What proof is there that Jay-Z ever did ANY dirt?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
Fact is noone here really knows for sure if these rappers used to get it in like they say they do. All we have is what's on wax so we can either take it for truth or call bulls**t. But I remember seeing something about 50 where Bang'em Smurf said 50 really did hustle hard back in the day and this was while they were beefing. He went on to say 50 really was breaking n*ggas jaws but not shooting like he say he do. And Yayo hustled hard as well but Banks was more of a house n*gga. When I see proof like this then I believe it but anything else I really don't pay attention to it.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 819 819
Jimmy Henchman vouched for Wu-Tang getting it in. I think I read it in the Source.
 8 years ago '05        #23
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
who cares if they did or not all rappers are just story tellers if its true what they sayin or not. they nothin but writers that can do it to a beat. just sit back and enjoy the music.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1569 1569
but how could there be solid proof , without him being dead or in jail? all you have is someones word smart hustlers never get caught, it really doesn't matter to me I listen to jay-z cause he can rap not cause he "did dirt", on that note you do have mad n*ggas both affiliated and not affiliated with him saying he got it in so be it.

they were paying for videos out of brown paper bags like 10 g's you be the judge, they had they're street teams rolling around in benzes before anyone got a deal I really dont find it to hard to believe that n*ggas was hustling in the streets and used that money to cash in the rap biz
 8 years ago '07        #25
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I remember I went out NY couple years ago.. and I get introduced to this dude that new yayo from back in the day.. He told me yayo was pretty much a shooter ...
I also heard fat joe was still heavy (no pun intended) in the bronx. I actually heard this a few times.
 10-24-2009, 12:00 PM         #26
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I came in this game a 100 grand strong
9 to be exact, from grinding G-packs
put this s**t in motion aint no rewinding me back
could make 40 off a brick but 1 rhyme could beat that"
 8 years ago '04        #27
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
 j-gip said:
Exactly..I believe 50 was moving serious weight based off the fact that he was f**king with Supreme back in the day.
nahh man 50 was nickel and dime'n too... never move no crazy weight.. he was saying it in his behind the music on vh1... said something like he got 80,000 on one of his first music deals and he thought he was rich... obviously never moved nothing big
 8 years ago '06        #28
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 xxxboboxxx said:
nahh man 50 was nickel and dime'n too... never move no crazy weight.. he was saying it in his behind the music on vh1... said something like he got 80,000 on one of his first music deals and he thought he was rich... obviously never moved nothing big
lmao So many nikkas vouch for 50, when it came to him hustling. I'm pretty sure he sold more then just nicks and dimes...
 8 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 l2oger said:
none of these rappers ever moved major weight... nickel bag dealers.. and who hasn't done that? do you seriously think these rappers were in the game like that? their entertainers... they are selling stories... if you choose to believe them or not is up to you.
alot of these rappers came from that life.big was heavy and a stick-up kid,cormega an lakey also.chico debarge,juelz was gettin money,as was jada.buncha dudes live they rhymes.even n*ggas like dehaven,jaz,an klein say jay was on tha grind.thats somethin that tha nerds cant take away.
 10-24-2009, 01:26 PM         #30
MarcusJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like it was said before bang'em smurf said 50 was hustlin' and breakin' n*ggas jaws but wasnt shhotin' n*ggas like he says. he said this while they were beefing.

after ether dropped and nas destroyed some of jays cred and everyone got off the jigga bandwagon to got back on nas' d*ck ,calvin klien("i never felt more alive than riding shotgun in kliens green 5 till them cops pulled guns") did an interview for don diva and vouched for jay saying jay was getting it in(then after he says jay s**tted on him he took that back but if he was as real as he claims he would have never backed jay up like that)
he also went on to state(while him and jay were beefing) that him and jay caught an attempted murder case together and jay didnt rat....also if his man stabbed un and made him take the blame at least he kept his mouth shut so to me that makes sense. this to me holds more weight(no pun intended) than him saying "lost 92 bricks got'em all back"

when i was in the army ,i was in boot camp with a cat who was from the bronx and told me fat joe did move a lil bit but he was mostly know as and enforcer and debt collector. it was the dudes he shouts out in song who were really moving bricks(tony montana)

when i hear s**t like that...its easier to beleive. otherwise i just look at it as entertainment.
 8 years ago '09        #31
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
who on bx here hasnt pushed a little dope
 8 years ago '09        #32
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Da Gooneyz said:
"ah cahm frahm ah lorng laaaaan uh doap rarnuhs" - Ojay da Jewman
 8 years ago '07        #33
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I can vouch for a few of these rappers.

I showed Wayne the ropes when he was a young'n. I also dealt with T.I.'s establishment for a while til he got busted. Feds tried to make me squeal but I ain't budge.
 8 years ago '07        #34
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
- documentaries that shot a "crew" which i'm not gonna mention their name moved weight from virginia to maryland
- jays sis said in interviews he used to deal weight
- clark kent said when jay would come back to bk for some days he used to take him out to clubs to battle
- google emory jones
- jay used a large amount of his dope money to make rocafella
- young jay had real rope chains and 4 finger rings.
- if you watch his behind the music you can clearly see how big they used to do it.
Etc.
 8 years ago '07        #35
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
jay-z was geting money in 88

[video - click to view]

50 wasnt rollin like people say

supreme and them ran southside queens
 8 years ago '07        #36
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
Former Jay-Z a.ssociate De-Haven Tells His Side

De-Haven Irby is a onetime drug dealer and former friend of Jay-Z’s from Brooklyn’s Marcy Houses projects. He came out swinging against the emcee in a series of YouTube videos released in August and September, accusing him of turning his back on the people who helped make him famous and exaggerating his gangster credentials. Jay fired back on the song “No Hook” from his new album American Gangster: “f**k De-Haven for cavin’, that's why we don't speak,” he raps. “Made men ain't supposed to make statements. End of the story, I followed the code, cracked the safe. Other n*ggas ain't in the game so they practice hate. Leave that boy Hov alone, why don't ya.” Irby, 38, is now promoting a forthcoming book and DVD, which he says compile testimony from other disenchanted former Jay a.ssociates. He spoke with Vulture about what Jay was like in grade school (not much of basketball player) and their time living together (they shared women and got the drip). Jay declined comment through a Universal Music publicist.

In the video for his new hit single “Roc Boys (And the Winner Is),” Jay talks about a crew of Marcy hustlers called the Roc Boys. Were you a Roc Boy?
I have no idea what a Roc Boy is, actually. I guess that’s something new that they’re coming up with now. There was no crew back in ’88; it was just me and him, so I don’t know how he got “Roc Boys.”

How did you and Jay meet?
We lived in the same building, on the same floor in the Marcy projects, and we went to [elementary] school together. He was a year ahead of me.

What was he like back then?
He was hanging with some “school”guys. Nerds! We didn’t get together actually until after the fifth grade, in intermediary school. We played baseball and basketball. He wasn’t tough on the court at all. He didn’t like physical ball. He was the same type of guy then as he is now, just a cool guy. He wasn’t no bully, he didn’t start no trouble.

Did you and Jay sell drugs together?
No, he ain’t do much selling drugs. I did all that work. He was just a good dude to be around. He was one of my best friends. I taught him some things, but I mainly kept him from being out on the street a lot. Whatever was mine was his. So, we shared clothes, we shared a whole bunch of stuff. We had s3x with the same women plenty of times. We both got burnt! We had the drip. My mom took him to the clinic. My mom also got him out of jail.

Does Jay exaggerate his drug-dealing in his songs?
I’m telling you he overexaggerates. He was there to see things, but doing some big-time Frank Lucas–type thing? No. He nickled and dimed, but nothing on a major scale. He definitely didn’t sell nothin’ in Marcy. Spanish Jose, who he mentions a lot [in his songs], was a friend of mine. Jay didn’t have no affiliation to Spanish Jose.

You’re saying Jay appropriated your story?
He says it himself. He’s been talking about me since day one, on a lot of his albums. He mentioned me on The Black Album, and I hadn’t seen him in years.

After Marcy, the two of you headed to Trenton.
Yeah. I wasn’t going to school. My basketball coach in high school recommended me to go to Trenton High, which had a great basketball program. I moved to Trenton in ’88, and it was just like an open drug market out there. I couldn’t even focus on the basketball when I saw that market. So I got settled in there. I went back to New York and talked to Jay. He wasn’t doing nothing, he didn’t have no money in his pocket, he wasn’t feeling school, neither, so I asked if he wanted to come live with me. We moved in with my aunt, who accepted him as my best friend. In Trenton he started dipping into his music with Jaz-O, so he wasn’t much around, because he had to get back and forth to the studio, which I was funding. I was supporting [his career] with everything I could do. When he needed more people in the crowd, I provided more people in the crowd. When he needed security, I provided security. I supported my dude!

When did the two of you have a falling-out?
We never really had a falling-out, that’s the problem. This is why I’m so confused. There was no argument, there was none of that. I don’t want an apology [from him], I want a reason. What happened? When my case [a federal drug-conspiracy charge] came in 1998, I never seen him again too much anymore. The case had nothing to do with him, his name never came up, so I’d like to ask him, “What happened?” Where did his departure come from?

When he talks about you on “No Hook,” is he accusing you of snitching?
I think he’s talking about the way I went about this YouTube project [and not about snitching]. But he’s into subliminal messages, so [I think] he’s trying to get me hurt. That goes beyond disrespect. He’s getting my safety involved. I can’t believe my own daughter’s godfather is trying to get me hurt. But it won’t work. Being that I’ve been in prison a lot of times, a lot of people know my credibility. They know I went all the way to trial with my federal case, and I won.

One of Jay’s former collaborators Jaz-O also has beef with Jay, and former drug dealer Calvin Klein also accuses Jay of appropriating his story.
Me and Jaz sat down and had a long talk not too long ago. Jaz has a right to have a beef. Jaz was there in the beginning. Jaz took him away from the projects and put him in the studio first. Big Daddy Kane had a lot to do with his career too, and he’s not showing no kinda love to him neither. With Klein, if Jay told him he “got him,” then Klein got a right to be mad.

Do you want money from Jay?
Not now! We went beyond that. I was hoping from the first YouTube that we could sit down and discuss this like men. But he didn’t go that route.

Have you seen any financial benefits from this project so far?
No, but I’m looking to see that off of this DVD and this book. They’re about a lot of things that we’re talking about. A lot of people come forward, verifying what I’m saying. In the book I go into full detail about [my] case, about, when I did see Jay, what we talked about. It’s full of details.

Will they be self-released?
Right now, everything is still in the works. I have two major companies which are doing a little bidding war. I might just do something independently if they don’t come up with the proper numbers.

8 years ago '06        #37
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 sunsetnVine said:
My cousins baby daddy in hampton used to work with this cat in DC who baby momma cousin would drive to MD to cop some weight from this spanish dude who said he worked for this guy with one eye who would drive from jersey to New York who would pick up weight from this spanish dude with a scar on his face and missing pinky, in the bronx who said he knew some dudes who he worked with that got locked up on rikers island, that hooked up with some dudes that worked with some dudes in brookln that were decepticons near marcy that said jay z used to cop weight from uptown from some masons and used to dribble down in VA.

hold up.. wait a second.... :confused12:
 10-24-2009, 05:03 PM         #38
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about these n*ggas Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman???

All they rap about is dope, dope, and more dope
 8 years ago '05        #39
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
yall n*ggas take music too f**king serious, music is about storytelling, some are really good at it and some are not.
 10-24-2009, 08:53 PM         #40
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
Other than taking the blame for stabbing Un?

Why yall believe his lies about moving major weight? There's just as much reason to believe Officer Ricky or Nas Escobar

Why u believe Jay but s**t on other rappers for making s**t up about their drug past?
if you didn't come from the streets then you have no right to question the mans knowledge. it is as simple as this.. real recognize real. jay might not have been big time but he had his share of the ghetto and is a Very knowledgeable man. he isn't soft either. he knows whats up. you ever heard that saying.. smart people learn from their mistakes. wise people learn from other peoples mistakes. jay was that guy on the outside looking in. he knows how it is.

Last edited by MicRo; 10-24-2009 at 08:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now