UFC 104 Results and Live Play-by-Play: Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio "Shogun"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Co-Main Event Winners?
Lyoto Machida 19 76.00%
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 9 36.00%
Cain Velasquez 9 36.00%
Ben Rothwell 7 28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '98        #121
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
I agree with the decision... yeah Machida has sore legs now, but realistically, they both just stood around exchanging strikes that didn't do much. Like Rogan and Goldberg said, to be the champion, you've got to clearly beat the champion.
 8 years ago '04        #122
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
 xslick504 said:
machida barely had enough highlights to win 1 round..... he could barely walk and didnt even wanna get hugged cause his ribs were wrecked..... just wow....
actually the comment the announcers made about the hug was about shogun
 8 years ago '08        #123
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 NoLedge18720 said:
if shogun would have done something besides land 6 kicks a round they would ahve gave it to him
lol And what the f**k did Machida do? He landed 3 knees.

Machida landed more shots? No f**king chance. He might of thrown more, but there's no way in hell he landed more.

Look who did more damage. Machida did absolutely nothing the last 2 rounds and looked beaten. Rua was bouncing around like the f!ght just started.

Robbery.
 8 years ago '08        #124
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ronnie said:
I agree with the decision... yeah Machida has sore legs now, but realistically, they both just stood around exchanging strikes that didn't do much. Like Rogan and Goldberg said, to be the champion, you've got to clearly beat the champion.
In theory, yea.

But tell that to Rampage after Forrest Griffin leg-kicked a decision to win the title.
 8 years ago '04        #125
jmolano 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
 Gater said:
they just cheated the f**k out of him
WOW. Robbed

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2009, 11:52 PM         #126
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
True..... Shogun didnt go for the FINISH at all.... Machida went for the finish TWICE...

but still man...Shogun landed the most strikes
 8 years ago '05        #127
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
Machida lost this f!ght technically but I wouldn't want Shogun to have the belt off of that performance. Like the Joe said, "He needs to beat the champ to be the champ." Shogun may have won technically in everyone's opinion but he didn't beat the champ to earn the belt and I think the judges felt the same way.
 10-24-2009, 11:52 PM         #128
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't give a f**k if Shogun hardly threw any punches. He got the better of Lyoto in practically all the exchanges. 4-1 Shogun easy. f**king robbery.
 8 years ago '06        #129
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
Wow does leg and body kicks count for nothin. I can't think of any round i thought Machida won.
 8 years ago '04        #130
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
Even Machida doesn't believe he won that f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #131
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6103 6103
 SlickJ101 said:
lol And what the f**k did Machida do? He landed 3 knees.

Machida landed more shots? No f**king chance. He might of thrown more, but there's no way in hell he landed more.

Look who did more damage. Machida did absolutely nothing the last 2 rounds and looked beaten. Rua was bouncing around like the f!ght just started.

Robbery.
machida was landing kicks as well its just that rogan loved shoguns kicks. All of shoguns kicks came as a counter meaning that machida hit him first and they he responded. Then you add in the punches and flurries in about 3 of the rounds. Then you look at the fact that machida stuffed every single takedown attempt by shogun
 10-24-2009, 11:53 PM         #132
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
And there's why I don't watch UFC..

Any OBJECTIVE person could easily see that Shogun won that f!ght.

oh the irony

obviously u were watching it u dumbass
 8 years ago '04        #133
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 ronnie said:
That's bulls**t.
It's not Shogun's fault that Machida laid one of the s**ttiest performances of all time and got dominated.

So you keep the guy at a distance, he lands a handful of punches in 5 rounds and he still deserves to keep his title?
 8 years ago '06        #134
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25688 25688
so what's gonna happen now silva is up for a shot and they already said they will not f!ght each other
 8 years ago '04        #135
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 renagade281 said:
oh the irony

Really?

Are you honestly that stupid that you're not able to comprehend what I'm saying.

THAT'S WHY UFC f**kING SUCKS.

HAPPY?
 8 years ago '04        #136
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
im super pissed

i bet 100 on shoguin and i just got robbed outta 4-1 on my money
 8 years ago '05        #137
jkrhomies8 
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 renagade281 said:
oh the irony

oh s**t got em
 8 years ago '04        #138
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
im honestly sooooooooooo mad

did you guys even see how dana came up to shogun and was like "you won that f!ght"
you could read his lips that exactly what he said

i could of made 300$ on that s**ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt - clay davis
 8 years ago '08        #139
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
machida was landing kicks as well its just that rogan loved shoguns kicks. All of shoguns kicks came as a counter meaning that machida hit him first and they he responded. Then you add in the punches and flurries in about 3 of the rounds. Then you look at the fact that machida stuffed every single takedown attempt by shogun
So Machida gets points for not being taken down? f**k that.

If you have to consider that as a positive, then it's already reaching for a reason to rationalize a s**t decision.

Rua landed elbows and punches. Did you see Machida's face?
 8 years ago '98        #140
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
 akademiks said:
That's bulls**t.
It's not Shogun's fault that Machida laid one of the s**ttiest performances of all time and got dominated.

So you keep the guy at a distance, he lands a handful of punches in 5 rounds and he still deserves to keep his title?
I think its up to the person who is challenging the title to take it from him. Clearly Hua had the most strikes and looked in control of the f!ght, but he just wasnt aggressive enough. Thats the only explanation I think on why the judges would give the edge to Machida.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy