50 Cent Says Jay-Z Avoids Real Beef & Always Puts His Soilders To Take Care Of His Work

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 kraYz13 said:
that s**t was weak.
For 2003/04 it was iight, we all know Budden has progressed since then while most rappers fell off lyrically. MM2, MM3, Padden Room, HalfWay House, Slaughterhouse & Escape Route have came out since then my nig

Go listen to Talk to Em (Jay-Z), Blood on the Wall(Prodigy), No Comment & Anti (Rae & Meth) and see how weak those are

I am really curious if JayZ and 50 avoided Budden simply because they honestly think he's a nobody or if they was scared of Budden lyrically...I believe they were scared of Budden lyrically.

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 10-24-2009 at 05:55 PM..
 10-24-2009, 05:55 PM         #62
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
1st of all 50 didn't send Game at budden. The Game did a freestyle for clue ,then clue put joe budden on the last verse without Games knowlegde dissing the unit cause Clue is Jay z's son son, so the Game went at budden on his own , 2nd of all u gotta have more hits in ur catalog than sum wack a.ss pump it up before 50 respond to u, 3rd 50 won every beef he was ever in when it comes to rap dudes, and 4th he's completly right about Jay z ain't nobody scared of Jay z If oprah's fan base likes u then ur hood card should be revoked.
no game did the track on clue then when he got back around G-Unit they was talking s**t to him saying you're on a track with Joe Budden and he has beef with G-unit and that's when they sent him at joe budden.
 8 years ago '04        #63
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2836 2836
 Bigakathebeast said:
no this is a ploy

when 50 album due in a month and can't even get a single in the billboard 100...

dude getting desperate and who else he's gonna go after....the hottest person out right now who happens to be jay-z

this isn't the first and won't be the last
50 always used this tactic to sell....always used beef to sell...sad that some people still haven't opened their eyes to see this fool playing with them

shyt like this is what fab was talking about and that thisis50 fest pathetic...50 one of the reasons why ny rap consist of so many crab in a barrel type of n*ggas....

on one hand looked like he was unifying ny rap artists ...next minute he takes a shot at the biggest ny rap artist out
he aint taking no shots.. for one yall making too big of a deal over a simple comment.. Jay-Z said "nobody is scared of 50 cent" so 50 has been responding.. Blame the interviewers who are asking these n*ggas the questions if anything
 8 years ago '05        #64
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
50 is 50 he will go plat, maybe not as soon or as fast as he would like to but a plat album is success, it may not be $$$ but it never is anyway
 8 years ago '04        #65
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 tupacnasfan said:
5-0 is the most bastardized rapper and person hip-hop and the music business has ever seen, he is truly evil.
as bastard as fat hoe did to the BX, it's nothing compared to what this monster has done in the entire state of NY hip-hop and american hip-hop, don't worry, karma will hit 5-0 and his crew big time.
and he will have nobody but himself and his crew.
crazy that hes got the power to do that s**t tho kinda tells you somethin, i don't see budden with that type of power lol

Last edited by yo0123yo; 10-24-2009 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #66
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
But he will always be a sad a.ss person and a joke to hip-hop, cause in 10 years, nobody will ever know him, just like nobody knows MC Hammer & Master P.
lol yea right, 50 pioneered a complete turnaround in hip hop. The whole g-unit mixtape grimey gangsta s**t was blown out the water by this n*gga and g-unit. Half the s**t you here from cats now is thanx to this n*gga. everything is done b4 its when you take the s**t to another level , you earn respect and 50 will never go away plain and simple, you got movies video games books, that will be viewed , clothing getting worn. even if his music stopped today he wont go away
 8 years ago '06        #67
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah The Game did get at 50 and G-Unit with that 300 Bars.
 8 years ago '05        #68
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 davon4204 said:
Yeah The Game did get at 50 and G-Unit with that 300 Bars.
Am i the only person that thinks that 300 bars was wack?? It was basically him talking the same s**t he did in interviews, from a lyrical stand point it was garbage, you never hear anyone quoting anything from that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #69
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Sure 5-0 pioneered a complete turnaround in hip-hop, this time, he changed it for the worse, the highest disrespect of the genre in history, more bad music from gay-unit albums than all of the previous rappers pre-2003 combined, destroyed U.S. hip-hop's respect around the world and turned it to the number#1 rogue genre on earth, k!lled the NY hip-hop scene with his beefs and
dismantled careers
Face it, 5-0 is just like master p, a facade that has ruined hip-hop forever.

Sure 5-0 won't go away, but this genre will defintely never recover from this man.
lol ok, I guess in some way the beefing thing makes sense
I like your dismantled careers line though...
 10-24-2009, 06:24 PM         #70
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
please explain............

the following rappers have k!llED 50......

Jada
Styles
Sheek
Jay
Shyne
Zro
Trae
Yukmouth
C-Bo
Messy Marv
Game and the rest BWS
this list is going to be a lil long so Im going to stop, point is hes always wanting to battle but sucks at it.
How these n*ggas k!ll 50 and he still relavent in the game i dont understand the logic. Aint none of them dude besides one have a hit this whole year.....or are even being talked about or interviewed......Im not the biggest 50 fan but i feel what he saying u n*gga just dont listen Jay-z said some s**t about him so he just stated his opinion.....and 50 still gone do number ppl.......he gone go platinum.....so whats the hate for.
 8 years ago '05        #71
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Bulls**t, 300 bars was a great diss track, he completely dismantled g-unit as a record label & crew and other disses game did was just as good.

see this one at

I agree 300 bars of rap was in impressive, but it was game who plummeted after.
 8 years ago '08        #72
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
"What y'all n*ggas get front page articles y'all mention Jay-z?"
 8 years ago '08        #73
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 eyerocket05 said:
How these n*ggas k!ll 50 and he still relavent in the game i dont understand the logic. Aint none of them dude besides one have a hit this whole year.....or are even being talked about or interviewed......Im not the biggest 50 fan but i feel what he saying u n*gga just dont listen Jay-z said some s**t about him so he just stated his opinion.....and 50 still gone do number ppl.......he gone go platinum.....so whats the hate for.
Just because you're still rich/popular doesn't mean that you didn't lose the battle.
Kiss didn't body 50?
Come on.
Nas bodied Jay.
Jay lost that battle, but he's still that n*gga.
That doesn't mean he didn't lose.
 10-24-2009, 06:36 PM         #74
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Just because you're still rich/popular doesn't mean that you didn't lose the battle.
Kiss didn't body 50?
Come on.
Nas bodied Jay.
oh ok well they one the battle but he won the war..........
 10-24-2009, 06:38 PM         #75
eyerocket05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Not really, not if rihanna, lady gaga, game and alicia have something to say and 5-0 deserves to be hated after all of the hell he put people through all these years, he is a puppet and a neocon who has brought nothing but pain and that's what 5-0 is, nothing

and let's not forget, Jam Master Jay R.I.P. made him the man that he is and he ain't worth a s**t without JMJ.
Oh ok well than thats wassup he got cake.........somebody made everybody...
 10-24-2009, 06:40 PM         #76
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Kiss didn't body 50?
Come on.
Nas bodied Jay.
Beat me to it

Its sad, nobody cares about the actual music or how personal or how much sting a diss has.

Its all about "is the n*gga still relevant or rich". s**ts backwards
 8 years ago '04        #77
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 REAL_NESS said:
Beat me to it

Its sad, nobody cares about the actual music or how personal or how much sting a diss has.

I hear that s**t
 8 years ago '08        #78
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 1030 1030
 onq said:
says the guy that sent Game at Joe budden and never responded to all the disses he put against him.
:applause::applause::applause::applause: exactly what i thought when i read the heading
 8 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 eyerocket05 said:
oh ok well they one the battle but he won the war..........
This is a rap battle.
This is not who has the most money.
If you lose the battle, you lost the war.
The money is a completely different issue.
 8 years ago '05        #80
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Beat me to it

Battles are to lose wars are to win.. 50 lost many battles but he always wins the war. Yea its music but since the beginning of history the victory goes to the person who comes out on top
and 50 n Jay are pretty much sittin at 1 and 2, hell you can even through diddy in over suge even though they destrpyed bad boy, but who came out on top?

Last edited by hbk83; 10-24-2009 at 08:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy