50 Cent Says Jay-Z Avoids Real Beef & Always Puts His Soilders To Take Care Of His Work

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2009, 03:23 PM         #41
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
big shot was better
game over is one of the best disses of all time
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-24-2009, 03:23 PM         #42
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
why you think he keep talking about Jay-Z he is trying to bait him into a beef so he can get some buzz for that new album.

lil wayne wouldn't fall for it so now it's back to Jay-Z.

even though Lil wayne started with 50 1st a few years ago.
since u bring up lil wayne

As I remember when them corny SQAD n*ggas was goin hard on wayne
B.G. handled the beef for him
 10-24-2009, 03:39 PM         #43
dmoss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is 50 ploy and yall dont get it. I actually like 50 but i know this is just his ploy to get buzz. Lets go thru the list

GRTD= Ja rule and murda inc beef
Mass= fat joe, shyne, lil kim, jada
Curtis= kanye (fake beef though) which he loss.
Now this one he has tried wayne who didnt bit, tried ross who did bit but his singles flopped one after another and now he need a big target to get the type of buzz that jay, wayne (who i dont like), ye, and T.I. had had
50 need to give it up and just go hard damn.
 8 years ago '04        #44
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
This is no ploy.. 50 will always speak his mind no matter what day it is.. and that is why we should cherish him while he is in this game
 10-24-2009, 03:44 PM         #45
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the ppl that dont like 50, was he not right though, honestly?

yes or no question
 8 years ago '07        #46
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
 Tommy_Bunz said:

yes or no question
NO.

WOULD LEBRON PLAY A ONE ON ONE IF ANOTHER TEAM'S BENCH PLAYER CALLS HIM OUT?
WOULD TYSON f!ght THE NEWEST BOXER?
WOULD JOHN GOTTI GET HIS HANDS DIRTY AFTER BECOMING A BOSS?

JAY PAID HIS DUES, AND PART OF BEING A BOSS IS THAT YOU GET YOUR LIL n*ggaS TO HANDLE YOUR WORK, UNTIL YOUR COMPETITION MATCHES UP WITH YOUR STATUS.

WHY DOESN'T 50 MENTION "WHEN NAS WENT AT BLEEK, JAY STEPPED IN"?

YALL WHITE d*ck SUCKING STANS NEED TO LEARN HOW THE STREETS WORK AND STOP BELIEVING ALL THIS GAY UNIT NON SENSE.

THIS IS CLEARLY A BAIT FOR THE ALBUM SINCE HIS MUSIC IS a.ss. I HOPE JAY SAYS "THE INTERVIEWER NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE"
 10-24-2009, 03:57 PM         #47
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
NO.

WOULD LEBRON PLAY A ONE ON ONE IF ANOTHER TEAM'S BENCH PLAYER CALLS HIM OUT?
WOULD TYSON f!ght THE NEWEST BOXER?
WOULD JOHN GOTTI GET HIS HANDS DIRTY AFTER BECOMING A BOSS?

JAY PAID HIS DUES, AND PART OF BEING A BOSS IS THAT YOU GET YOUR LIL n*ggaS TO HANDLE YOUR WORK, UNTIL YOUR COMPETITION MATCHES UP WITH YOUR STATUS.

WHY DOESN'T 50 MENTION "WHEN NAS WENT AT BLEEK, JAY STEPPED IN"?

YALL WHITE d*ck SUCKING STANS NEED TO LEARN HOW THE STREETS WORK AND STOP BELIEVING ALL THIS GAY UNIT NON SENSE.

THIS IS CLEARLY A BAIT FOR THE ALBUM SINCE HIS MUSIC IS a.ss. I HOPE JAY SAYS "THE INTERVIEWER NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE"

I cant take your opinion honestly cus you hate 50 with a passion, so whatever comes up with his name in it he'll come off as a d*ckhead to you.
 8 years ago '04        #48
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 MELODY said:
THIS IS CLEARLY A BAIT FOR THE ALBUM SINCE HIS MUSIC IS a.ss.
But you like Crimewave
 8 years ago '07        #49
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
I cant take your opinion honestly cus you hate 50 with a passion, so whatever comes up with his name in it he'll come off as a d*ckhead to you.
ORIGINAL QUESTION;
 Tommy_Bunz said:

yes or no question
I KNEW YOU WERE AN IDIOT

8 years ago '07        #50
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ctre said:
but you like crimewave
i think crimewave is a better record that what hes put out in the past year to try to gain buzz.
 8 years ago '07        #51
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 onq said:
it don't change s**t Mr never back down backed down when someone was going at him hard and he couldn't find a weak point to attack. right now if Joe Budden said something he would come back at him because he would have some ammo like him getting punched and him losing his girl.

but back then 50 knew it was no way for him to win because Joe was ripping him and G-Unit apart on every track.
joe budden is and was never relevant if joe budden was a relevant artist 50 woulda handled that beef himself joe budden is an internet mc that videoblogs all day even wit his biggest hit he didnt sell platinum that pump pump pump it up s**t was years ago since then he hasnt been s**t

all 50's other beefs that he been in where he handled it hands on it was either a relevant mc that has made some noise in the industry or a veteran cat wit respect on the streets

his rick ross situation rick ross was relevant at one point selling records
cam came at 50 and cam was the leader of the strongest rap group at the time
ja rule was relevant still sellin records before 50 destroyed him

fst joe although he not sellin he is a respected artist and veteran in the game

50 aint gonna personally beef wit a nobody like joe budden thats like lebron playing a one on one game wit the cat that dunked on him at his summer league and taping it for everyone to see he got nothin to gain by doing that
 10-24-2009, 04:57 PM         #52
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its tru wat he said about jada and cam tho
 8 years ago '04        #53
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
to the person saying no buzz?

i cant turn on a f**king radio station without hearing that baby by me song
 8 years ago '04        #54
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 Jacc Blacc said:
instead of worrying about how Jay handles beef.....this n*gga need to focus on how hard he's gonna flop when november comes a knocking
50 actually still has a big buzz.. he definitely aint gonna flop like fat hoe just did even all the promotion 50 gave him
 8 years ago '08        #55
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
why dudes act like 50 doesnt have a fan base... he has 475,956 members on thisis50.com plus all the people who dont really be on the internet like that gimme a break he will go gold easy
 8 years ago '07        #56
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 CTre said:
This is no ploy.. 50 will always speak his mind no matter what day it is.. and that is why we should cherish him while he is in this game
no this is a ploy

when 50 album due in a month and can't even get a single in the billboard 100...

dude getting desperate and who else he's gonna go after....the hottest person out right now who happens to be jay-z

this isn't the first and won't be the last
50 always used this tactic to sell....always used beef to sell...sad that some people still haven't opened their eyes to see this fool playing with them

shyt like this is what fab was talking about and that thisis50 fest pathetic...50 one of the reasons why ny rap consist of so many crab in a barrel type of n*ggas....

on one hand looked like he was unifying ny rap artists ...next minute he takes a shot at the biggest ny rap artist out
 8 years ago '04        #57
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
 Bigakathebeast said:
no this is a ploy

when 50 album due in a month and can't even get a single in the billboard 100...

dude getting desperate and who else he's gonna go after....the hottest person out right now who happens to be jay-z

this isn't the first and won't be the last
50 always used this tactic to sell....always used beef to sell...sad that some people still haven't opened their eyes to see this fool playing with them

shyt like this is what fab was talking about and that thisis50 fest pathetic...50 one of the reasons why ny rap consist of so many crab in a barrel type of n*ggas....

on one hand looked like he was unifying ny rap artists ...next minute he takes a shot at the biggest ny rap artist out
why did jay-z say "no one is scared of 50 cent" ?.. 50 smart, i bet he still gonna have a huge buzz after his music career is done with, dude know how to keep gettin money

Last edited by yo0123yo; 10-24-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 10-24-2009, 05:30 PM         #58
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn*
 8 years ago '07        #59
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 yo0123yo said:
why did jay-z say "no one is scared of 50 cent" ?.. 50 smart, i bet he still gonna have a huge buzz after his music career is done with, dude know how to keep gettin money
cause 50 said he would punch kanye after that mtv shyt...
 10-24-2009, 05:46 PM         #60
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Haha at Jadakiss getting at Jay-Z. He really did send Beanie to get at them, which Beanie played his part.

Hahha at Tru Life ending Camron's career off a punch.
beans said something about Jadakiss saying that the whole state of Philly (lol) got on because of him.

and thats when jadakiss put out that diss track.

in other words shut your dumbass up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy