Xbox 360 live code generators. any really work?

most viewed right now
 102
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 60
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
8373 pageviews
26 comments


NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
Xbox 360 live code generators. any really work?
 

 
heard about these things. are their any that actually work?

26 comments for "Xbox 360 live code generators. any really work?"

 8 years ago '05        #2
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
No. Xbox Cards are activated at the registers electronically. So even if you steal a card from the store it won't work. generators are bulls**t
 8 years ago '04        #3
NYCNYCNYC  OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 SLiKK_KiD said:
No. Xbox Cards are activated at the registers electronically. So even if you steal a card from the store it won't work. generators are bulls**t
i know that but I've heard of these key-gens like sort of what they have for microsoft office's...that generate live codes
 8 years ago '04        #4
Tabasco 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
Naw its all BS my dude
 8 years ago '05        #5
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
true story, dont download generators and use them. My account got hacked cuz i used a point generator. They dont work. If u lucky like me then u kno sumone who actually knos how to get points and they give u a dormant account to download on
 8 years ago '05        #6
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
yea its bulls**t,
 8 years ago '04        #7
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Hu$tLa said:
true story, dont download generators and use them. My account got hacked cuz i used a point generator. They dont work. If u lucky like me then u kno sumone who actually knos how to get points and they give u a dormant account to download on


dont say no s**t like dat, den not offer anybody any kind of play. b**ch move.
 8 years ago '06        #8
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6766 6766
 cold_young_thug said:
dont say no s**t like dat, den not offer anybody any kind of play. b**ch move.
word
 8 years ago '04        #9
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
no stop asking
 7 years ago '04        #10
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
b**ch move? He doesn't owe you anything.. More like man up and find your own people to do that... Jealousy hurts, doesn't it?
 06-15-2010, 11:29 AM         #11
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes lying how you gonna download s**t on a "dormant account" all points and purchases are linked to one account ...f**king people speak s**t these days
 7 years ago '09        #12
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 WEREWOLF said:
hes lying how you gonna download s**t on a "dormant account" all points and purchases are linked to one account ...f**king people speak s**t these days
All my games are downloaded to a dormant account I use very sparingly. PS3 tho. Idk bout how 360 works.
 7 years ago '04        #13
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 wood1 said:
b**ch move? He doesn't owe you anything.. More like man up and find your own people to do that... Jealousy hurts, doesn't it?
How is that jealousy? No, he doesnt owe me anything, but u dont brag about s**t, and then on top of that not offer to help anyone else, because that makes the comment useless. threadstarters looking for generators, the guy alludes to knowing how, but doesnt help. thats not jealousy. & ur an idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #14
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 cold_young_thug said:
dont say no s**t like dat, den not offer anybody any kind of play. b**ch move.
 WEREWOLF said:
hes lying how you gonna download s**t on a "dormant account" all points and purchases are linked to one account ...f**king people speak s**t these days
 cold_young_thug said:
How is that jealousy? No, he doesnt owe me anything, but u dont brag about s**t, and then on top of that not offer to help anyone else, because that makes the comment useless. threadstarters looking for generators, the guy alludes to knowing how, but doesnt help. thats not jealousy. & ur an idiot.
lol salty a.ss n*ggas...maybe if yall wouda approached me ina different manner you woulda had the hook up
 7 years ago '05        #15
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 WEREWOLF said:
hes lying how you gonna download s**t on a "dormant account" all points and purchases are linked to one account ...f**king people speak s**t these days
& to further clarify wut i mean. The guy puts the points on an account that no one uses, you recover the GT & download wut you want to the hard drive & there ya go. Only thing is you have on a certain amount of time till the points expire but its not hard to spend points. So keep buyin ya points homie next time if you want sumthin approach me in a PM instead of bein a ignorant a.ss about it
 7 years ago '06        #16
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6766 6766
 Hu$tLa said:
lol salty a.ss n*ggas...maybe if yall wouda approached me ina different manner you woulda had the hook up
share the wealth then n*gga
s**t sound interesting
 7 years ago '10        #17
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8867 8867
 SLiKK_KiD said:
No. Xbox Cards are activated at the registers electronically. So even if you steal a card from the store it won't work. generators are bulls**t
False, n*gga I steal Live Cards and Points from my job all the time sealed and already activated......
 7 years ago '06        #18
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6766 6766
hm
one of you scheming n*ggas hook me up rite quick

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #19
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 - Streetz - said:
hm
one of you scheming n*ggas hook me up rite quick

[pic - click to view]

Get Money.
 7 years ago '04        #20
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
dunno if this still works but it did like 2yrs ago

i used to go to blockbuster and open up the game cases and they would have the 48hr trial s**ts in them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
53 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy