Best Aftermarket Brand Fuel/Oil Filter?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #21
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,415 | Props total: 2487 2487
^Yeah thats what I meant, I didn't mean everything they sell met OEM standards. I did mention he should get Mobil 1 cause thats what I run in my boosted Integra. I'm prety sure the whole purpose of this thread was to get an suggestion. Threadstarter doesn't want to spend the money on actual OEM stuff so I referred the next best thing.

Your right about Fram as well, I've never experienced it myself but heard WAY to many stories bout them.

Good look though on the info.
 8 years ago '06        #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
I appreciate all the info.

Since I said that I'm not running synthetic and just normal oil, I should just stick with the Penzoil I've been using with a normal filter as long as it isn't Fram?

Also, for the fuel filter what I'm getting is that I should just pick up the one at Autozone/Napa and throw it in there?
 8 years ago '04        #23
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Jersey826 said:
I appreciate all the info.

Since I said that I'm not running synthetic and just normal oil, I should just stick with the Penzoil I've been using with a normal filter as long as it isn't Fram?

Also, for the fuel filter what I'm getting is that I should just pick up the one at Autozone/Napa and throw it in there?

pennzoil sucks. but its a saturn and ur selling it anyways. as long as u dont rag on it, it will be fine.
 8 years ago '06        #24
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
While we're on the topic of oils, what's everyones opinion on High Mileage oils?

I say this because my car has about 115k on it and I've heard HM oils are a bunch of BS and don't really do anyting beneficial.
 8 years ago '06        #25
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,415 | Props total: 2487 2487
Real talk just do your usual maintence and you'll be good. If you still have the car manual go through it cause it'll tell you everything you need to know.

Not to sure bout the high mileage oil cause I just use the same oil from my first service in my dads truck and he just hit 150k, long as you don't beat on it as mentioned by "franchise". Just make sure you have the correct oil weight.
 11-04-2009, 10:24 PM         #26
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
royal purple, amsoil, mobile 1
 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM         #27
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaidaddy said:
I wanted to start using synthetic oil in my new whip but my Infiniti does not recommend it at all? I have a 2009 G37xS and they say no to synthetic???
holy s**t seriouslllyy???? would never of guessed that in a million years lol
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy