Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The droid is two times faster and has the far superior graphic hardware and has twice the resolution than the htc droid eris. The eris looks better and slicker ui though but lacks the power.
Ok thanks on some background info. I was going to take my eris back and get the droid but I don't like using a keyboard. I virtual keypad. I do like the screen on the moto droid. I no why they put a keypad on it but that's on reason why I loved the Iphone so much.

I like the design of the eris so I am keeping it for now.
 8 years ago '04        #222
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
My droid is complete with the addition of documents to go & astro file explorer. The astro manager let's me email any file type. In the business world doc,ppt,xls,pdfs are the most important and docs to go allows you to save those file types

Android users download astro file manager & docs to go! Very very useful!

I thought the droid had the iphone disease that didn't allow me to attach files besides image, luckily the droid offers apps to allow you to accomplish this
 8 years ago '07        #223
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 Zab_JudahX said:
My droid is complete with the addition of documents to go & astro file explorer. The astro manager let's me email any file type. In the business world doc,ppt,xls,pdfs are the most important and docs to go allows you to save those file types

Android users download astro file manager & docs to go! Very very useful!

I thought the droid had the iphone disease that didn't allow me to attach files besides image, luckily the droid offers apps to allow you to accomplish this

lol you sound like a commercial

In a world that doesn't... DROID DOES!!!
 8 years ago '09        #224
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 bupp609 said:
Here's like 300 apps for free! Some are paid apps, still free!!

thakidtok
Posted via Mobile Device
Can anybody get the nba league pass to work? I'm on the hero.
 8 years ago '04        #225
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
when is 2.1 dropping for the droid? when is flash dropping?
 8 years ago '04        #226
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 bupp609 said:
Here's like 300 apps for free! Some are paid apps, still free!!

thakidtok
Posted via Mobile Device
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #227
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
after you download the file..do you extract or just transfer to phone and install? im new to andriod
 8 years ago '07        #228
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
after you download the file..do you extract or just transfer to phone and install? im new to andriod
Do this...

SmokinPiff said:

Apps Installer - (I do not advocate this, but if you happen upon a program while browsing the net... do you ;) ) it allows you to install APK files (Android program files) from your SD card.... Example: you're consulting the googles and you happen across the APK file for Beautiful Widgets, which is no longer available on Android market... you take said APK file and put it on your SD card. You then go to "setting<Applications< and check Unknown Sources... then you open Apps Installer and see said apk file there... all you do after that is hit install like you would any market app, but thats up to you bruh...
 8 years ago '05        #229
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
just did it. thanks. hook it up wit apps! lol
 8 years ago '05        #230
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
when is 2.1 dropping for the droid? when is flash dropping?
It already did... Just go on alldroid and flash it yourself...
 01-13-2010, 02:56 AM         #231
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn,
honestly droid k!lls the iphone (being a former user)
i just got this about 3 weeks ago and its everything i want in a phone
5.0 MP, speedy internet, 16 gbs, plus i use MAC, usually all verizon phones are completely PC compatible but w the droid i can actually use my MAC to transfer music onto it.
i was even on itsbx, just wanted to test the droids abilities, so i downloaded from itsbx. and there was no problems. it downloaded perfectly and went into my Music app.

any other things you guys knw that have more experience with the Moto droid for a rookie phone user like me
 01-13-2010, 03:01 AM         #232
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and about the Droids keyboard,
like all keyboards it takes a while to get used to.
me within 2 days i got used to keyboard.
im not complaining at all, im glad i choose this over the storm 2.
plus i got the buy one get one free deal (my moms copping the droid eris)
there is no complaints.. sorry just venting from the excitement
 8 years ago '07        #233
SmokinPiff 
space
space
Just started using "AppControl". It reads all the apps and widgets on your phone and lets you back them up to your SD card or you can send the apk file to a email address... again I don't really condone this type of thing right here... but if one of you guys has a Hero or Droid Eris and want to save the apk file for the "htc people" widget and hook up the homies on BX, then I support your decision
 8 years ago '06        #234
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
when can we get a app that locks pics n text message thats what im looking for for those ppl trying to look thru ur stuff
 8 years ago '04        #235
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
I am looking to upgrade my G1 soon, so I was looking at some possibilities for 2010, and they are looking sweet. Check this site out:

The Bravo is the one I want most, if any come available for the US

"Bravo: Now this is what we're talking about -- HTC finally marries Android with Snapdragon to make the device we suspect that many of us are going to be lusting for in 2010. It's got DivX support, 720p video capture through a 5 megapixel AF cam with flash, a mighty 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and that Qualcomm Snapdragon humming along at 1GHz. If all goes well, we should start to see this (hopefully everywhere) in April."
 8 years ago '06        #236
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
is google goggles on the hero yet?
 8 years ago '05        #237
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Kazel said:
I am looking to upgrade my G1 soon, so I was looking at some possibilities for 2010, and they are looking sweet. Check this site out:

The Bravo is the one I want most, if any come available for the US

"Bravo: Now this is what we're talking about -- HTC finally marries Android with Snapdragon to make the device we suspect that many of us are going to be lusting for in 2010. It's got DivX support, 720p video capture through a 5 megapixel AF cam with flash, a mighty 3.7-inch AMOLED display, and that Qualcomm Snapdragon humming along at 1GHz. If all goes well, we should start to see this (hopefully everywhere) in April."
What's cool is that Rogers are giving free upgrades to HTC Magic/MyTouch 3G to people who have HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1, so basically you keep your HTC Dream and get the HTC Magic free of charge.

They want people to experience the 2.1 Android upgrade or whatever.
 8 years ago '04        #238
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 JaiMega said:
What's cool is that Rogers are giving free upgrades to HTC Magic/MyTouch 3G to people who have HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1, so basically you keep your HTC Dream and get the HTC Magic free of charge.

They want people to experience the 2.1 Android upgrade or whatever.
Oh really? How do I go about doing this? I am not with Rogers though, so I dunno if I am even able to
 8 years ago '06        #239
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Just rooted the droid rom onto my G1..pretty bad a.ss..same ringtones, wallpapers, some features..updated market place..imma keep my G1 till the next big phone after the nexus comes out..wanted the HTC HD2 but its windows mobile fck that
 8 years ago '04        #240
Kazel 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 bigmike5115 said:
Just rooted the droid rom onto my G1..pretty bad a.ss..same ringtones, wallpapers, some features..updated market place..imma keep my G1 till the next big phone after the nexus comes out..wanted the HTC HD2 but its windows mobile fck that
Where did you get the rom at? I would love to flash the droid to my G1:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy