most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Quddus said:
I just verizon and looked at the droid but I prefer no keyboard. So I went with the HTC droid. There is only a hundred dollar difference. I kept trying to see what the major difference on the android besides screen and keyboard? So far that is all I see but if I am overlooking something I got 30days to take this HTC droid back and get the android.
The droid is two times faster and has the far superior graphic hardware and has twice the resolution than the htc droid eris. The eris looks better and slicker ui though but lacks the power.
 8 years ago '07        #202
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
yeah i can't go a regular 8-9 hour shift at work without seeing my s**t under 5% the widgets all give me a different f**king read out too idk about this moment s**t, but i don't want the hero becuse it's supposedly way slower than the moment and regardless of the 800mhz processor this s**t still chuggs without a lot of apps going .. =/

i hate the 1.5 o.s but i wanna put my stock in this 2.1 update and the 800mhz processor..

then i see that hero with that 5mp(w/o flash) camera and that sense ui.. *sigh*

yeah man the battery is on some bulls**t, but all the stuff I keep reading about it says that the battery indicator is a known issue and will be fixed with our upgrade. supposedly it reads your battery level incorrectly... I really want to see how this phone works with 2.1 too. I love the phone now if it fixed the bugs, this phone would be the best Sprint got (and I had the Touch Pro2).

The Moment with 3.2 mp and flash takes great pics, and the sense ui is over rated... the only thing I've been envious of is the "people widget" that gives you a quick contact grid like the SPB mobile shell... I can't find the apk to that though. if I did I would put it on my phone.
 8 years ago '07        #203
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
SMMFH @ a damn argument over amoled and resolution. Posts some apps,tips,tricks or something. Nobody really cares about that resolution s**t, the droid k!lls the moment in so many categories the haters are forced exploit dumb s**t

Its like saying i Got a whopper...oh yeah well I got a whopper with cheese! :wow:

C'mon son!

lol, you're right about the Droid k!lling the Moment in mad catogories... but if we're talking physical looks, the Droid is ugly and has one the worst keyboards i've ever seen (aside from the Cliq & G1)... the Moment keyboard isn't the best (that would be the TP2) but it's better then those phones... also Droid comes stock with 2.0, so it blows all other Android phones out of the water... hopefully everybody comes through with the upgrade to 2.1, then the only thing Droid will have over everybody else is a big a.ss screen... plus it comes down to if you have Verizon or Sprint... if I had Verizon I would get the Droid, but since I have Sprint I got the Moment...
 8 years ago '04        #204
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
^agreed
 8 years ago '07        #205
SmokinPiff 
space
space
Anyway I thought I would share some APPS I use...

Task Panel or Advanced Task k!ller - they're both really good at closing your apps like the X-Button on Windows Mobile.

Beautiful Widgets or Weather Widgets Donate - they're both basically the same thing, they give you a widget for your home screen that looks like the clock from HTC's Sense UI... problem with both of these is they're paid apps (I did not pay for either, we'll get back to that) BW was taken off the market cuz HTC threatening to sue, but it's still available on the net. BW is better imo cuz of the weather animation and the change in the clock style.

3 Banana - it allows you to take notes and use your camera to store pic notes and bar code notes on things.

Cab4Me - put in your zip code or let it find your gps location and it will find TAXI numbers in your location (great for when you get drunk in a small town).

Fandango - You can look up movies, times, previews and buy tickets.

Listen - You can find and listen to podcats on your phone if you're into that (I am).

Amazon - Everything you could do on Amazon.com, except on your phone.

Tip Calculator - Exactly what it says

Screens or Backgrounds - they both are free and do the same thing, you look at a bunch of wallpapers and set them as your background straight from the program (correction Screens actually allows you to save the wallpaper to your SD card, backgrounds doesn't)

MixzingLite - Gives you a better music player and a way better music player widget

Apps Installer - (I do not advocate this, but if you happen upon a program while browsing the net... do you ;) ) it allows you to install APK files (Android program files) from your SD card.... Example: you're consulting the googles and you happen across the APK file for Beautiful Widgets, which is no longer available on Android market... you take said APK file and put it on your SD card. You then go to "setting<Applications< and check Unknown Sources... then you open Apps Installer and see said apk file there... all you do after that is hit install like you would any market app, but thats up to you bruh...

Last edited by SmokinPiff; 12-31-2009 at 02:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #206
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
s**t I wasted $19.99 on a App

I purchased Touchdown 2.0 which is an exchange email client, as we know we cant attach files other than images through Android's email client, but TouchDown allows me to do that only with my exchange account.

Well I downloaded the Astro File Manager and it allows me to select files and email them through any of the accounts I have set up on my phone. Astro is free :(

I wish I would have known this before
 8 years ago '07        #207
SmokinPiff 
space
space
Damn $19.99 on one app is steep... That's why I always look around the net to see if theres a way around paying for thing's. My girl says i'm cheap, I say i'm thrifty lol
 8 years ago '04        #208
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
I'm cheap too lol but I knew that I would need to email a lot of documents from my exchange account when school starts back. Yeah I took a loss, I'm about to drop another 16 dollars on the documents to go app, there is no other alternative that allows me to edit word,ppt,xls files that I know of
 8 years ago '04        #209
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
Can you use Apps installer on the Moment/Hero like you can for the G1? That way I won't have to pay for apps when I switch over to sprint.
 8 years ago '07        #210
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
 Zab_JudahX said:
I'm cheap too lol but I knew that I would need to email a lot of documents from my exchange account when school starts back. Yeah I took a loss, I'm about to drop another 16 dollars on the documents to go app, there is no other alternative that allows me to edit word,ppt,xls files that I know of
dont buy it just yet man.. check your inbox
 8 years ago '07        #211
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
Can you use Apps installer on the Moment/Hero like you can for the G1? That way I won't have to pay for apps when I switch over to sprint.
yeah man, I have the Moment and I use it frequently...
 8 years ago '07        #212
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
I was gonna tell you to hold off on this....

KillaKanga said:
dont buy it just yet man.. check your inbox
But he got you.
 8 years ago '04        #213
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
Yeah I was about to f**k up again

There isn't a way for me to add a signature to my email accounts...that sucked I wanted to set my joint off with the "Via DROID®" :(
 8 years ago '04        #214
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
It gave me a message telling me that the app can be installed again on my device for no charge if I decide to uninstall it.
I guess that's for the apps uninstalled within 24 hrs
 8 years ago '04        #215
space
space
Sprint needs to hurry up and roll out a better Android device with a keyboard. I'm not too fond of the Moment, and I love the Hero, i just need a KB.
 8 years ago '04        #216
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
i heard a cdma version of the nexus one is on the way mid to late 2010, but it doesn't have a keyboard and its just a rumor
That Nexus might be a real iPhone k!ller. We'll see.
 01-05-2010, 11:11 AM         #217
bupp609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's like 300 apps for free! Some are paid apps, still free!!

thakidtok
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by bupp609; 01-05-2010 at 11:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #218
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
^^props to ya!!!
 8 years ago '05        #219
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Engadget and Gizmodo liveblogging the Nexus One event. Cant wait for this s**t to be released.
 8 years ago '04        #220
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 stunna2004 said:
That Nexus might be a real iPhone k!ller. We'll see.
The Droid, X10, and Acer Liquid already is better than the Iphone...the problem is sales, which the nexus will never beat the iphone due to the fact that you only can buy it on Google's website and not in either Verizon or T-mobile. But i like how google f**king advertise the phone all over their google ads. s**t i cant use ad-support apps on my droid without seeing a f**king Nexus 1 advertisment. And also by the time verizon gets the Nexus 1, HTC is going to drop the HTC bravo for verizon a month later and has the same spec, but with Sense UI. But my next phone will be an Android phone with a keyboard, with Tegra GPU and with the next generation of arm processors(either a more powerful scorpion core processor with at least 1gb of ram). Cause right now the Nexus is not that much more powerful than the droid. it isnt like the jump from HTC hero to the droid which is a very big jump.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy