the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
let time tell if you are right or wrong, we are running in circles and no one can prove the other wrong when one side hasn't even opened a book on the issue

we all live in the same world as one another and could have been using the same rational as you, but the difference was we took the time to discover and judge aspects of history and modern life that contradicted the mainstream account, something you failed to do.

Let time serve as the judge, be prepared for martial law in america and global financial collapse
 8 years ago '08        #142
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Some people will never get it...
That Brasier top wearing white guy needs some pus*y, all of this time and energy used trying to convince himself about this, f**king pathetic

Think about it what is this random malnutritioned white guy doing?, who is he trying to convince here?, seems like he is spending energy trying to convince himself this ain't real but his consciousness is like this

Last edited by The N; 10-25-2009 at 08:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #143
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 10-25-2009 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #144
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
those youtube videos are retard
 8 years ago '09        #145
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Mothaf**ka this is the 21st Century, YouTube is a f**king tool for spreading information.

You can then use critical analysis to deduce whether the video has merit or not.

The fact it is on YouTube does not negate the presence of vital information.

That is all.
 8 years ago '04        #146
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Mysonne said:
those youtube videos are retard
retarded as in tight?
I know :dancingcool:

feed me rappers or feed me BEATS!

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 10-25-2009 at 11:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #147
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Mothaf**ka this is the 21st Century, YouTube is a f**king tool for spreading information.

You can then use critical analysis to deduce whether the video has merit or not.

The fact it is on YouTube does not negate the presence of vital information.

That is all.
lol at this n*gga talking about You tube is your source for information n*gga f**k the 21st century I still read books, i don't like it i don't have to stop trying to push your views on me. Also anybody can make a youtube viedos but there isn't any facts just a.ssertions, in a video if Keisha Cole crossing her arms means she is in the Illuminati c'mon on n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #148
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
retarded as in tight?
I know :dancingcool:

feed me rappers or feed me BEATS!
Tight as in a.ss, literal a.ss, as in butt hole
 8 years ago '04        #149
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
BAHAHA I believe in cointellipro but f**k out here with some of this s**t like

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #150
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
lol@ yall still thinking you got s**t figured out.
you are falling for internet hoaxes :lachen001:
say what you want, im not the one that got mad :lachen001:
I made an 11 page thread , yea I was bored.
 8 years ago '09        #151
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 The N said:
That Brasier top wearing white guy needs some pus*y, all of this time and energy used trying to convince himself about this, f**king pathetic

Think about it what is this random malnutritioned white guy doing?, who is he trying to convince here?, seems like he is spending energy trying to convince himself this ain't real but his consciousness is like this
o .. yea :rolleyes:
you lightknights invest your time to youtube your information about illuminati conspiracies, an I need more pus*y?.. cmon son, we both know you're the one with a girlfriend called "hand".
I used to bring up that argument too back when I didnt get none...
 8 years ago '09        #152
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Agree. The thread would've never been made if it was something he didn't want to talk about.
very smart.
of course I wanted to.
Is that intellect the same you use when you figure out your government, Captain Obvious?
 8 years ago '06        #153
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Oh The Illuminati is real as hell but people don't wanna believe that about Obama because he's the quote on quote, "First Black President". And all the Big Corporations that are running this world into the ground. People need to wake the f**k up 4real. One of the deepest quotes which is real that I ever heard was, "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was To Make People Think That He Didn't Exist".

Last edited by davon4204; 10-26-2009 at 02:56 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #154
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
CORRECTION:
Is that the same intellect used when you want to figure out your government, Captain Obvious?

You have very bad syntax. I really can't take you very seriously.

yea then dont.
I wanna see you put together a german or russian sentence the way I type english.
cauze english was the 3rd language I learned.
so i can care less about the syntax. if you STILL cant take me serious, then thats pure ignorance hence that would mean u dont take me serious because I dont speak your language to perfection.
I hope you are not running out of arguments for your beloved NWO and Illuminati because thats how it seems to me when you try to bash my "syntax"...

dumb s**t... you got what I was tryin to say, didnt you?
thanx for correcting me.

Last edited by Lil Jay; 10-26-2009 at 02:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #155
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
first lil jay where u live u look familiar as f**k...

second... wtf @ that chick saying all those rappers sacrifced people.. can u provide a source that tells us that? because you saying it doesn't mean s**t ...

third who the f**k is sasha fierce?

i mean i believe in the illuminati/free masons to a certain extent ...

but that youtube video on page 11 is wack as hell
 8 years ago '09        #156
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Quasi said:
So Jennifer Hudson sacrificed her Mother, Brother, and Nephew? seriously if anything you are WORSE then the Illuminati. You don't know these celebrities yet you pass this bulls**t off as a fact. All speculation so stop being delusional.

Are you in a secret society?, internet is to blame for your corrupted mind.
Not every celebrity friend/ family member that dies are with it. Never said EVERY celebrity is. You did NOT read nor have you gotten clarity. Do YOUR research. I know already. It is you who are under the spell.

Miley Cyrus is next. Little by little she will start revealing her body. In a wh0ore like way.
 8 years ago '09        #157
space
space
space
Why defend these celebrities they do not give a f**k about you or your soul, mind, body and spirit?

Never will they. They are here to entertain you.

And that they have done.

The more they ENTERTAIN or Enter train you ----- the more you WILL be under the spell and not OPEN your eyes.

Why not do your OWN research? Really dig for it. Truth is stranger than fiction. Naturally it sounds stupid, ignorant and bs. But consciously you are still NOT aware what they are doing, and plan to do. Just like the H1N1 vaccine, that they are GIVING out.

1)Why are some of you so afraid to question YOURSELF when you watch/listen to these entertainers?

2)Yet, you still don't realize it when they put it in their songs?

3)Neither will you listen and see why artists who make POSITIVE MUSIC get less PLAY?

4)Why people vanish so fast? Like Lauryn Hill? Because she is not with it.

5)Why so many bulls**t artists stay on top? But yet the good ones are swept under the bus?

6) Why Prodigy from Mobb Deep and Layzie Bone from Bone Thugs talk about it more than most, but people aren't listening?

MONEY is powerful. It is all for MONEY and FAME.
 8 years ago '09        #158
space
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
first lil jay where u live u look familiar as f**k...

second... wtf @ that chick saying all those rappers sacrifced people.. can u provide a source that tells us that? because you saying it doesn't mean s**t ...

third who the f**k is sasha fierce?

i mean i believe in the illuminati/free masons to a certain extent ...

but that youtube video on page 11 is wack as hell
Yeah, who is Sasha Fierce. You cannot even tell me why she named her album that. Research. It is a demon named Sasha.

I am the source. Do your OWN research. Even if I did bring the source to you,

You would say " That isn't a real site", "You worte that", "You don't know them", "I don't believe it", "You made it up" and so on and so on...People will believe lies before truth, that is right in front of you. Pay attention to POPULAR actors and artist. You shall see.

Why defend these celebrities that do NOT know you nor do they give a rats a.ss about YOU, YOUR BODY, MIND AND SOUL
?
 8 years ago '04        #159
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2200 2200

y'all sound like old obsessed Christian ladies in movies manipulating EVERYTHING and you want people to open their eyes to something that doesn't have an effect on anyone in here.
 8 years ago '06        #160
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Yeah, who is Sasha Fierce. You cannot even tell me why she named her album that. Research. It is a demon named Sasha.

I am the source. Do your OWN research. Even if I did bring the source to you,

You would say " That isn't a real site", "You worte that", "You don't know them", "I don't believe it", "You made it up" and so on and so on...People will believe lies before truth, that is right in front of you. Pay attention to POPULAR actors and artist. You shall see.

Why defend these celebrities that do NOT know you nor do they give a rats a.ss about YOU, YOUR BODY, MIND AND SOUL
?
so sasha fierce is supposed to be a demon? how do you know this? i googled it and it doesn't tell me s**t ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now