the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
19360 pageviews
180 comments

Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!

wow it has to be so true

[video - click to view]

Who Are They?

We've arrived at basically the master conspiracy theory that overrides them all. The Illuminati is an ill-defined group of, well, every single prominent person in the world, from Barack Obama to Tony Hawk.
What does this have to do with Freemasons? After all, isn't that just like a Rotary Club made up of old people who do charity stuff? Well, yes, but lots and lots of prominent people have been members, including most of the Founding Fathers. And, again, they meet in secret. So who knows what depravity goes on in their dark chambers?
These days the mythology behind both groups overlaps to the point that they are often referred to as being one and the same. That's why when conspiracy types talk about that one-eyed pyramid on the dollar bill, some will refer to it as a secret Freemason symbol and others as a secret Illuminati symbol, depending on which they think sounds more ominous.

Who Thinks They Control the World?

This is kind of the umbrella that all the other theories fell under. The CFR, Bildebergers, all are ultimately just tools of the Illuminati. Go to any sites spouting theories about the above and search for the word "Illuminati." You'll usually find it in there somewhere.

Why People Believe It:

The historical Illuminati (yes, there was an actual organization called that) was an 18th Century group of Bavarian humanists and free thinkers, basically the 18th Century's version of pothead college professors. In 1777, they were banned for totally being too real, man, after which nobody really knows what happened.

The modern-day fascination with the Illuminati is mainly due to a trilogy of books by pair of Playboy Editors called Illuminatus and then Mr. Dan "Da Vinci Code" Brown started casting them as the villains in his novels.

As for the Freemasons, well, 14 American presidents were said to have been Freemasons, and there are claims that signs of the Freemasons were "left" across Washington D.C.

[pic - click to view]

Oh, God! Someone took a geometric urban street grid and managed to find 14 interconnecting lines! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Why It's Retarded:

First, all of those books we mentioned above, including Illuminatus, are fiction.

But more importantly, this seems to be the ultimate product of the paranoid mind, in that depending on who you talk to, the Illuminati includes everyone. Not just governments and corporations, but also Hollywood.

So every single ideological difference you think there is between political parties, competing companies and even the makers of your favorite TV shows, is fake. In reality, they all meet behind the scenes, with perfect secrecy, with perfect cooperation, to control everything. They're having round-table meetings in the penthouses of five-star hotels where they decide that America needs a terrorist attack this year while using their sinister connections to implant secret messages into Hannah Montana songs.

The interesting thing here is that cumulatively, they're talking about groups--politicians, bankers, big media--that do control the world. But they control it in the sense that a group of squirrels can "control" how that meatloaf they found in the trash gets eaten. It'll get eaten, all right, but the organization is what's lacking.

180 comments for "the ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONS omg!"

8 years ago '08        #2
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-25-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Boxden > Information and Discussions > Hip-Hop Spot and Rumor Mill @ BXspot.com
 8 years ago '09        #4
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Mysonne said:
Boxden > Information and Discussions > Hip-Hop Spot and Rumor Mill @ BXspot.com
yea thats where we at
theres a lot of information in the article and everybody can discuss it
There's a definite connection to Hip Hop I even posted a video that relates.
Rumors... yea you get it.
->this is for all the people who keep claiming Jay-Z , Kanye and Rihanna are about to rule the world and s**t.
and its not even that all of them are kidding. Some of them actualy believe i
t
 8 years ago '09        #5
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
No one said that Jay Z, Rihanna, and Kanye was going to rule the world you f**king waste of blood.
 8 years ago '04        #6
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
Dan Brown isn't a bad guy. I love this letter that he wrote:

"Guests of the Southern Jurisdiction,

It is my great honor to be invited to greet you via this letter. I had hoped I might be able to join you in person tonight, but the launch of my novel The Lost Symbol has me far from Washington.

In the past few weeks, as you might imagine, I have been repeatedly asked what attracted me to the Masons so strongly as to make it a central point of my new book. My reply is always the same: "In a world where men do battle over whose definition of God is most accurate, I cannot adequately express the deep respect and admiration I feel toward an organization in which men of differing faiths are able to ‘break bread together’ in a bond of brotherhood, friendship, and camaraderie."

Please accept my humble thanks for the noble example you set for humankind. It is my sincere hope that the Masonic community recognizes The Lost Symbol for what it truly is…an earnest attempt to reverentially explore the history and beauty of Masonic Philosophy.

Yours sincerely,
Dan Brown"

I only wish that most of his fans would read it and take his books for what they are, fiction.

I used to think that people who aren't masons couldn't possibly understand it, but somehow Brown (an outsider looking in) discovered one of the treasures of masonry:"In a world where men do battle over whose definition of God is most accurate, I cannot adequately express the deep respect and admiration I feel toward an organization in which men of differing faiths are able to ‘break bread together’ in a bond of brotherhood, friendship, and camaraderie." Brown FTW!!!

At any rate, I'll let you women gossip now...
 8 years ago '09        #7
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
No one said that Jay Z, Rihanna, and Kanye was going to rule the world you f**king waste of blood.
u catchin feelings or sumn?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #8
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Lil Jay said:
u catchin feelings or sumn?

[pic - click to view]

Naw b**ch, but you're f!ghting for the wrong side.

Keep laughing like it's a joke though.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-25-2009 at 10:14 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #9
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 827 827
Ah yes, brother "mason"!

I asked you a question not so long ago in another thread, but you seemed to not want to respond.

me707 said:
And how do you (a non member) know what I know and don't know? Let me guess, youtube told you
OK, for argument sake, my sources (if any) are laughable and unfounded. I would like you to tell me what you do know please.
 8 years ago '04        #10
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
i think i'mma join the freemasons before the year is out
 8 years ago '09        #11
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Naw b**ch, but you're f!ghting for the wrong side.

Keep laughing like it's a joke though.
lol@ me f!ghtin for the wrong side.... :lachen001:
cmon man.. foreal...
conspiracies DO appear... and yes they're real... but the Illuminati? Cmon man
 8 years ago '07        #12
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 gangtsa said:
Rihanna/jay are nothing but pawns. You gotta be crazy if you think they run s**t.
How can some of yall not believe the illumanati exists? They making the s**t more obvious than ever now...
 8 years ago '09        #13
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
i feel that whatever is going on behind the scenes is true but we will never know what really is going on. there SECRET SOCIETIES so that means its a SECRET so everything we read on the internet couldnt be 100% accurate because unless we are actual members of these SECRET SOCIETIES we wouldnt know exactly whats going on
 8 years ago '04        #15
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 kmoney626 said:
i feel that whatever is going on behind the scenes is true but we will never know what really is going on. there SECRET SOCIETIES so that means its a SECRET so everything we read on the internet couldnt be 100% accurate because unless we are actual members of these SECRET SOCIETIES we wouldnt know exactly whats going on
why do people still call it secret? its not a secret at anymore..they put it right in front of ppls faces
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #16
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
Lol @ the OMG bit.
 10-25-2009, 11:53 AM         #17
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
lol@ me f!ghtin for the wrong side.... :lachen001:
cmon man.. foreal...
conspiracies DO appear... and yes they're real... but the Illuminati? Cmon man
step your research game up...
 10-25-2009, 11:56 AM         #18
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I hope everyone notices that most of the people who don't believe the Illuminati exists are the main ones bringing it up day after day. Their minds are hungry....

:applause: I noticed that too..shout outs to Deleet...
 8 years ago '09        #19
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
step your research game up...
gime a reasonable source that will scare me
 8 years ago '05        #20
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 827 827
not in response to nowt here...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy