the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
 Mysonne said:
This might offend my political connect
Those awake and not in a trance wearing brasier tops, will look at the pics below and see how it is all hidden in plain sight, time put them sunglasses on folks:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-25-2009 at 06:48 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #102
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 Supa Mario 910 said:
All jokes aside, I hope the people that are most affected by what's going to happen are the ones that have fought endlessly to empower the Establishment to what it is today.
see you at least keep it real...
I never said there wasnt anything going on to change our lives and global politics.
because there definitely is.
its just ridiculous what kind of connections people make up.
all I was trying to point out.
and IoT flipping out like this over this stuff shows me that he cant be older than 14...
 8 years ago '09        #103
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Supa Mario 910 said:
All jokes aside, I hope the people that are most affected by what's going to happen are the ones that have fought endlessly to empower the Establishment to what it is today.
In other words, "I hope f**gots like Lil Jay and his rats**t family all die of famine for their incessant and feverish defense of the matrix-like social construct that left the human race powerless and dependent on the ruling class."

b**ch I'm a University student, 2nd year and am 19 years old, want a picture and a f**king autograph?
 8 years ago '09        #104
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Simpsons "predict" Illuminati?

WTF are you even saying anymore?

Simpsons PREDICTED something that PREDATES the show?

are the simpsons illuminati? did they predict 9/11?
u fail really hard my 14 year old friend.
try reading again...
saying I'm hardly literate..
:lachen001: funny squirrel
 8 years ago '09        #105
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
In other words, "I hope f**gots like Lil Jay and his rats**t family all die of famine for their incessant and feverish defense of the matrix-like social construct that left the human race powerless and dependent on the ruling class."

b**ch I'm a University student, 2nd year and am 19 years old, want a picture and a f**king autograph?
yea go ahead.
get me that.
what university?
s**thead a.ssface Univ.?
 8 years ago '09        #106
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
u fail really hard my 14 year old friend.
try reading again...
saying I'm hardly literate..
:lachen001: funny squirrel
Yes, you cold make the argument that they made some reference to 9/11 before the events of the actual date.

I read you're bulls**t writing wrong, it's not hard seeing as how poorly you do it.
 10-25-2009, 06:49 PM         #107
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
see all those conspiracy theories reach so far..
because u are not a bit close to the real s**t.
the rothschilds for example.
look up where they from, what they did.
I dont live too far away from where they set up their first bank etc.
yes they were jewish.
in case you dont know [i bet you do, you dont sound stupid]
Jews owned a whole lot of banks, because they were allowed to give out money and taking it back with interest which christians weren't because of the bible.
of course by now they are runnin stuff....
but its all less conspiracy than everybody wants to make it.
If I really really wanted to, I would look through some connects and talk to some relatives of the big conspiring bankiers that originally came from germany.
they are all ordinary people besides ONE fact:
They made money.
and they made alot of it.
people need to stop calling every rich person out for being in a secret society.
anybody who has made tons of money himself will agree.
its too bad people like this wont be found on this board.

Go start a business, get rich... really rich, then come back and tell me if you were invited and told to sacrifice ur children to get power....
Ordinary people? Wtf are you talking about. Just let it go man, go talk about Young Jeezy and Drake, this is pointless.
 8 years ago '04        #108
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I f**k with Prodigy and i've been a fan since infamous i believe him he's a stand up guy, i do know that Jay-z was a student of Malachi Z York, so i believe Jay knows what time it is, also Professor Griff have said the same thing as Prodigy about Jay.
 8 years ago '09        #109
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
I f**k with Prodigy and i've been a fan since infamous i believe him he's a stand up guy, i do know that Jay-z was a student of Malachi Z York, so i believe Jay knows what time it is, also Professor Griff have said the same thing as Prodigy about Jay.
So are you a denier or truther, mysonne?
 8 years ago '09        #110
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Ordinary people? Wtf are you talking about. Just let it go man, go talk about Young Jeezy and Drake, this is pointless.
well then go ahead and talk.. im open to learn about it all...
but as for right now seems like none of you "truthers" can open their mouth saying some s**t they can back up.

tell me about the rothschilds, and why they shouldnt be ordinary?
 8 years ago '09        #111
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
So are you a denier or truther, mysonne?
denier / truther :lachen001:
how about people become "thinkers"?
 8 years ago '09        #112
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 ImageOfTruth said:
Don't argue with that c*cksucker, it's disrespectful to your intelligence.

He exists in a realm with all other skeptics who reach further to justify that everything is as it should be than the very people they claim are twisted and have it backwards.

"People want to believe a secret society is running the world" Obviously not you idiot, that's why your denying it. No it doesn't sell, it gets swept under the rug and persecuted, shut your lying a.ss up Lil Jay.

Idiots like him are EXTREMELY common in the world, the majority, and nothing you can do or say will change their weak grip on what life is.
I am done arguing, well commenting on it, I will come back later. Instead of listening n*ggas are re-twisintg it and going against it. They are still sleep.
 8 years ago '09        #113
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Ms.KrizyT said:
I am done arguing, well commenting on it, I will come back later. Instead of listening n*ggas are re-twisintg it and going against it. They are still sleep.
thanx for not bein as stupid and ignorant...
im looking sum of your stuff up btw
 8 years ago '09        #114
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Lil Jay said:
well then go ahead and talk.. im open to learn about it all...
but as for right now seems like none of you "truthers" can open their mouth saying some s**t they can back up.

tell me about the rothschilds, and why they shouldnt be ordinary?
Edit : Read this book entitled ---

The Illuminati - By Abner Whateley. This lady here << she is giving you the real fanatical information, that the natural person may not accept as truth, because most are going under the spell or have entered it already.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 10-25-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #115
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Why not just go and research it. Read this book entitled --- The Illuminati - By Abner Whateley.

I will... when I have the time to that is.
but if you look at the other people responding here they throw all kind of wild s**t in here, but nothing to prove any point.
 8 years ago '09        #116
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
denier / truther :lachen001:
how about people become "thinkers"?
This is so ironic it hurts.

Any NON-OFFICIAL history of the Rothschilds will indicate clearly that they committed heinous acts of treason and crime to attain wealth and power. As a matter of fact Rothschild is not even their real last name, but you would know nothing of this.

The Rothschild's messenger told the British Government one day in advance that the French won the war against the British and the stocks plummeted and the Rothschild proceeded to buy the entire economy for pennies on the dollar thus beginning the shadow government where bankers and not politicians run the world's affairs.

This aint Ducktales you coward, this is real life, and that's how power is exercised and abused.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-25-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #117
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
The Illuminati still exist today as do the Freemasons and so on. However all this conspiracy attributed to them is not justified in my opinion. It is true that the world is full of conspiracies, but how can it be that everything is attributed to the Illuminati? All the Illuminati are, people in search for truth and enlightenment. They believe in everybody's freedom. The fact that their order is a secret order raises suspicions hence all major f*** ups happening in the world are attributed to them. And I think for those people who are really f***ing up the world, the Illuminati scapegoat is all they ever dreamed of!
 8 years ago '09        #118
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
This is so ironic it hurts.

Any NON-OFFICIAL history of the Rothschilds will indicate clearly that they committed heinous acts of treason and crime to attain wealth and power. As a matter of fact Rothschild is not even their real last name, but you would know nothing of this.

The Rothschild's messenger told the British Government one day in advance that the French won the war against the British and the stocks plummeted and the Rothschild proceeded to buy the entire economy for pennies on the dollar thus beginning the shadow government where bankers and not politicians run the world's affairs.

This aint Ducktales you coward, this is real life, and that's how power is exercised and abused.
no doubt.
very cool story brother. where's the illuminati there though?
 8 years ago '09        #119
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
The Illuminati still exist today as do the Freemasons and so on. However all this conspiracy attributed to them is not justified in my opinion. It is true that the world is full of conspiracies, but how can it be that everything is attributed to the Illuminati? All the Illuminati are, people in search for truth and enlightenment. They believe in everybody's freedom. The fact that their order is a secret order raises suspicions hence all major f*** ups happening in the world are attributed to them. And I think for those people who are really f***ing up the world, the Illuminati scapegoat is all they ever dreamed of!
You have the whole concept wrong.

I don't know how else to put this other than, you are completely out of your league on this one.

Stop pretending you know what you talking about. Until your absolutely sure of what you are saying, you are merely rationalizing things you don't understand.
 8 years ago '09        #120
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
no doubt.
very cool story brother. where's the illuminati there though?
If you read my other posts you would have realized I indicated NOBODY with any REAL SENSE mentions the "Illuminati" as a credible and actual group.

There is no formality of that group, that is a historical group who's ancestors actually call the shots of the world today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy