UFC 104 Results and Live Play-by-Play: Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio "Shogun"

most viewed right now
 124
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Co-Main Event Winners?
Lyoto Machida 19 76.00%
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua 9 36.00%
Cain Velasquez 9 36.00%
Ben Rothwell 7 28.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #201
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 JBeezy said:
Didn't watch the f!ght.

Was it really that clear that Shogun should have won like the people at Sherdog seem to think?

as clear as 90 degress wind NE at 2mph 0% precipitation
 8 years ago '04        #202
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6123 6123
 highryda said:
round 1 and 2 were both shoguns not machida open your eyes

WELCOME TO THE MACHIDA ERROR
even heads in this thread saying shogun won said that Machida won round 2. And I said round 1 could have went either way because neither really dominated. the both landed some strikes
 8 years ago '05        #203
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 NoLedge18720 said:
even heads in this thread saying shogun won said that Machida won round 2. And I said round 1 could have went either way because neither really dominated. the both landed some strikes
dana even said to shogun he won the f!ght..he is no rookie

danas ufc knowledge >>>>>> you
 8 years ago '05        #204
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
noledge....


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #205
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6123 6123
 highryda said:
dana even said to shogun he won the f!ght..he is no rookie

danas ufc knowledge >>>>>> you
and i dont disagree with dana like Ive been saying the f!ght could have went either way. The only reason I even said anything was because heads were in here saying machida didnt even win a round
 8 years ago '05        #206
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
machida imo won 2 rounds and it shouldnt have been a unanimous desicion in favor of shogun

unanimous decision shogun >>> unanimous decision machida
 8 years ago '04        #207
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6123 6123
in fact this was my post before the decision

 NoLedge18720 said:
shogun won by throwing 500 legs kicks and 3 punches
 8 years ago '05        #208
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
That was as close a f!ght as ive ever seen.

I know alot of people on the internet are sayign Shogun won 5 roudns to 0 and nonsense like that, but I honestly thought it was 50-50, could go either way. And I like each f!ghter EXACTLY the same.

I thought it was dead even going into the 5th round. To close to call for me to be honest. BUT.. If i was a judge I would say Shogun won 3 roudns to 2, but IT WAS very very close and I was goign to be OK with who ever hte judges gave the f!ght to.

Shogun landed way more kicks and Machida landed more punches/knees.

Very close f!ght imo, you gotta take the belt from the champ to win I guess and not allow it to be a 50-50 f!ght like I thought it was.

Either way, the f!ght was amazing and super close. Shogun is back and I hope we get a rematch!

So yes I thought it was 50-50 but that Shogun might ahve won very slightly.. but im not pissed off about the decision at all, as I thought it was very even and 50-50.

As a fan that f!ght was a TIE.... (and i liek both these f!ghters exactly the same).
But if im a judge and I have to pick a winner because its my job to.. then Ill say Shogun 3 rounds to 2, but I cant be mad at the decision, that s**t was DEAD close.

All these IDIOTS saying that Shogun won all 5 rounds are IDIOTS, complete idiots.

I love shogun more then anyone, hes a beast and ive been watching his f!ghts for years and years, but that was a very very close f!ght. 3 rounds to 2 he won, but overall as a fan i thought that was one of hte closest f!ghts ive ever seen.

It was tied 2 rounds to 2 rounds going into the alst round imo.


Last edited by katalist; 10-25-2009 at 01:18 AM..
 10-25-2009, 01:18 AM         #209
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the poll!!!! "was shogun screwed"





jesus f**king christ
 8 years ago '05        #210
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 highryda said:
dana even said to shogun he won the f!ght..he is no rookie

danas ufc knowledge >>>>>> you
Dana is not a judge for a reason. The commision selects the judges, not Dana.
They pick proffesional judges and not an owner of a sports company for a reason.

That was a great f!ght that I thought was dead even. If i had to give it to someone, then Shogun by 3 rounds to 2, but that was a very very close f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #211
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 katalist said:
That was as close a f!ght as ive ever seen.

I know alot of people on the internet are sayign Shogun won 5 roudns to 0 and nonsense like that, but I honestly thought it was 50-50, could go either way. And I like each f!ghter EXACTLY the same.

I thought it was dead even going into the 5th round. To close to call for me to be honest. BUT.. If i was a judge I would say Shogun won 3 roudns to 2, but IT WAS very very close and I was goign to be OK with who ever hte judges gave the f!ght to.

Shogun landed way more kicks and Machida landed more punches/knees.

Very close f!ght imo, you gotta take the belt from the champ to win I guess and not allow it to be a 50-50 f!ght like I thought it was.

Either way, the f!ght was amazing and super close. Shogun is back and I hope we get a rematch!

So yes I thought it was 50-50 but that Shogun might ahve won very slightly.. but im not pissed off about the decision at all, as I thought it was very even and 50-50.

As a fan that f!ght was a TIE.... (and i liek both these f!ghters exactly the same).
But if im a judge and I have to pick a winner because its my job to.. then Ill say Shogun 3 rounds to 2, but I cant be mad at the decision, that s**t was DEAD close.

All these IDIOTS saying that Shogun won all 5 rounds are IDIOTS, complete idiots.

I love shogun more then anyone, hes a beast and ive been watching his f!ghts for years and years, but that was a very very close f!ght. 3 rounds to 2 he won, but overall as a fan i thought that was one of hte closest f!ghts ive ever seen.

It was tied 2 rounds to 2 rounds going into the alst round imo.
cosign :applause::applause:
anyways its nfl sunday tomorrow we can all agree on that :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #212
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Lex Lossis said:
look at the poll!!!! "was shogun screwed"





jesus f**king christ
If you ever been to sherdog before, you would know that Shogun is one of hte most popular f!ghters there and that TONS of people form sherdog had money on the f!ght, because of the HUGE money to be won if Shogun won the f!ght.

Most the fans at hte show tonight where booing some of the great f!ghts. The average fan doesnt know s**t.

IMO that was a very very close f!ght, yes I thought shogun won, but barely... 3 rounds to 2 if im a judge. As a fan though, that was as close as a f!ght can be. And im a HUGE shogun fan.

I feel like it was alot closer f!ght then most are saying.
 8 years ago '05        #213
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
 katalist said:
Dana is not a judge for a reason. The commision selects the judges, not Dana.
They pick proffesional judges and not an owner of a sports company for a reason.

That was a great f!ght that I thought was dead even. If i had to give it to someone, then Shogun by 3 rounds to 2, but that was a very very close f!ght.

they were 3 boxing judges with no ufc experiance and in the words of kanye west cecil peoples is by far the worst judge of all time
 8 years ago '05        #214
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 highryda said:
cosign :applause::applause:
anyways its nfl sunday tomorrow we can all agree on that :applause:
haha, hell yeah, cant wait!

Even if my Broncos aint playing!
 8 years ago '05        #215
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
i see you got the best player in the nba in your avatar :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #216
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 highryda said:
they were 3 boxing judges with no ufc experiance and in the words of kanye west cecil peoples is by far the worst judge of all time
Cecil Peoples is bad, but the other judges are fine.

If it wasnt all 3 for Machida it mgith ahve raised some issues for me, but it was all 3 judges scoring it the same.

I found that to be a very close f!ght, but IF i was one of thos ejduges I would say Shogun won 3 roudns to 2, but as a fan tahts a dead even 50-50 f!ght to me.

Shogun won the kicking matchup, while Machida won the punching and knees matchup.

Either way, it was a hell of a f!ght.

Ive seeen much much worse decisions imo.

Like I told my homeboys I watched the f!ght with..

"Thats a dead even f!ght.. I woudlnt want to be a judge for that one.. but if i was shogun 3 roudns to 2... BUT.. I wont be pissed off if machida wins, cuz it was 50-50 to me and very close. You also have to TAKE THE BELT from the champ, cant win teh belt in a 50-50 matchup. But round by round I thoguth Shaogun might have won 3 rounds to 2. But I aint mad, that was a very close f!ght. hope we get a rematch ya dig"
 10-25-2009, 01:29 AM         #217
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
If you ever been to sherdog before, you would know that Shogun is one of hte most popular f!ghters there and that TONS of people form sherdog had money on the f!ght, because of the HUGE money to be won if Shogun won the f!ght.

Most the fans at hte show tonight where booing some of the great f!ghts. The average fan doesnt know s**t.

IMO that was a very very close f!ght, yes I thought shogun won, but barely... 3 rounds to 2 if im a judge. As a fan though, that was as close as a f!ght can be. And im a HUGE shogun fan.

I feel like it was alot closer f!ght then most are saying.
son what...n*gga 20,000 people voted on sherdog's original poll and thought Machida would win....66% of that 20,000 picked Machida


and lmao im on sherdog ALL the time...i know this
 8 years ago '05        #218
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 highryda said:
i see you got the best player in the nba in your avatar :applause:
Indeed!!!
Pacers fan of 23 yars and Broncos fan of 23 years!!!

My Broncos doing good so far this year, hope my Pacers can do the same! Granger a beast!
 8 years ago '05        #219
highryda 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
pacers are gonna be a problem granger and ford about to surprise the league
 8 years ago '05        #220
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Lex Lossis said:
son what...n*gga 20,000 people voted on sherdog's original poll and thought Machida would win....66% of that 20,000 picked Machida


and lmao im on sherdog ALL the time...i know this
And as I said before..... 70% of sherdog like Shogun over Machida. Barely anyone likes Machida on taht site. There are always people talking trash about him, more then any other f!ghter imo.

Im a huge fan of both f!ghters, but its very obvious that most of sherdog wanted Shogun to win (WANTED HIM TO WIN.. NOT THINKING HE WOULD WIN) , did you even check Sherdog the week ebfore this f!ght? There was tons of threads talking about "WAR SHOGUN!" and "Shogun will win me tons of money!"

I coudl careless what 90% of sherdog members say.

I was cheering for Shogun and thought he won, but it was WAY WAY closer then most of the lames on that site are saying. I mean serisouly... dudes sayign Shogun won 5 roudns to 0?? The f**k outta here, straight fanboys over there.

Im non biased with this f!ght, I just found it dead even, with shogun having the slgith advantage in teh 5th round if im a judge.

People might ahve put Machida to win, BUT THEY WANTED SHOGUN TO WIN. So when the f!ght ended up beign closer then they all thought it would be. They all got angry and started posting on sherdog. if it was a blwo out that wouldnt have happened.

But the fact that it was a dead even f!ght and Machida got the decision, made people go nuts.

Let me put it like this.. Im a pacers fan, but if they play teh Cavs in teh playoffs, im a vote for Cavs to win. WHY?? Because they are the better team. Will I be cheering for my pacers?? Damn straight I will. Just being realsitic will say Cavs beat my pacers. Just as most of the shogun fans said they thougth MACHIDA would win, because he was a HUGE HUGE favorite. Then when the f!ght turned out very close, they got angry and pissed off because he lost a CLOSE f!ght by decision.

I thougth Shogun won, but that s**t was very very close. No issues with teh decision here, and this is form a shogun fan.

Wanting someoen to win and PICKING in a poll who will win are totally differnt things.
You can still be a huge fan of someoen and vote for them to get beat in a poll.


Last edited by katalist; 10-25-2009 at 01:38 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy