most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^im aware of all that and yes im aware BUT the fact is jay- z and rhianna are not masons or Illuminati
They aren't Masons or Illuminati, but they are puppets for the music industry that sedate the masses and push forward the agenda through popular music.

As a matter of fact the term "illuminati" is completely dated and extremely obscure.

You all have that s**t backwards. There's no insignia for the "illuminati", there's no corporation with that name, no club with that name, no secret society with that name. That's like discussing some medieval history.

The name by which these people go are "the elite" and their presence is exclusive to money and political power.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-25-2009 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 592 592
this thread is why I love the freedom of speech :)

I was trying to follow the argument about thhe flying spaghetti lizard and proof..but it didn't make any sense

in a court of law the burden of proof lies with the individual making the claim. its not up to someone to debunk something- its up to the other person to prove what they are saying is true.

if u claim an evil flying spaghetti lizard did smething it is up to u to prove its existence.

if u claim the illuminati is up to something it is upto u to prove it.

there is an overwhelming amount of evidence about the freemasons and illuminati's existence but none about a flying spaghetti lizard.

that's the difference.

I don't understand all the "doubting thomas's".........every bible endtime prophecy speaks of the world government and the new age agenda.
doubting the NWO's existence is not only showing a lack of faith the the highly intelligent conspiracy theorist...but also shows a lack of faith in the bible.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #63
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Let me break it down...

Feel free to laugh, joke or whatever. n*ggas attempting to wake you up, and it is all a joke.

Why not reasearch it?

Jay Z - Sacrificed his nephew.

Shug - Sacrificed 2pac, then after death Row blew up.

Beyonce - she has to be whoring. I am sasha fierce, ask yourself who is sasha fierce?

Puffy - Sacrificed Biggie, then after he blew up. And still on top, even if he make the wackkest cd.

Def Jam - Sacrificed Shakir Steward.

Russell introduced it to Andre Harrell who in turn intorduced it to Puffy who then introduced it to Mase.

Kanye West - sacrificed his own f**king mom.

T.I - sacrificed Philant Johnson, all those n*ggas in the car, not only where there over 20 bullets shot, but they turned around and shot again according to VH1 Behind the Music T.I and he PHILANT JOHNSON was the only one hit. Conspiracy?

Queen Latifah - Sacrificed her borther.

Will Smith - taking it from the back.

Mike Tyson - Sacrificed his daughter, in turn everyone is talking about his new film.

Lauryn Hill is not with it, so they are making her look stupid. As you can see she has no plan to come back.

1)Every notice how most artist/actors who really deserved the spotlight but haven't gotten it?

2)How about when artist who sing bulls**t but still blow up?

3) How can you not believe that MONEY has POWER.

It starts off by taking them to a room introduced them to something stupid like men on men action (s3x), just to see their reaction and then they tell them it's normal, then they take them upstairs say oh such and such endorsement is here. Then it goes on and on. They either with it or not. If not you will be taken down, trust in a way or another, they are going to find a way.

Wesley Snipes - not with it so they found a way to get him.

Denzel Washington - not with it, he stays home.

Some celebrities buy property in Africa because you CANNOT seize anything from AFRICA.

**These celebrities know that MONEY real MONEY will NOT come from cd's alone.**

**They are about to get Miley Cyrus AKA Hannah Montana. As you can see she got in trouble before about a shirt that was a little to revealing. Overtime she will become even more wh0ore- like.

*****All for MONEY AND FAME*****

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 10-25-2009 at 05:39 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #64
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ImageOfTruth said:

[pic - click to view]

Im gay and have s3x with my father.

ew...
nice argument tho, now I understand where you comin from
 8 years ago '04        #65
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 ImageOfTruth said:
See you're uptight at the portrayal of Obama as a monkey, a racial implication, then you turn around and use a derogatory term for a person with a specific s3xual proference?

That is still bigotry, and you are reduced to hurling insults at someone of personal nature because you're completely limited mind has no other tools of discussion or value.

You are scared of what you don't know, and fear dictates your thoughts and actions.
No i was talking about muffins, see what i mean...
 8 years ago '04        #66
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Message!
 8 years ago '09        #67
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
ew...
nice argument tho, now I understand where you comin from
Is that your b**chass in the g-unit wife beater photoshopped playing ball with KG missing a block on your skinny white pencil necked a.ss?

Oh s**t, the type of ruckus I would deliver to a skinny b**ch like you.
 8 years ago '09        #68
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Let me break it down...

Feel free to laugh, joke or whatever. n*ggas attempting to wake you up, and it is all a joke.

Why not reasearch it?

Beyonce - she has to be whoring. I am sasha fierce, ask yourself who is sasha fierce?

Puffy - Sacrificed Biggie, then after he blew up. And still on top, even if he make the wackkest cd.

Russell introduced it to Andre Harrell who in turn intorduced it to Puffy who then introduced it to Mase.

T.I - sacrificed Philant Johnson, all those n*ggas in the car, not only where there over 20 bullets shot, but they turned around and shot again according to VH1 Behind the Music T.I and he PHILANT JOHNSON was the only one hit. Conspiracy?

Mike Tyson - Sacrificed his daughter, in turn everyone is talking about his new film.

Lauryn Hill is not with it, so they are making her look stupid. As you can see she has no plan to come back.

1)Every notice how most artist/actors who really deserved the spotlight but haven't gotten it?

It starts off by taking them to a room introduced them to something stupid like men on men action (s3x), just to see their reaction and then they tell them it's normal, then they take them upstairs say oh such and such endorsement is here. Then it goes on and on. They either with it or not. If not you will be taken down, trust in a way or another, they are going to find a way.

Some celebrities buy property in Africa because you CANNOT seize anything from AFRICA.

**They are about to get Miley Cyrus AKA Hannah Montana. As you can see she got in trouble before about a shirt that was a little to revealing. Overtime she will become even more wh0ore- like.

what would be the f**kin point?

so rich old white illuminati people ask all your favorite artists and actors to either sacrifice someone or eat some d*ck, and then in return they get money and fame?????
you are one of the most stoopid B.a.a.A. on here.....

and what in the world are your sources?
besides your lesbo dreams?
 8 years ago '09        #69
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
this thread is why I love the freedom of speech :)

I was trying to follow the argument about thhe flying spaghetti lizard and proof..but it didn't make any sense

in a court of law the burden of proof lies with the individual making the claim. its not up to someone to debunk something- its up to the other person to prove what they are saying is true.

if u claim an evil flying spaghetti lizard did smething it is up to u to prove its existence.

if u claim the illuminati is up to something it is upto u to prove it.

there is an overwhelming amount of evidence about the freemasons and illuminati's existence but none about a flying spaghetti lizard.

that's the difference.

I don't understand all the "doubting thomas's".........every bible endtime prophecy speaks of the world government and the new age agenda.
doubting the NWO's existence is not only showing a lack of faith the the highly intelligent conspiracy theorist...but also shows a lack of faith in the bible.
Posted via Mobile Device
I know. thats what I was trying to point out.and I know how stupid my example was.

alright.. where is the illuminati proof then????
since there is more than ever.. and they dont care about being exposed...
and blahzey blahzey
the bible..? really? .. Lmao
 8 years ago '09        #70
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Is that your b**chass in the g-unit wife beater photoshopped playing ball with KG missing a block on your skinny white pencil necked a.ss?

Oh s**t, the type of ruckus I would deliver to a skinny b**ch like you.

u wouldnt do s**t.
youre a f**kin nerd. I BET.
and I see you catchin feelings cauze youre lookin like a damn fool...
its the internet...
get over it groupie...
go suck some freedom d*ck or sumn, you dont threaten anybody

gtfoh
 8 years ago '09        #71
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:

u wouldnt do s**t.
youre a f**kin nerd. I BET.
and I see you catchin feelings cauze youre lookin like a damn fool...
its the internet...
get over it groupie...
go suck some freedom d*ck or sumn, you dont threaten anybody

gtfoh

I know who I am, but judged off how disgustingly weak you look I'm just stating facts.

You never heard? G-Unit Wife Beaters + Skinny White Dudes = Automatic L.

Get the f**k outta here c*cksucker, go boss your mama around and act tough to your lil cousins.
 10-25-2009, 05:50 PM         #72
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
wow it has to be so true

Who Are They?

We've arrived at basically the master conspiracy theory that overrides them all. The Illuminati is an ill-defined group of, well, every single prominent person in the world, from Barack Obama to Tony Hawk.
What does this have to do with Freemasons? After all, isn't that just like a Rotary Club made up of old people who do charity stuff? Well, yes, but lots and lots of prominent people have been members, including most of the Founding Fathers. And, again, they meet in secret. So who knows what depravity goes on in their dark chambers?
These days the mythology behind both groups overlaps to the point that they are often referred to as being one and the same. That's why when conspiracy types talk about that one-eyed pyramid on the dollar bill, some will refer to it as a secret Freemason symbol and others as a secret Illuminati symbol, depending on which they think sounds more ominous.

Who Thinks They Control the World?

This is kind of the umbrella that all the other theories fell under. The CFR, Bildebergers, all are ultimately just tools of the Illuminati. Go to any sites spouting theories about the above and search for the word "Illuminati." You'll usually find it in there somewhere.

Why People Believe It:

The historical Illuminati (yes, there was an actual organization called that) was an 18th Century group of Bavarian humanists and free thinkers, basically the 18th Century's version of pothead college professors. In 1777, they were banned for totally being too real, man, after which nobody really knows what happened.

The modern-day fascination with the Illuminati is mainly due to a trilogy of books by pair of Playboy Editors called Illuminatus and then Mr. Dan "Da Vinci Code" Brown started casting them as the villains in his novels.

As for the Freemasons, well, 14 American presidents were said to have been Freemasons, and there are claims that signs of the Freemasons were "left" across Washington D.C.

[pic - click to view]

Oh, God! Someone took a geometric urban street grid and managed to find 14 interconnecting lines! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Why It's Retarded:

First, all of those books we mentioned above, including Illuminatus, are fiction.

But more importantly, this seems to be the ultimate product of the paranoid mind, in that depending on who you talk to, the Illuminati includes everyone. Not just governments and corporations, but also Hollywood.

So every single ideological difference you think there is between political parties, competing companies and even the makers of your favorite TV shows, is fake. In reality, they all meet behind the scenes, with perfect secrecy, with perfect cooperation, to control everything. They're having round-table meetings in the penthouses of five-star hotels where they decide that America needs a terrorist attack this year while using their sinister connections to implant secret messages into Hannah Montana songs.

The interesting thing here is that cumulatively, they're talking about groups--politicians, bankers, big media--that do control the world. But they control it in the sense that a group of squirrels can "control" how that meatloaf they found in the trash gets eaten. It'll get eaten, all right, but the organization is what's lacking.
Thanks for posting a bunch of bogus information.
 8 years ago '09        #73
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
I know who I am, but judged off how disgustingly weak you look I'm just stating facts.

You never heard? G-Unit Wife Beaters + Skinny White Dudes = Automatic L.

Get the f**k outta here c*cksucker, go boss your mama around and act tough to your lil cousins.
it aint even a g-unit wife beater.

see you try to talk like you all enlightened and smart and intellectual and all that...
at the end of the day you take the L cuz all you can do is comin at me sayin Im a skinny white dude...
youre a douchebag

you never heard? tuff talk on the net + NOTHING to back ANYTHING up = Automatic L≤

Im done with you, youre exposed as dumbf**k
 8 years ago '09        #74
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Thanks for posting a bunch of bogus information.
no problem.
enlighten us.
 8 years ago '09        #75
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
it aint even a g-unit wife beater.

see you try to talk like you all enlightened and smart and intellectual and all that...
at the end of the day you take the L cuz all you can do is comin at me sayin Im a skinny white dude...
youre a douchebag

you never heard? tuff talk on the net + NOTHING to back ANYTHING up = Automatic L≤

Im done with you, youre exposed as dumbf**k

[pic - click to view]

Boy you a lame, why don't you get up to a star's level before you start photoshopping your anemic a.ss up in a picture with the Celtics.
 8 years ago '05        #76
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 Ms.KrizyT said:
Let me break it down...

Why not reasearch it?

WTF is all this? You need help.
 10-25-2009, 05:55 PM         #77
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your post is full of bulls**t. The part about Freemasons implies that they are so "secret" and that we know nothing about them, when in reality we have plenty of inside information from people who were high ranking Masons. They worship Lucifer and practice the Kaballah. You don't figure that out until you move up in the ranks, when you first become a Mason you think you're just part of some normal club that wants to help it's community.
 8 years ago '04        #78
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
What about cointellpro they really exist, that's not a conspiracy, they tell you on the history channel, they have there hand in hip hop. They are connected with the FBI.

Last edited by Mysonne; 10-25-2009 at 05:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #79
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
 8 years ago '09        #80
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:

[pic - click to view]

Boy you a lame, why don't you get up to a star's level before you start photoshopping your anemic a.ss up in a picture with the Celtics.
you aint even funny...

you can leave now, nobody needs you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy