago '06        #291
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
was a good game just one game though
 8 years ago '06        #292
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 iggyemu said:
what did you go get a little clipboard and go around people asking :laughing9:

o wait you probably take what ESPN says to heart They picked the Lakers in 08 nuff said
 10-28-2009, 10:49 AM         #293
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Im not too impressed because it is a long season and Cleveland and others can threaten our chances, but to make it seem like we become contenders after this win is stupid, even if we lost Cleveland would be doing their job...winning at home.

I thought we would lose too but win or lose we are still a top 3 contender.
 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM         #294
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 O_nasty said:
please remind me when you guys straight dominated us with your team fully a.ssembled ? our rotation will be fixed when delonte gets back into the mix, i still see us beating you guys in the playoffs good game though
I don't think anyone is saying we dominate Cleveland idiot, but we have the best defense in the NBA as long as KG and Perk are standing up in the paint, has been so for awhile, it is no question with a healthy KG (and im ignoring our bench, even though they s**tted on yours) wwe are better than Cleveland and shouldn't need a road win to prove it.

62 wins with Glen Davis replacing our best and a weaker bench, you think KG with more rest, Sheed and Daniels putting in minutes over the losers we had last year isn't going to improve that?

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 10-28-2009 at 10:56 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #295
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
LOL @ the dude who said the Cavs are "extremely difficult to beat at home" ...

CAVS AINT WINNING s**t THIS YEAR

LOL @ EVERYONE ON THE CAVS/LEBRON BANDWAGON SAYING THEY'RE TAKING THE EAST.

YOU WILL ALL BE DISAPPOINTED AND WILL MAKE MORE EXCUSES THAN EVER

CELTICS ABOUT TO f**kING DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN.
 10-29-2009, 01:27 PM         #296
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
better team won, better players won, better TEAM won, did i say that twice, yea with different meanings.

Lebron vs 5

Celtics vs Everybody

TEAM GAME

Like i said and like celtics fans felt last year, if Garnett is healthy, Celtics are pretty much the best Team in the NBA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago