50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game, "One's A F*cking Junkie & One's A F*cking Queer" [Audio]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6160 pageviews
109 comments

youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29599 29599
50 Cent: Now Ones A F*ckin Junkie And Ones A F*ckin Queer" [Audio]

Snippet off of a Before I Self Destruct track
Shots Fired: 50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game On His Track "It Was Five Of Us All Of Us Millionaires, Now Ones A F*ckin Junkie And Ones A F*ckin Queer" [Audio] - wshh

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhP74G5gph9U3X8hEt

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

109 comments for "50 Cent Disses Young Buck & The Game, "One's A F*cking Junkie & One's A F*cking Queer" [Audio]"

10-26-2009, 05:38 PM         #2
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A new snippet track off of 50 Cent's upcoming Before I Self Destruct album called "Strong Enough" has landed online and features the G-Unit leader tossing a jab at former members Young Buck and The Game.
Click here to find out more!

In the reference, Fif explains why his five-member Unit was slimmed down to remaining rappers Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks.

"That Big Poppa, I'lll send your monkey a** to see Allah," Fif raps. "These n*ggas ain't strong enough, they money ain't long enough, when they bump heads with me...When I say I'll k!ll ya, I'll k!ll ya/As a kid I wasn't fittin' in/Special Ed kid in the back on Riddelin' -- Hooptie all f*cked up/Pockets all f*cked up/Now n*gga what's up?/I'm rich now, n*ggas know about my dividends -- Crib the size of a New York City clock now/Okay, okay, try me and get shot down/I'm like a Zebra, I got so many stripes/I'm the f*cking general/I run my ciick right/There was five of us, all of us millionaires/Now one's a junkie and one's a f*cking queer/Now it's three of us/That's the way it started..." ("Strong Enough")

Fif's tracklisting from the upcoming album landed online today (October 26).

Before I Self Destruct: The Invitation, Then Days Went By, death To My Enemies, So Disrespect, Psycho, Hold Me Down, Crime Wave, Stretch, Strong Enough, Get It Hot, Gangsta's Delight, I Got Swag, Baby By Me (Featuring Ne-Yo), Do You Think About Me, Ok, You're Right, Could've Been You (This Is 50)

Speaking with radio personality Big Boy last week, Fif said he did not understand The Game's "G-Unot" campaign back in 2005.

"I doubt that strongly," 50 said about collaborating with Game in the future. "I never really understood, I didn't know what the motivation was for The Game issues. Initially it was a decision on his part, I went over it in my head like a million times...I didn't have a long period of time with Game, we worked for five days. [Dr.] Dre spent a year in the studio with him, so he had a chance to be around him and gauge what kind of character he is. Right after [his debut] was out, it was like, 'I'm hot,' because of the actual number of records he sold at that point...You'll see Rick Ross out there as if he was a correctional officer when I went into his background. This guy is rapping like he's a drug dealer when he's a correction officer. Game background, when you went into that, he used to be a stripper. He used to work at his mom's strip joint. So it was interesting themes that I seen from both of them but it didn't match what the content was and then I seen the transformation myself." ("Big Boy's Neighborhood")

Game previously apologized to the Unit and said his past "G-Unot" taunts were due to his youth.

"Jimmy [Iovine] always says, 'Man, I told you guys not to break up the Beatles,'" Game said in an interview. "He says he told John Lennon the same thing a long time ago. But I was young, man. I was dumb. I did a lot of dumb things. I felt me and 50 clashed. I'm not gonna diss 50. I'm not gonna go back on the plane. He had his side, I had my side. I did what I felt was necessary for me and my career to have longevity and survive in hip-hop and music to be around when I'm Quincy Jones' age -- not just be Quincy Jones' age, but be a Quincy Jones. Now, four albums in, I can honestly say from Banks to Young Buck to [Dr.] Dre to Yayo to whoever, if it would have kept going, endless paper. Millions of albums sold --- because we were great together. Me and 50's chemistry was like how Method Man was to Redman when they get in. You know when Method Man gets with Redman, it's going down." (MTV)

8 years ago '05        #3
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
they his boys tho....
 10-26-2009, 05:42 PM         #4
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 just being 50, dissing rappers to boost his sales.

50 is a clown, and his album will flop.
 10-26-2009, 05:44 PM         #5
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:
50 just being 50, dissing rappers to boost his sales
pretty much
 10-26-2009, 05:48 PM         #6
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea because I mean it's not like he has legitamate issues with buck and game...smh...fags
 8 years ago '08        #7
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 hiphop4ever said:
pretty much
c/s...
 8 years ago '04        #8
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29599 29599
i think we posted this at the same time mr moore...lol..props to u too homie
 8 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Showtimegp said:
c/s...
You co-signed a "pretty much"?

Anyway this album is starting to sound like the same bulls**t he's been putting out: "Imma k!ll you, bang bang bang, I'm rich, look at my money, ha ha, bang bang."
 8 years ago '08        #10
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
That sounds like a hot song.
 8 years ago '04        #11
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
is it a diss if its true?
 8 years ago '09        #12
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8863 8863
 Storchaveli said:
You co-signed a "pretty much"?

Anyway this album is starting to sound like the same bulls**t he's been putting out: "Imma k!ll you, bang bang bang, I'm rich, look at my money, ha ha, bang bang."
yep c/o
 8 years ago '07        #13
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I'm glad 50 did this cause this ain't gonna do nothing but motivate Game to drop another 300 bars....
Game's Disses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's
 10-26-2009, 06:06 PM         #14
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
You got that right, this is more of the same from this clown as usual.
shut up
 10-26-2009, 06:08 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
borning...........
 8 years ago '05        #16
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
man that shet is hott...well the beat helps also
 8 years ago '04        #17
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
 SlickJ101 said:
That sounds like a hot song.
yea that s**t sounded like a banger too me.
 8 years ago '08        #18
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
50 aint never going to be the same as G.R.O.D.T
 10-26-2009, 06:18 PM         #19
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
didnt he say dat wayne was a junky and kanye was a queer?? lol n*gga needa find new disses.
but hes right on all 4 accounts!
 8 years ago '07        #20
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy