Floyd Mayweather With The Real Rick Ross (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2009, 07:14 PM         #101
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bruce Leeroy, how old are you? 16? 17? Stupid a.ss little kid lmao....
 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM         #102
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flag on the play!

[pic - click to view]

roughing the passer
 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM         #103
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Look @ Jimbo

[pic - click to view]

i agree with homeboy Jimbo though...be eazy, i'm out this b**ch
 8 years ago '07        #104
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Jimbo said:
Bruce Leeroy, how old are you? 16? 17? Stupid a.ss little kid lmao....
Not @ all. I'm a grown a.ss man. I like making fun of doofy n*ggas like you though.
 10-23-2009, 07:23 PM         #105
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Not @ all. I'm a grown a.ss man. I like making fun of doofy n*ggas like you though.
lol You act pretty f**king immature to be a "grown a.ss man." Take out "grown" and "man" and that's all you are.
 10-23-2009, 07:23 PM         #106
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
the ironic thing is he's attempting to spread a positive idea of a message board....but is the most depressed person in this thread

press him...he'll divulge personal info waaay to easily...dude is alone in a basement preaching over a hip-hop forum
 8 years ago '09        #107
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MELODY said:

YOU GOTTA BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THIS THREAD. GO SEARCH FLOYD'S CURRENT CAR REPOSSESSIONS, OWING THE IRS, AND THE REAL REASON HE CAME OUTTA RETIREMENT.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ROSS CAME OUT WITH A VIDEO WITH PACQUIAO, SINCE FLOYD KEEPS DODGING HIM? OH AND WASN'T THE GUY THAT SHOT CURLY FRIENDS WITH THE REAL 50 CENT?
that is f**kin stupid till the real freeway rick ross why you mad officer ricky......
nothing would happen if pacquiao was in a vid with ross only person that would beneift from that is pacman.....oh and one wuestion this is a rick ross thread why you come in hear and try and make it a hate 50 thread "OH AND WASN'T THE GUY THAT SHOT CURLY FRIENDS WITH THE REAL 50 CENT?"
 10-23-2009, 07:28 PM         #108
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
the ironic thing is he's attempting to spread a positive idea of a message board....but is the most depressed person in this thread

press him...he'll divulge personal info waaay to easily...dude is alone in a basement preaching over a hip-hop forum
Nope, I'm in the master bedroom of my house typing this..... With my Rotty laying next to me....
 8 years ago '07        #109
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Atlanta said:

I know homie. I used to see him in the news section posting that mumbo jumbo. Depression is a muf**ka... Jimbo it's gonna be aiight.
 10-23-2009, 07:31 PM         #110
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I know homie. I used to see him in the news section posting that mumbo jumbo. Depression is a muf**ka... Jimbo it's gonna be aiight.
Depression? I ain't got s**t to be depressed about. I run my online business and am basically retired at 27. I have time to do whatever the f**k I want whenever the f**k I want, how you think I have so much time to learn so much "crazy" s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #111
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
whats your business homie how could i get chips like you
 10-23-2009, 07:34 PM         #112
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
whats your business homie how could i get chips like you
pr0n (main income), Sports Blogs, Alternative News blogs, Amazon affiliate stores, and occasional spamming...
 8 years ago '07        #113
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Depression? I ain't got s**t to be depressed about. I run my online business and am basically retired at 27. I have time to do whatever the f**k I want whenever the f**k I want, how you think I have so much time to learn so much "crazy" s**t?
Good boy
 8 years ago '09        #114
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Jimbo said:
pr0n (main income), Sports Blogs, Alternative News blogs, Amazon affiliate stores, and occasional spamming...
put me on
 10-23-2009, 08:03 PM         #115
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
put me on
I could help you if you know basic website knowledge, like FTP, HTML, etc. Otherwise it's not worth my time to deal with straight up amateurs. Not trying to be rude, but that's real, I ain't got time to teach people the bare-bone basics........
 8 years ago '07        #116
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 THE RETURN 35 said:
put me on
BROKE n*gga

BE CAREFUL JIMBO THIS n*gga USED TO STEAL FROM OUTBACK

OH AND I REFERRED TO CURLY CAUSE MAYWEATHER AND CURLY ARE BOYS AND HE DID HAVE HIS SONG PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO RIGHT?
 8 years ago '09        #117
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I could help you if you know basic website knowledge, like FTP, HTML, etc. Otherwise it's not worth my time to deal with straight up amateurs. Not trying to be rude, but that's real, I ain't got time to teach people the bare-bone basics........
i know what up pm me
 8 years ago '09        #118
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
BROKE n*gga

BE CAREFUL JIMBO THIS n*gga USED TO STEAL FROM OUTBACK

OH AND I REFERRED TO CURLY CAUSE MAYWEATHER AND CURLY ARE BOYS AND HE DID HAVE HIS SONG PLAYING THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO RIGHT?
n*gga im rollin in a 2008 lexus i got a business that me and my brother run just not a 9-5 cuz i dont want ppl telling me what to do put if i could make chips sitting at home monday-thurssy then thats whats up
 8 years ago '07        #119
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 THE RETURN 35 said:
n*gga im rollin in a 2008 lexus i got a business that me and my brother run just not a 9-5 cuz i dont want ppl telling me what to do put if i could make chips sitting at home monday-thurssy then thats whats up
LOOK JIMBO HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL SIMPLE WORDS. I REST MY CASE.
 8 years ago '09        #120
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
LOOK JIMBO HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL SIMPLE WORDS. I REST MY CASE.
come arrest me c.o ricky
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy