Oct 26 - Many watched but never reported Richmond homecoming rape

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-27-2009, 12:59 AM         #41
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
growing up out here in the bay i know through experiences that highschool guys try to impress they boys by any means to the point they will r*pe to look cool, i do believe that these boys will get caught, the girl made a bad choice and she suffered for sure, but its not uncommon for this to happen in america, i just hope girls become a lil more aware in the near future
 10-27-2009, 01:01 AM         #42
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh ya and the dad should have been lookin for her when she wasnt at the pick up spot within 20 minutes cuz i am sure the dance was over before this r*pe shyt ended .. cuz it says shortly before midnight and that the r*pe had gone on for about 2 hours
 10-27-2009, 01:12 AM         #43
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she'll be the first female to pray for a one minute man
 8 years ago '05        #44
01itrconversion 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
 ElMarroAfamado said:
she was probably acting drunk ands.lutty
or having her snatch or t*tties all out there....
REALLY WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT?
We'll see if you feel the same way once it happens to your daughter one day...
 8 years ago '05        #45
01itrconversion 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
 smiles said:
I hope u get drunk at some party and wake up with a condom in your a.ss and a nose full of jizz

:agreement6::applause::laughing19::clap2:
 8 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 ElMarroAfamado said:
she was probably acting drunk ands.lutty
or having her snatch or t*tties all out there....
REALLY WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT?
Responses like this make it really easy to believe that some people could watch that s**t and not do/say anything.
 8 years ago '08        #47
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 smokeweed101. said:
That is why parenting is so important, these same guys arguing with you will be the judges and lawyers getting rapists free, it is a sick world and I blame the parents, if you let them know it can happen and put trust in them, then you can help prevent it. Prevention is the key, no one can justify a r*pe that hasn't occurred.
I can at least guarantee you that none of these idiots are capable enough to become judges.
 8 years ago '04        #48
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 smiles said:
i should be r*ped, get AIDS and i'm a fool because I don't believe the 15 year old girl takes any blame for her own r*pe?

that comment wasnt meant for u. i quoted the wrong person. it has been corrected.
 8 years ago '04        #49
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
all of them involved will eventually be a.ss r*ped in prison...its disgusting how so many on here are accepting of crimes that are committed against women and applaud the animals who commit these crimes. something must of seriously happened in your life to make you that mentally disturbed.
 10-27-2009, 03:43 AM         #50
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CALBEAR707 said:
Cuz she is 16....im sure you or your friends were drinking at 16.

Just cuz she decided to drink....doesnt mean she decided to get r*ped....
i dont know 1 girl who went to secluded places with a bunch of men to get drunk.. not saying its her fault but if she had some common sense this could of been avoided
 8 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
cue Samuel Jackson

"I hope they die and burn in hell"
 8 years ago '05        #52
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
U stay hearing bout sumbody gettin Smacked or a beezy getting r*ped in da RICH... ITs jus a grimey a.ss bay city... s**t aint nothin new....
 8 years ago '04        #53
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
money will make people talk real quick....

Investigators say as many as 20 people were involved in or stood and watched the gang r*pe of a 15-year-old girl outside a California high school homecoming dance Saturday night.

Police posted a $20,000 reward Tuesday for anyone who comes to them with information that helps arrest and convict those involved in what authorities describe as a 2½-hour a.ssault on the Richmond High School campus in suburban San Francisco.

Two teenage suspects have been jailed, but more arrests, as many as 20 total, are expected, according to a police detective.

"We will be making arrests continually as we develop probable cause," said Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan. "With this number of people implicated in the incident we're going to be making arrests on an ongoing basis."

As many as 10 people were involved in the a.ssault in a dimly lighted back alley at the school, while another 10 people watched without calling 911 to report it, police said.

A 1999 California law makes it illegal not to report a witnessed crime against a child, but the law applies only to children 14 and under.

"We do not have the ability to arrest people who witnessed the crime and did nothing," Gagan said. "The law can be very rigid. We don't have the authority to make an arrest."

Charles Ramsey, a member of the Richmond school board, said the school district bears some responsibility for the attack. School administrators and police apparently weren't watching the area as they should have, Ramsey said.

The school said it would hold a safety meeting for parents and students Wednesday evening to address the a.ssault.

The victim was found unconscious under a bench shortly before midnight Saturday, after police received a call from someone in the area who had overheard people at the a.ssault scene "reminiscing about the incident," Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan said.

The girl was flown by helicopter to a hospital where she was admitted in critical condition. She was in stable condition Tuesday, police said.

Investigators canvassed the community with fliers, which included the reward offer, hoping to identify more suspects Tuesday.

The gang r*pe and beating of a 15-year-old girl on school grounds after her homecoming dance was horrific enough. But even more shocking, police say, was that up to 20 people watched and did nothing to stop it.

The attack over the weekend rattled this crime-ridden city of 120,000 in the San Francisco Bay area, where one police official called it one of the most heinous crimes he has ever seen. Some students have already left the school district in response to the attack.

"It's not safe there at all," said 16-year-old Jennie Steinberg, whose mother let her transfer out of the district Tuesday. "I'm not going back."

The victim, a sophomore, had left the dance and was drinking in a school courtyard with a group of students when she was attacked, police said.

Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five others ranging in age from 15 to mid-20s attacked the girl for more than two hours at a dimly lit area near benches Saturday night. More than a dozen people saw the r*pe without notifying police.

The girl was found nekkid from the waist down near a picnic table. She remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

"This was a barbaric act. I still cannot get my head around the fact that numerous people either watched, walked away or participated in her a.ssault," Lt. Mark Gagan said Tuesday. "It's one of the most disturbing crimes in my 15 years as a police officer."

Rumors of online video
Gagan would not comment on rumors that observers took video of the attack on cell phones and may have posted it online.

Manuel Ortega, a 19-year-old former student, was arrested after trying to flee the scene. He is being held on $800,000 bail for investigation of r*pe and robbery. A 15-year-old student also was booked late Monday on one count of s3xual a.ssault, Gagan said.

Even though he said as many as 20 people were witnesses, Gagan said officials are still trying to determine the exact number of people involved. "I'm confident that the list will expand and at the end of our investigation we will get a clear indication of who was there and who did what," Gagan said.

The attack occurred in a city that has dealt with its share of vicious crimes in recent years, and the school recently approved surveillance cameras after a series of violent crimes. In one case a few years back, a student was shot outside the school, ran inside and died in the then-principal's hands, said Marin Trujillo, a spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District.

Richmond is an industrialized conclave near the San Francisco Bay that is known as one nation's most dangerous cities. In 2007, Richmond had 47 homicides, and the murder rate led the state for cities with populations of 100,000 or more, surpassing Los Angeles and Oakland.

That number dropped to 27 in 2008, but has spiked to 44 k!llings so far this year, amid drug dealing and gang activity that has engulfed the town, Gagan said.

‘A tragic incident’
Gagan said the girl left the dance and was walking to meet her father for a ride home when a classmate invited her to join a group drinking in the courtyard. The girl had consumed a large amount of alcohol by the time the a.ssault began, police said. Gagan said the girl's father tried to call her cell phone, but no one answered.

Gagan said police received a tip about a possible a.ssault on campus from a young woman who heard two males bragging about it. Officers found the girl semiconscious near a picnic table.

Trujillo said there were four police officers and 15 school site supervisors monitoring the dance. He said there were no problems during the dance inside the school gym, calling it "a success."

But Trujillo called the r*pe outside on school grounds "a tragic incident."

"We wished this had never happened. This was such a heinous crime," Trujillo said. "We are all going to learn from this."

Student Joseph Machado, 16, said the mood inside the school was tense as officers were questioning fellow students. Two squad cars were parked outside the main entrance, and school security teams were patrolling the grounds in golf carts.

"Some of my friends were saying, 'What if that happened to me?'" said Machado, whose parents didn't allow him to go to the dance. "This school, this city already has a bad reputation and now this makes it worse."

Last edited by memyselfni; 10-27-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #54
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 memyselfni said:
dont laugh, ur next
 10-27-2009, 10:15 PM         #55
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pathetic s**t , who cares if she was drinking at 15-16, who doesn't do that s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #56
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
 Fishscale said:
dont laugh, ur next

only if i hang around the uneducated, ghetto lowlifes with nothing going for themselves, so since i don't hang around such vile angry misogynists i don't see it happening no time soon.
 10-28-2009, 12:29 AM         #57
MISSLADYJAE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin idiocy! this is ridiculous!!!! I have so much compassion for her. I get tired of these men out here takin what don't belong to them.
 8 years ago '04        #58
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space

Police investigating the r*pe of a 15-year-old girl have arrested five people, a police spokesman said Wednesday. Three juveniles and two adults are in custody in connection with the r*pe Saturday, said the Richmond police spokesman, Lt. Mark Gagan.
Authorities have described the incident as a 2½-hour a.ssault on the Richmond High School campus.
Gagan said police arrested three of the suspects Tuesday night. They included Salvador Rodriguez, 21, as well as a 16-year-old and a 17-year-old whose identities were not released because they are juveniles, he said.
Rodriguez faces numerous felony charges, including gang r*pe, he said. It was not immediately clear what charges the other two face.

Gagan said the suspects are likely to face "several felonies" in connection with the incident.
 8 years ago '07        #59
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 IronMaiden said:
I would say serial k!llers are worse then a s3x offender.. or anyone who murders for that matter

s3xually a.ssaulted vs death.. hmm tuff pick
I've never known someone who was k!lled after the fact because they're not here to suffer. I know women that have been molested or r*ped in their childhood or teenage years and it f**ked them up. There's no getting over s3xual a.ssault. All you can do is get through it. At least with death, you can't suffer.
 8 years ago '07        #60
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 SuppaSlick said:
Makes sense if you took Psychology

See

The Bystander Effect
Mannn. I took a few years of psychology and it still doesn't make sense to me, especially in the case of a violent crimes. Because someone-like in the case of the Kitty Genovese case-says ""I didn't wanna get involved"; but you know good and well if it was their family member they would want someone to get involved. And if there are a GROUP of people and you fear for your safety...I would think it's that group against ONE...so whose a.ss is really gonna get it if some more s**t pops off. I know the point you're making. I guess it just won't ever make sense to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy