50 Cent Says Jay-Z Avoids Real Beef & Always Puts His Soilders To Take Care Of His Work

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,703 | Props total: 23201 23201
real talk from 50
 8 years ago '04        #82
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 Peterparker said:
u n*ggas actin like Jay didn't give 50 tha fuel to talk about em..if Jay would have never made that comment about 50..50 wouldn't mention Jay period

u know what f**k it 50 can never win with u n*ggas..even if he gave ya momma tha biggest turkey leg in tha world and she enjoyed every bit of it..put a smile on her face n all u n*ggas would still complain

"BUT THAT n*gga 50 GOT MY MOMMA BLOOD PRESSURE UP BY GIVING HER A TURKEY LEG f**k 50 MAN I CAN'T WAIT TILL HIS CAREER FALL OFF"

n*ggas been sayin 50 career was going to fall off since 04...yet somehow he still one of tha most talked about rappers n tha game right now..no matter if negative n positive
*passes out*
man, that pretty much sums up all the hate folks have 50 right there. hahaha
 8 years ago '04        #83
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
But at the end of the day, rappers will tell you that there money is made doing tours... You can say 50 aint s**t and 50 not that.. But in grand scheme of things, 50 the hottest thing in Europe. Thats why he be having sold out shows months at a time. And regardless if he wont sale in the States.. He is what folks consider gangsta rap overseas.. And they love it.

P.S.
I been living in Europe for the past 3 years.. And a simple stroll into the city with a doo-rag on, a black hoody and American swag will get you a "Hey, G-Unit!" ahhaahah man, I hope ya'll look past BX when you think about how big this n*gga 50 is
 8 years ago '08        #84
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 hbk83 said:
Battles are to lose wars are to win.. 50 lost many battles but he always wins the war. Yea its music but since the beginning of history the victory goes to the person who comes out on top
and 50 n Jay are pretty much sittin at 1 and 2, hell you can even through diddy in over suge even though they destrpyed bad boy, but who came out on top?
You're relating two different things.
If i beat you in a game of basketball but then you go on to own your own business and make more money than me, you still lost that game. You can have more money, more everything, but you still lost that battle, and by losing that battle you lost that war. You're talking about people's entire lives. Two completely different things.
 8 years ago '09        #85
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MELODY said:
NO.

WOULD LEBRON PLAY A ONE ON ONE IF ANOTHER TEAM'S BENCH PLAYER CALLS HIM OUT?
WOULD TYSON f!ght THE NEWEST BOXER?
WOULD JOHN GOTTI GET HIS HANDS DIRTY AFTER BECOMING A BOSS?

JAY PAID HIS DUES, AND PART OF BEING A BOSS IS THAT YOU GET YOUR LIL n*ggaS TO HANDLE YOUR WORK, UNTIL YOUR COMPETITION MATCHES UP WITH YOUR STATUS.

WHY DOESN'T 50 MENTION "WHEN NAS WENT AT BLEEK, JAY STEPPED IN"?

YALL WHITE d*ck SUCKING STANS NEED TO LEARN HOW THE STREETS WORK AND STOP BELIEVING ALL THIS GAY UNIT NON SENSE.

THIS IS CLEARLY A BAIT FOR THE ALBUM SINCE HIS MUSIC IS a.ss. I HOPE JAY SAYS "THE INTERVIEWER NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE"

YOU DONT KNOW IF LEBRON WOULD/WOULDNT PLAY
YOU DONT KNOW IF TYSON WOULD/WOULDNT f!ght
GOTTI WOULDNT GET HIS HANDS DIRTY BUT AFTER PPL DISRESPECTING HIM OVER AND OVER HE WOUD HAVE TO MAKE A EXAMPLE OUT OF SOMEONE .....JAY WOULDNT

OH AND SINCE YOUR TRYING TO COMPARE JAY TO LEBRON U SAYIN JAY = LEBRON
WELL BEANS JADA AND CAM WOULDNT BE NO PLAYERS ON THE BENCH THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE BENCH WOULD BE JIM JONES AND THAT WAS THE ONLY RAPPER JAY WENT AT SO THAT MEANS HE IS pus*y AND ONLY f!ghtS WHEN HE KNOWS HE COULD WIN NOT WHEN HE GETS CHALLENGED.......

JAY'Z = pus*y

AND THE ONLY REASON JAY DID GO BACK AT NAS WAS BCUZ HE GOT PUT ON BLAST AND WAS ON THE SPOT SO HE HAD TO SAY SOMETHING BACK NOT BECUZ HE IS BUILT LIKE THAT
 8 years ago '09        #86
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 imagin3 said:
you're relating two different things.
If i beat you in a game of basketball but then you go on to own your own business and make more money than me, you still lost that game. You can have more money, more everything, but you still lost that battle, and by losing that battle you lost that war. You're talking about people's entire lives. Two completely different things.
no your wrong its like you beat me in a basketball game but i go on to win the finales.....get it
 8 years ago '09        #87
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
sure 5-0's hot and big overseas, but in america, not so much, he is a disgrace in our united states of america, after he tored up this genre by beefing with rappers and hurting the american music fan with horrible music.

We need a rapper that can bring respect and restablish the credilbility of the u.s. Hip-hop internationally and hopefully some day a rapper will come.
u must like to listen to t-pain
 8 years ago '06        #88
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Really Curtis? Really?

Dis n!gg@ said...

"People don't a.ssess themselves. Even really intelligent people. Jay is a smart guy, he'll analyze other people & other things they r do'n & not actually look @ what's happen'n 2 him & his transition"

Dis sounds a lot more like Curtis himself rather than Jay. Every interview he has he's b!tch'n about other people's(Wayne, Jay, Kanye, etc...) situations & music & never talk'n about what he has go'n on...

Oh I dats right noth'n he has go'n on is of any interest 2 da Hip Hop community. It's sad when his fans r more interested in his interviews rather than his music.
 8 years ago '04        #89
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 AF1PIMPN said:
Really Curtis? Really?

Dis n!gg@ said...

"People don't a.ssess themselves. Even really intelligent people. Jay is a smart guy, he'll analyze other people & other things they r do'n & not actually look @ what's happen'n 2 him & his transition"

Dis sounds a lot more like Curtis himself rather than Jay. Every interview he has he's b!tch'n about other people's(Wayne, Jay, Kanye, etc...) situations & music & never talk'n about what he has go'n on...

Oh I dats right noth'n he has go'n on is of any interest 2 da Hip Hop community. It's sad when his fans r more interested in his interviews rather than his music.
we'll see how much he sells when he drops BISD, guarantee he goin plat
 8 years ago '09        #90
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 the return 35 said:
you dont know if lebron would/wouldnt play
you dont know if tyson would/wouldnt f!ght
gotti wouldnt get his hands dirty but after ppl disrespecting him over and over he woud have to make a example out of someone .....jay wouldnt

oh and since your trying to compare jay to lebron u sayin jay = lebron
well beans jada and cam wouldnt be no players on the bench the only player on the bench would be jim jones and that was the only rapper jay went at so that means he is pus*y and only f!ghts when he knows he could win not when he gets challenged.......

Jay'z = pus*y

and the only reason jay did go back at nas was bcuz he got put on blast and was on the spot so he had to say something back not becuz he is built like that
where you at melody
 8 years ago '07        #91
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
[QUOTE=onq;14655643]no game did the track on clue then when he got back around G-Unit they was talking s**t to him saying you're on a track with Joe Budden and he has beef with G-unit and that's when they sent him at joe budden.[/QUOT

Yeah G unit was like u did a track with Joe budden dissing us and the Game was like I ain't do no track with buddens then he heard the clue tape and went at buddens for dissing him on his own
 8 years ago '08        #92
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
50 is a boss n cay say whateva he want...don't like what he say go at boo boo yourself and see where it gets u...

50 is international now fuk outta here wit him only doing 100,000 the first week...everybody who say he only doing so and so the first week is saying it knowing they dl'n his s**t as soon as it hit the jukebox---fukn haters
 10-25-2009, 11:16 AM         #93
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 is the new master p/MC Hammer all in one., he's all style and business and zero substance, he's all about hype, face it, he is done as a rapper, he has no talent and no business being in this industry.

While game may not have k!lled 5-0 completely, that song 300 bars sent a message to him and future upcoming rappers.

Exactly, after he "Got Rich and Didn't Die Trying" he should of chilled out wit his money and got the f**k outta there. But instead he out here puttin movies n DVDs on how him and his squad lyricists n s**t. Be forreal
 8 years ago '05        #94
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
dont be silly they'res whats called hands on bosses an hands off bosses, i used to work at a law firm for years an only met the senior partner like twice it was his firm so he would come in when he wanted an left to play golf anytime he felt an had others running the firm

50 cent an jay-z r opposites as to how they handle their business
 10-25-2009, 11:42 AM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
thats only cause hovs too big for that s**t hovs a legend 50s just mad he aint on his level
HE WAS NUMBER ONE ON FORBES...JAY WASN'T..DA f**k ARE U TALKIN' ABOUT?
 10-25-2009, 11:44 AM         #96
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
co-sign.

No wonder this genre is in a disaster today, who really gives a f**k about this puppet name 5-0.
most redundant poster in internet history..
 10-25-2009, 12:13 PM         #97
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Shut the f**k up a**hole.
 10-25-2009, 12:15 PM         #98
mills06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas aint f**kin wit 50 str8 up
 10-25-2009, 12:25 PM         #99
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
thats only cause hovs too big for that s**t hovs a legend 50s just mad he aint on his level
he was too big to go at Cam and Budden but he wasn't big enough to go at Jim Jones huh? oh ok

you're right.

Last edited by Motivated; 10-25-2009 at 12:26 PM..
 10-25-2009, 01:18 PM         #100
tanictotight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
HE WAS NUMBER ONE ON FORBES...JAY WASN'T..DA f**k ARE U TALKIN' ABOUT?
f**k ARE [I][I]U[I]TALKIN ABOUT. Jay wuz x2
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy