the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ImageOfTruth said:
You have the whole concept wrong.

I don't know how else to put this other than, you are completely out of your league on this one.

Stop pretending you know what you talking about. Until your absolutely sure of what you are saying, you are merely rationalizing things you don't understand.
my friend i live in bavaria...
the place where the illuminati were founded.
where is all your knowledge from...?
oh yea..
the internet right?

cmon man.
still no evidence for anything?!

BESIDES jay-Z throwing up his hands that is
 8 years ago '09        #122
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
If you read my other posts you would have realized I indicated NOBODY with any REAL SENSE mentions the "Illuminati" as a credible and actual group.

There is no formality of that group, that is a historical group who's ancestors actually call the shots of the world today.
there we go...
there goes the spaghetti lizard again, with no physical appearance, yet there where ever evil s**t happens.
 8 years ago '09        #123
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Lil Jay said:
there we go...
there goes the spaghetti lizard again, with no physical appearance, yet there where ever evil s**t happens.
f**k you and Bavaria, but yo I got an exam to study for, make sure you get enough sleep for high school physical education tomorrow.

The f**k is a spaghetti lizard? Son, you're a sad kid. Goodluck with everything though.

Your family probably was SS, get the f**k outta here.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-25-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #124
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
f**k you and Bavaria, but yo I got an exam to study for, make sure you get enough sleep for high school physical education tomorrow.

The f**k is a spaghetti lizard? Son, you're a sad kid. Goodluck with everything though.

its all good.
yo on a real, I really need to study for P.E.
but im just as far as you with school career , just that Im a year younger hence the fact I skipped first grade cauze I taught myself how to read and write before.
Good luck with your exam.
At least use your head in school.
thats all that matters
 8 years ago '09        #125
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:

yea... too bad russians werent really SS, but other than that you still gay.
cmon man , even YOU cant deny that youre ignorant.
 8 years ago '09        #126
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
oh and i think its funny how you repeatedly edit your post because you think of something that "insults" me after you hit the reply button.
funny squirrel
 8 years ago '09        #127
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Just look at it like this.

The ones that talk about it are swept under the bus.

Most do not want to speak on it.

Think about: People like Fat Joe, did not even have a real career until after Pun died.

Latest Mobb Deep album? When did it come out? Why they do not get the spotlight?

I will tell you why? because they stand-up about, they talk about it.

Think about it. They talk about the Illuminati more than most local artist.

You said to get you to buy cd's that is why they talk about it. If it was just to get you to buy the records then why people never listen in depth of the lyrics in which their minds consume? It would be more people already talking about it.
These things can't all be conspiracies? And just can't all be coincidence?

Artist that actually deserve the spotlight do not get it.

Lauryn Hill is an dope female MC. What female MC can touch her? Why she hasn't come back?

People who are not with it, are swept under the bus.

Pay attention to popular artists and actors.

Taylor Swift is up next for this Illumnati or Illusionati in which I call them. All those good female artists and good videos. And she takes home the award? They want her, but they do it slowly.

10-25-2009, 07:25 PM         #128
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the machine still got my brain...............AHHHHHHHHHHHH

boxden users...please free me with your out of this world conspiracies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 10-25-2009, 07:32 PM         #129
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Somebody should have that brain. I seriously doubt that you're using it.
A zombie came for it the other day, I gave him a rain check though.
 10-25-2009, 07:39 PM         #130
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Let me break it down...

Mike Tyson - Sacrificed his daughter, in turn everyone is talking about his new film.

So Jennifer Hudson sacrificed her Mother, Brother, and Nephew? seriously if anything you are WORSE then the Illuminati. You don't know these celebrities yet you pass this bulls**t off as a fact. All speculation so stop being delusional.

Are you in a secret society?, internet is to blame for your corrupted mind.
 8 years ago '09        #131
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Just The Facts
The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
Like pissing fetishes and tentacle r*pe comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
Never a.ssume malice when incompetence will do.
An Ego Issue
Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bulls**t instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic
 8 years ago '09        #132
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites have run thousands of years of history but are incapable of k!lling someone who lives in a basement and shouts on street corners.
 8 years ago '04        #133
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Mike Tyson - Sacrificed his daughter,

This is ridiculous the s**t people say without proof.
 10-25-2009, 07:44 PM         #134
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:

[pic - click to view]

Just The Facts
The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.
Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.
Like pissing fetishes and tentacle r*pe comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.
Never a.ssume malice when incompetence will do.
An Ego Issue
Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bulls**t instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple. When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this s**t is so true. These dumbasses make it sound like we all are in the Matrix and they are the ones that are truly free. s**t cracks me up everytime i come on this site.
 8 years ago '07        #135
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Think I want to become a free mason...sounds like it has its benefits they have a cause
 8 years ago '09        #136
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Mike Tyson - Sacrificed his daughter,

This is ridiculous the s**t people say without proof.
thats what i mean.....
 10-25-2009, 07:51 PM         #137
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
enough already
 8 years ago '09        #138
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Ya'll are some very well trained animals.

What are you defending, ask yourself? Are you willing to stand with the likes of George W. Bush and commend him for upholding the Constitutional Rights of all Americans?

You dudes are bottom feeders who can't grasp concepts regarding your own life, what makes you think you can begin to touch things external to it?
 8 years ago '09        #139
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Ya'll are some very well trained animals.

What are you defending, ask yourself? Are you willing to stand with the likes of George W. Bush and commend him for upholding the Constitutional Rights of all Americans?

You dudes are bottom feeders who can't grasp concepts regarding your own life, what makes you think you can begin to touch things external to it?
tryin to sound smart again?

try insulting people, youre better at that.

what makes you think you see thru all this conspiracy s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #140
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
tryin to sound smart again?

try insulting people, youre better at that.

what makes you think you see thru all this conspiracy s**t?
I been to hell and back. You a motherf**ka from Bavaria, you're government got s**t locked down already what the f**k do you expect to learn looking like a motherf**kin retarded version of Vladimir Putin in a country that tried to take over the world less that 60 years ago.

You don't know history, what makes you think you know f**king the make up of modern society?

Trying to sound smart? Maybe your b**ch a.ss can't understand what I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago