the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

most viewed right now
 87
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're right. The fact that I can't prove a 'invisible spaghetti lizard' exist is the exact same as trying to prove that a secret society of HUMANS exist that pull strings to control things going on in the world.
yup. it is.
or did you provide any kind of proof FOR their existence?
yup.. Me neither... I just said the spaghetti-lizard exists.
so tell me where the difference is.
 8 years ago '09        #42
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What one person recognizes as 'proof' of something, someone else will dismiss it. If you can't understand what I'm saying with that, then I'm not sure what to tell you...
i know exactly what youre talking about.
well how does a court decide if proof is proof.. or not?...
 10-25-2009, 03:48 PM         #43
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
What I wanna know is what evidence do you nonbelievers have that they don't exist? What evidence do you have that Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc aren't apart of it or atleast puppets? The only thing I ever see in any of us believers threads is overwhelming evidence that supports our claims (pictures, videos, etc). I've yet to see anything that one of you has posted that supports your arguments.

^^^youtube vids is considered evidence now??? meet the leader of the most powerful organization in THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

BANG!!!



[pic - click to view]





AND here's the video evidence that the government doesn't want you to see....


[video - click to view]


see how he disappears into the crowd of Illuminati disciples??? because everybody is a part of it remember


Last edited by rawproduct03; 10-25-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #44
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^youtube vids is considered evidence now??? meet the leader of the most powerful organization in THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

BANG!!!



[pic - click to view]





AND here's the video evidence that the government doesn't want you to see....



see how he disappears into the crowd of Illuminati disciples??? because everybody is a part of it remember
convinced
 10-25-2009, 04:07 PM         #45
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dnt get fooled by the decdptions of the nwo
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #46
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
You weak types are going to great lengths to remain ignorant. You boys couldn't sit in the same presence as the great minds of the past and of today who have discovered what this world has truly been reduced to and have made great revelations about what is to come.

All you fools are monkeys with access to the internet. Nothing you say or do will change the course of history, and until you recognize how insignificant your power to do things is, you will remain enslaved to the machine that claims ownership of your mind, soul and body.
 10-25-2009, 04:22 PM         #47
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
dnt get fooled by the decdptions of the nwo
Posted via Mobile Device

^^^im with you brother


[pic - click to view]



:agreement6: :dancingcool:
 10-25-2009, 04:23 PM         #48
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You weak types are going to great lengths to remain ignorant. You boys couldn't sit in the same presence as the great minds of the past and of today who have discovered what this world has truly been reduced to and have made great revelations about what is to come.

All you fools are monkeys with access to the internet. Nothing you say or do will change the course of history, and until you recognize how insignificant your power to do things is, you will remain enslaved to the machine that claims ownership of your mind, soul and body.
^^^yes and you the chosen one has a boxden account
 8 years ago '09        #49
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^yes and you the chosen one has a boxden account
Sad as hell...

Do me a favor, take 3 vaccines for me when they come around.
 8 years ago '09        #50
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 ImageOfTruth said:
You weak types are going to great lengths to remain ignorant. You boys couldn't sit in the same presence as the great minds of the past and of today who have discovered what this world has truly been reduced to and have made great revelations about what is to come.

All you fools are monkeys with access to the internet. Nothing you say or do will change the course of history, and until you recognize how insignificant your power to do things is, you will remain enslaved to the machine that claims ownership of your mind, soul and body.

wake me up when you are done saving the world.

you dreamin...

nobody's tryin to control your mind bruh, take the aluminum hat off
:greetings10:
 10-25-2009, 04:40 PM         #51
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You weak types are going to great lengths to remain ignorant. You boys couldn't sit in the same presence as the great minds of the past and of today who have discovered what this world has truly been reduced to and have made great revelations about what is to come.

All you fools are monkeys with access to the internet. Nothing you say or do will change the course of history, and until you recognize how insignificant your power to do things is, you will remain enslaved to the machine that claims ownership of your mind, soul and body.
AHHHHHHH THE MACHINE HAS GOT MAH BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


help me o wise BOXDEN USER


If you that smart, you wouldn't be on boxden, but instead making billions of dollars. Have fun being "enlightened" in your mom's basement.:greetings10:
 8 years ago '09        #52
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I didn't say once that I was a prophet, you f**king c*cksuckers.

I'm so glad we're all in for a slap in the face.

"No one is trying to control your mind"

You people have a lot of work to do if you're even this stupid. God bless your souls, there seems to be a problem with the way you've developed as men.

"Terrorist attacks", PATRIOT ACT 1 & 2, Ongoing and Impending World Wars, Financial Crisis - Recession/Depression, Food Crisis, H1N1 Virus, Martial Law.

Every credible analyst and intellectual is warning of catastrophe and you worthless sacks of s**t are mocking me? A person who is amongst you in a f**king internet forum, you should be thanking me for providing insight in an obscure place in order to help you.


"Naw b**ch there aint nothing going on that could harm us pass that L homeboi"


Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-25-2009 at 05:02 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #53
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
It is sad that people still do not see it.

Some people are still mentally enslaved. Still sleep laughing 'cause you already under the spell.

These artist put these things in their songs and you still do not get clarity.

2Pac
Jay Z
Gamma Ray E.T.C


They have songs talking about "New world order" and how the Illuminati are not going to control them. And people still think all this is conspiracies? Just like the swine flu, huh?


They have to either sacrifice someone or they become their wh0ore.

Say what you want, do your research. Even soljah boy had a video up saying and whining on how people where changing him, how they were telling him how to walk and talk.

This is all to control. Most of these celebrities are in it to get more money and fame. Notice how most get even bigger after someone is sacrificed / or wh0ored in.

 8 years ago '09        #54
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Ms.KrizyT said:
It is sad that people still do not see it.

Some people are still mentally enslaved. Still sleep laughing 'cause you already under the spell.

These artist put these things in their songs and you still do not get clarity.

2Pac
Jay Z
Gamma Ray E.T.C


They have songs talking about "New world order" and how the Illuminati are not going to control them. And people still think all this is conspiracies? Just like the swine flu, huh?


They have to either sacrifice someone or they become their wh0ore.

Say what you want, do your research. Even soljah boy had a video up saying and whining on how people where changing him, how they were telling him how to walk and talk.

This is all to control. Most of these celebrities are in it to get more money and fame. Notice how most get even bigger after someone is sacrificed / or wh0ored in.


cmon....
 8 years ago '09        #55
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Ms.KrizyT said:

This is all to control. Most of these celebrities are in it to get more money and fame. Notice how most get even bigger after someone is sacrificed / or wh0ored in.

[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
They aint ready for that, these kids gotta learn how to walk before they learn to run.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Look up 'Jim Jones' and I don't mean the rapper.
n*gga that don't have nothing to do with Jim Jones or Jamestown that's what racist people say to clear the air like calling s**t urban niga the s**t is f**king racist, got Obama looking like a monkey and s**t f**k that s**t, mad a.ss white people.
 8 years ago '04        #57
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Ms.KrizyT said:
It is sad that people still do not see it.

Some people are still mentally enslaved. Still sleep laughing 'cause you already under the spell.

These artist put these things in their songs and you still do not get clarity.

2Pac
Jay Z
Gamma Ray E.T.C


They have songs talking about "New world order" and how the Illuminati are not going to control them. And people still think all this is conspiracies? Just like the swine flu, huh?


They have to either sacrifice someone or they become their wh0ore.

Say what you want, do your research. Even soljah boy had a video up saying and whining on how people where changing him, how they were telling him how to walk and talk.

This is all to control. Most of these celebrities are in it to get more money and fame. Notice how most get even bigger after someone is sacrificed / or wh0ored in.


Muff face,
 8 years ago '09        #58
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]



See that lil skull in the middlebar.. kay.. now see the dude under him? That's me teabagging your head with my balls Lil Jay.
 10-25-2009, 05:12 PM         #59
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I didn't say once that I was a prophet, you f**king c*cksuckers.

I'm so glad we're all in for a slap in the face.

"No one is trying to control your mind"

You people have a lot of work to do if you're even this stupid. God bless your souls, there seems to be a problem with the way you've developed as men.

"Terrorist attacks", PATRIOT ACT 1 & 2, Ongoing and Impending World Wars, Financial Crisis - Recession/Depression, Food Crisis, H1N1 Virus, Martial Law.

Every credible analyst and intellectual is warning of catastrophe and you worthless sacks of s**t are mocking me? A person who is amongst you in a f**king internet forum, you should be thanking me for providing insight in an obscure place in order to help you.


"Naw b**ch there aint nothing going on that could harm us pass that L homeboi"

^^^im aware of all that and yes im aware BUT the fact is jay- z and rhianna are not masons or Illuminati
 8 years ago '09        #60
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Mysonne said:
Muff face,
See you're uptight at the portrayal of Obama as a monkey, a racial implication, then you turn around and use a derogatory term for a person with a specific s3xual proference?

That is still bigotry, and you are reduced to hurling insults at someone of personal nature because you're completely limited mind has no other tools of discussion or value.

You are scared of what you don't know, and fear dictates your thoughts and actions.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy