Android Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #281
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
maybe the rom you picked..maybe its new or too old..or you need to update everything first in order for it to work..try another rom
 8 years ago '05        #282
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Gonzilla said:
So I did the Unlockr's "One Click" process, to root the myTouch. And it's done. I picked the Rom that I saw first and liked ("Casper's Hero Rom for 32B, Magic, MyTouch", 1 from their links) and it looks cool and all...

But it doesn't all work.

Like when you pick that HTC Widget, the Clock that the Hero is famous for, it won't add it to the home screen. Actually, ANY widget you pick to "Add to Home" it won't add anything.

Oh and this wackass wallpaper (Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog) is lame as hell and wont let me change it.

And after doing a few things (like sending a few msgs then making a phone call or two), I press the Home key to go back to the main screen - and it goes MAD SLOW.

Is it the Rom that I picked? The developer?

Can y'all give me a good site to get faster/better Roms or what do you guys use?

You picked an old f**king rom, go here.

I did that too when I was on unlockr, i picked out JacHeroSki s**t that came out in June. s**t was slow as f**k.

G1 Roms work just fine on 32B or so I'm told.
 8 years ago '06        #283
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
ye i paid some dude to root my phone and add a rom..but since the roots already done..changing roms cant be too difficult right? about to head over to unlockr.com and try
 8 years ago '04        #284
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
Stay away from the Unlockr now that your phone is rooted, their ROMs are mad old (as stated just a few posts up). go to XDA to get new ROMs (also stated a few posts above)
 8 years ago '06        #285
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
alright thanks man
 8 years ago '06        #286
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
No one has info on overclocking? I heard even if it has a mode to turn down the cpu when the battery gets hot it can still mess up the SPL n cause it to brick..is that true? Cuz the paid one I had stopped at 528..but I just got one that allows the g1 to go up to 850 something
 8 years ago '06        #287
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 5703 5703
Anyone in here use apk(apkatcher) files or have a site to DL apk format apps?
 8 years ago '05        #288
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
 bigmike5115 said:
No one has info on overclocking? I heard even if it has a mode to turn down the cpu when the battery gets hot it can still mess up the SPL n cause it to brick..is that true? Cuz the paid one I had stopped at 528..but I just got one that allows the g1 to go up to 850 something
Download SetCPU and you can do it got my droid running at 950 when battery is > that 35%
 8 years ago '07        #289
castiloni 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 40 40
propz......league pass is alright i pd 20 bucs for it......not worth it sometimes crappy coverage area i hope is the reason........but hell i choke 20 dollars easy so f... it
 8 years ago '06        #290
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
Does nba league pass work on the hero?
 8 years ago '04        #291
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
Any way we can get a re up of those apps??? :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #292
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
^What Apps?

Hey, can someone upload PicSay Pro please.
 8 years ago '04        #293
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
Well guys, I have officially jumped ship to the iphone craze. loved my Android phone, but the iphone just does so much more and I really like it. Probably won't be in these forums much, but if u guys have any questions, PM me and I will try to help as best I can
 8 years ago '06        #294
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Kazel said:
Well guys, I have officially jumped ship to the iphone craze. loved my Android phone, but the iphone just does so much more and I really like it. Probably won't be in these forums much, but if u guys have any questions, PM me and I will try to help as best I can
Dog u had a wack a.ss rooted G1, do you thin you was getting the full potential of the Android OS on that weak phone, u shouldve just upgraded to the Bravo or Nexus One
 8 years ago '04        #295
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Junglist said:
Dog u had a wack a.ss rooted G1, do you thin you was getting the full potential of the Android OS on that weak phone, u shouldve just upgraded to the Bravo or Nexus One
Well T-Mobile sucked a.ss in my area, actually getting the ETF waived it was so bad, so I hopped on the 99 for an iphone 3G on AT&T
 8 years ago '05        #296
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
ahh man that sucks. i know what you mean tho, tmobiles reception in my area isnt the greatest but as of now its not a big issue. sprint and their new 4g phone is lookin really good.
 8 years ago '06        #297
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Kazel said:
Well T-Mobile sucked a.ss in my area, actually getting the ETF waived it was so bad, so I hopped on the 99 for an iphone 3G on AT&T
thats understandable, im in queenz ny so im good on the reception
 8 years ago '09        #298
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
@ Kazel.
 8 years ago '09        #299
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
I just got my Droid today for $50 bucks.. This s**t is the s**t.. Downloaded Mlb at bat and NBA league pass for free with no jailbreak,no rooting just go to blackdroid.net n downloaded it.. Definitely selling my iphone 3gs tomorrow for like $400 n canceling AT&T.. i'm mad I slept on this so long
 8 years ago '04        #300
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
The only Android phone AT&T has that I know of is the backflip, and f**k that s**t. I'd rather cop a Prepaid phone before I used that lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy