Android Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 144
NBA Nas got the last laugh
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 109
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
well I got android 2.0 working on my Magic 32A.

screens coming up soon. it's quite nice but camera and gallery isn't working yet so i can't take pics, use my own wallpapers etc. but full functionality is coming very soon i can tell.
 8 years ago '04        #162
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 JaiMega said:
well I got android 2.0 working on my Magic 32A.

screens coming up soon. it's quite nice but camera and gallery isn't working yet so i can't take pics, use my own wallpapers etc. but full functionality is coming very soon i can tell.
How u got a magic 32a?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #163
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
My carrier (Rogers Wireless) has 32As. :shrug : T-Mobile MyTouch 3Gs are 32Bs


Last edited by JaiMega; 11-24-2009 at 08:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #164
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 JaiMega said:
My carrier (Rogers Wireless) has 32As. :shrug : T-Mobile MyTouch 3Gs are 32Bs
you live outside the US?
 8 years ago '05        #165
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Yeah Canada
 8 years ago '04        #166
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Running the new CM 4.2.6, waiting for 4.2.7.1 to become stable, don't like running beta lol
 8 years ago '04        #167
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
I just got me a 8 gig class 6 micro sd, oh boy!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #168
kaph_een 
space
avatar space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
google goggles is in the market now. start the app, take a photo of something, and google will provide you search results of the object. for example, if you take a picture of say your dunkin donuts coffee cup, it'll bring up results for dunkin donuts. it also works for several other things. it's kinda like shazam but for objects rather than songs.

a better explanation can be seen on the official video

[code]http://www.google.com/mobile/goggles/#landmark[/code]
 8 years ago '06        #169
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
Samsung Moment>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #170
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 01seay said:
Samsung Moment>>>>>>
No just no.

Droid>>>moment especially when it comes to specs.

better processor(droid 550mhz cortex a8 processor out performs the moment 800mhz processor due to difference of technology. Add that droid has the far superior graphic processor and superior screen than the moment.
 8 years ago '04        #171
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 VictoryThagr8 said:
No just no.

Droid>>>moment especially when it comes to specs.

better processor(droid 550mhz cortex a8 processor out performs the moment 800mhz processor due to difference of technology. Add that droid has the far superior graphic processor and superior screen than the moment.
n*gga please. amoled >>>> lcd
 8 years ago '06        #172
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
im actually going to change the rom of my phone now...prob will put hero on it since that has the features i like most..threads on 7 pages now and no one fixed "android" in the thread title lol
 8 years ago '05        #173
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They got the new Eclair HTC Sense Rom coming out, s**t is trash now cause its buggy but wait till next year.
 8 years ago '06        #174
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
is anyone using handcent sms? if so, are u having problems with mms not downloading. i can't get the mms to act right on the original message system either.
 8 years ago '04        #175
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Venom said:
n*gga please. amoled >>>> lcd
U do know that droid screen resolution is twice as big as the moment.
 8 years ago '04        #176
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 VictoryThagr8 said:
U do know that droid screen resolution is twice as big as the moment.
Amoled still >>>>>>>> lcd. So what if droid screen is 3.7 inches. Moment is only 3.2. The vibrant and vivid colors, rich detail on a amoled is 2nd to none
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #177
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Venom said:
Amoled still >>>>>>>> lcd. So what if droid screen is 3.7 inches. Moment is only 3.2. The vibrant and vivid colors, rich detail on a amoled is 2nd to none
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude im not talking about the screen size im talking about the resolution.

Im talking about Droid 480*854 screen resolution compared to the moment 320*480 screen resolution. Think of it like comparing a 720p hdtv to a standard tv on the same size. Meaning that the droid has almost twice the pixel on the screen than the moment and even though the moment uses amoled that because of the resolution that the droid is more vibrant and has vivid colors because it can fit almost twice as much pixels on the screen than moment. hence the better screen argument.


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-13-2009 at 12:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #178
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Dude im not talking about the screen size im talking about the resolution.

Im talking about Droid 480*854 screen resolution compared to the moment 320*480 screen resolution. Think of it like comparing a 720p hdtv to a standard tv on the same size. Meaning that the droid has almost twice the pixel on the screen than the moment and even though the moment uses amoled that because of the resolution that the droid is more vibrant and has vivid colors because it can fit almost twice as much pixels on the screen than moment. hence the better screen argument.
you dont think the screen size has nothin to do with the resolution?
the bigger the size of the screen on a cell phone , bigger the resoulution.
thats why im puttin it in the same category
 8 years ago '04        #179
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Venom said:
you dont think the screen size has nothin to do with the resolution?
the bigger the size of the screen on a cell phone , bigger the resoulution.
thats why im puttin it in the same category
Actually no, the size of the screen on a cell phone dont equals bigger resolution. Look at the Iphone for example. It has bigger screen than the droid and resolution is half of the droids resolution. s**t the HTC touch pro 2 has better resoultion than the moment and moment has a bigger screen.

Think of it like this. Does a 50inch standard tv has more pixel and color than a 32vinch 720p HDTV. because when you talk about resolution we are talking about how many pixels we can fit in a screen. A no matter how big a standard tv is you only can fit 640 by 480 in it. Why do you think PS3 and 360 games looks so s**tty on standard tv.


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-13-2009 at 07:12 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #180
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Venom said:
you dont think the screen size has nothin to do with the resolution?
the bigger the size of the screen on a cell phone , bigger the resoulution.
thats why im puttin it in the same category
not true at all
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy