What proof is there that Jay-Z ever did ANY dirt?

most viewed right now
 135
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-24-2009, 09:47 AM         #1
13166 pageviews
51 comments


Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What proof is there that Jay-Z ever did ANY dirt?
 

 
Other than taking the blame for stabbing Un?

Why yall believe his lies about moving major weight? There's just as much reason to believe Officer Ricky or Nas Escobar

Why u believe Jay but s**t on other rappers for making s**t up about their drug past?

51 comments for "What proof is there that Jay-Z ever did ANY dirt?"

 8 years ago '06        #2
rblivewire327 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 214 214
My old boss at work said one of his dudes used to cop from jay in the early 90's
 8 years ago '04        #3
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
cause jay-z spits that hot fire
 8 years ago '05        #4
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
"ah cahm frahm ah lorng laaaaan uh doap rarnuhs" - Ojay da Jewman
 10-24-2009, 09:55 AM         #5
NEWGAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The proof is in Jay's toilet, all them brown streaks.
The 2nd proof is the foot prints left in the Sahara by this Camel.

This nigg is also HOAX like that Fakeass officer
 10-24-2009, 10:07 AM         #6
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but n*ggas are always like

"NAH SON, JIGGA REALLY DID THAT s**t SON, HE REALLY HAD s**t LOCKED DOWN SON"
 8 years ago '08        #7
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17127 17127
I think he did sell coke but he expands on how it really was and probably reference his peoples that did it bigger then him, you know use their experience so expand on his character.

That whole stabbing Un s**t was just , if Biggie would had been alive he would had
sent goonies to Jay z's momma's crib for that bulls**t.
 10-24-2009, 10:24 AM         #8
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you just never really kno if its true or not. if theres no facts against it you try to believe it. you cant jus say hes lying unless you have reason to believe that. most of these rappers have done s**t like they say they have but normally its exagerated like crazy. thats why people just needa focus on the music and not the rappers personal life.
 10-24-2009, 10:25 AM         #9
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
you just never really kno if its true or not. if theres no facts against it you try to believe it. you cant jus say hes lying unless you have reason to believe that. most of these rappers have done s**t like they say they have but normally its exagerated like crazy. thats why people just needa focus on the music and not the rappers personal life.
nah I agree

but NY cats especially are always like "NAH SON JAY IS ONE CAT WHO REALLY DID IT AS BIG AS HE SAY HE DID SON"
 10-24-2009, 10:30 AM         #10
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l2oger said:
none of these rappers ever moved major weight... nickel bag dealers.. and who hasn't done that? do you seriously think these rappers were in the game like that? their entertainers... they are selling stories... if you choose to believe them or not is up to you.
Pretty dumb statement, I ain't saying all rappers moved major weight but I am sure some have, I don't have proof and neither do you so how could you say no rapper has moved major weight.

What's stopping a major drug pusher from getting into rap to better his life?
 8 years ago '06        #11
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 rblivewire327 said:
My old boss at work said one of his dudes used to cop from jay in the early 90's
My cousins baby daddy in hampton used to work with this cat in DC who baby momma cousin would drive to MD to cop some weight from this spanish dude who said he worked for this guy with one eye who would drive from jersey to New York who would pick up weight from this spanish dude with a scar on his face and missing pinky, in the bronx who said he knew some dudes who he worked with that got locked up on rikers island, that hooked up with some dudes that worked with some dudes in brookln that were decepticons near marcy that said jay z used to cop weight from uptown from some masons and used to dribble down in VA.


















hold up.. wait a second.... :confused12:
 8 years ago '06        #12
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Pretty dumb statement, I ain't saying all rappers moved major weight but I am sure some have, I don't have proof and neither do you so how could you say no rapper has moved major weight.

What's stopping a major drug pusher from getting into rap to better his life?
Exactly..I believe 50 was moving serious weight based off the fact that he was f**king with Supreme back in the day.
 10-24-2009, 10:41 AM         #13
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
My cousins baby daddy in hampton used to work with this cat in DC who baby momma cousin would drive to MD to cop some weight from this spanish dude who said he worked for this guy with one eye who would drive from jersey to New York who would pick up weight from this spanish dude with a scar on his face and missing pinky, in the bronx who said he knew some dudes who he worked with that got locked up on rikers island, that hooked up with some dudes that worked with some dudes in brookln that were decepticons near marcy that said jay z used to cop weight from uptown from some masons and used to dribble down in VA.


















hold up.. wait a second.... :confused12:
 8 years ago '06        #14
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Cuz no one says differently? Only people who refute that s**t are people who have beef or an axe to grind. If some old head just came outta no where with some proof, maybe there be reason to discredit jays story...but till then, ?
 10-24-2009, 10:47 AM         #15
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:

What's stopping a major drug pusher from getting into rap to better his life?
Well, if we're talking major weight, you ain't pushing major weight without being connected to some bodies, or other s**t without statute of limitations. So if you're really a MAJOR dude, you wouldn't start snitching about the life you used to have on wax, because you know there's s**t that could come back to haunt you. Or maybe you're just retarded? (not you, the rapper I mean)

It's much more likely that they just pushed nickle and dime s**t, that's there no way could get them caught up now. And then they exaggerate it by borrowing the lives of the dudes who really did s**t, ala officer rause

But the more interesting thing is why do we believe that some dudes are real but others are faker than officer ricky? There's just as much proof on both
 10-24-2009, 10:48 AM         #16
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raw51188 said:
Cuz no one says differently? Only people who refute that s**t are people who have beef or an axe to grind. If some old head just came outta no where with some proof, maybe there be reason to discredit jays story...but till then, ?
So you believe everything a rapper says unless someone specifically comes out and denies it?
 8 years ago '06        #17
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
^^^I see where you're goin...But no, I mean it has to be plausible, but if I am ignorant of another man's life, who am I to say whether or not he did some s**t when I have no idea
 8 years ago '06        #18
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Lungs said:
Well, if we're talking major weight, you ain't pushing major weight without being connected to some bodies, or other s**t without statute of limitations. So if you're really a MAJOR dude, you wouldn't start snitching about the life you used to have on wax, because you know there's s**t that could come back to haunt you. Or maybe you're just retarded? (not you, the rapper I mean)

It's much more likely that they just pushed nickle and dime s**t, that's there no way could get them caught up now. And then they exaggerate it by borrowing the lives of the dudes who really did s**t, ala officer rause

But the more interesting thing is why do we believe that some dudes are real but others are faker than officer ricky? There's just as much proof on both
But there are some rapppers that use to push weight

Its just that the majority of them are liars, so its hard the believe the few who actually put in work.
 8 years ago '08        #19
urztruely 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 18 18
I THink That Master P is A good Example of a "Trapper Turned Rapper"
 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM         #20
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t look @ jeezy, dude is heavily connected with bmf, n*ggas was millionaires before all the rap s**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy