Android Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 179
The pyramids were what?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
Anyone got the new google maps on a rooted phone from the market? Keep gettin an error on installation.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #142
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Venom said:
Anyone got the new google maps on a rooted phone from the market? Keep gettin an error on installation.
Posted via Mobile Device
I got it on my MyTouch3g with CM 4.2.5 and its running smooth as f**k. Another great free app from Google.
 9 years ago '04        #143
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I got it on my MyTouch3g with CM 4.2.5 and its running smooth as f**k. Another great free app from Google.
im runnin 4.2.5 on the mt3g, why is it workin for you :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #144
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Venom said:
Anyone got the new google maps on a rooted phone from the market? Keep gettin an error on installation.
Posted via Mobile Device
You have to get the hacked one.
 9 years ago '05        #145
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 JaiMega said:
You have to get the hacked one.
I got mine through the regular Marketplace . But to Venom how do you update your phone through Cyanogen Updater? Or do you do fresh reinstalls everytime a new update comes out?
 9 years ago '04        #146
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I got mine through the regular Marketplace . But to Venom how do you update your phone through Cyanogen Updater? Or do you do fresh reinstalls everytime a new update comes out?
with 4.2.5, i did fresh reinstall, wit 4.3.2.1 i let the cm updater did the work
 9 years ago '04        #147
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 JaiMega said:
You have to get the hacked one.
i said from the market
 9 years ago '05        #149
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Hmm do you have the option to allow third party apps onto phone? That might help or even rebooting your phone and trying again.
 9 years ago '04        #150
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
I got Google Maps with navigation on mine, it came with the M_Blend theme I am using, so I dunno about the Market. But like dude said, try allowing third party apps (if you haven't already) and see how that works for you
 9 years ago '04        #151
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hmm do you have the option to allow third party apps onto phone? That might help or even rebooting your phone and trying again.
ofcourse i have it on, its not even a 3rd party app since im tryin to get it from the market. i restarted like a hundred times already
 9 years ago '05        #152
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Kazel said:
I got Google Maps with navigation on mine, it came with the M_Blend theme I am using, so I dunno about the Market. But like dude said, try allowing third party apps (if you haven't already) and see how that works for you
Navigation is pretty cool, it shows that Android is going to run s**t next year.:dancingcool:.
 9 years ago '04        #153
kaph_een 
space
avatar space
space
$507 | Props total: 14 14
is your rooted phone running 1.6?

also, i'm impressed with this google navigation so far. i've always used google maps and for the most part, it was accurate enough. this new navigation though is amazing for a free app. i even tested it on EDGE instead of 3g to see if it would still be fast enough, and it's smooth. i also like how it says the actual road names instead of just saying, "turn left in x amount of miles". always using the most updated google maps data is a plus as opposed to paying for updated maps on standard units.
 9 years ago '05        #154
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
lol I used English UK speech, makes my s**t sound sophisticated.
 9 years ago '04        #155
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 kaph_een said:
is your rooted phone running 1.6?

also, i'm impressed with this google navigation so far. i've always used google maps and for the most part, it was accurate enough. this new navigation though is amazing for a free app. i even tested it on EDGE instead of 3g to see if it would still be fast enough, and it's smooth. i also like how it says the actual road names instead of just saying, "turn left in x amount of miles". always using the most updated google maps data is a plus as opposed to paying for updated maps on standard units.
ofcourse it is, its cyanogen 4.2.5
 9 years ago '04        #156
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 JaiMega said:
lol I used English UK speech, makes my s**t sound sophisticated.
How do I change the voice? I found some Stewie and Cartman voices, would be cool to use them on there lol
 9 years ago '06        #157
julez456 
space
avatar space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
ofcourse it is, its cyanogen 4.2.5
Reflash 4.2.5 with no wipe then try to re-download the official Google Maps w/ Nav. I heard that works if your having problems. Let me know if that helped.
 9 years ago '04        #158
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 julez456 said:
Reflash 4.2.5 with no wipe then try to re-download the official Google Maps w/ Nav. I heard that works if your having problems. Let me know if that helped.

I already got it workin wit help from xda
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #159
kaph_een 
space
avatar space
space
$507 | Props total: 14 14
 Kazel said:
How do I change the voice? I found some Stewie and Cartman voices, would be cool to use them on there lol
go into speech synthesis in the phone's main settings.
 9 years ago '04        #160
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 468 468
 kaph_een said:
go into speech synthesis in the phone's main settings.
Oh cool. Thanks. Is there a way for me to install new voices on it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Drake- Iím Upset
422 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy