Floyd Mayweather With The Real Rick Ross (VIDEO)

most viewed right now
 234
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
^
 10-23-2009, 05:01 PM         #82
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
^
I don't think it's funny, I think it's pretty sad. We all fall into the trap of trying to feel like we're better than the next man and even take it so far as to threaten people's lives and s**t. Wtf is wrong with us?
 9 years ago '07        #83
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 Jimbo said:
I don't think it's funny, I think it's pretty sad. We all fall into the trap of trying to feel like we're better than the next man and even take it so far as to threaten people's lives and s**t. Wtf is wrong with us?
I don't know jimbo ole boy. Why don't you tell us a solution for the problem. I know you have the answer.
 10-23-2009, 05:04 PM         #84
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I don't know jimbo ole boy. Why don't you tell us a solution for the problem. I know you have the answer.
Well we can start by not being so stupid and petty about s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #85
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,682 | Props total: 251 251
 Jimbo said:
Well we can start by not being so stupid and petty about s**t.

[pic - click to view]

 10-23-2009, 05:15 PM         #86
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yo0123yo said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea, that's typical, I say some good positive s**t and people freak out telling me to "stfu." lol.

Why you think people like MLK and John Lennon were murdered? You speak good you're the enemy, you speak evil bad s**t and you're the man.
 9 years ago '07        #87
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
how you get diamonds in your roof wow
 9 years ago '04        #88
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,682 | Props total: 251 251
 Jimbo said:
Yea, that's typical, I say some good positive s**t and people freak out telling me to "stfu." lol.

Why you think people like MLK and John Lennon were murdered? You speak good you're the enemy, you speak evil bad s**t and you're the man.
 10-23-2009, 05:18 PM         #89
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yo0123yo said:
I bet if I told you that this world needs more love and less hate and violence you'd probably laugh at that too. People like you ARE the problem, f**king idiot.
 10-23-2009, 05:18 PM         #90
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Thats funny coming from a n*gga that lives in hickville. The people on this site are comedy. I'm right next to NYC bruh. Nothing corny about where I'm @. Yall n*ggas still pick cotton as a 9-5. That $40 a week can't possibly be enough to keep your braids fresh son.
lmao @ picking cotton...that's how i know you're a whiteboy

lmao @ me making 40 bucks a week
 9 years ago '08        #91
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1478 1478
you have to be a real idiot to be hatin on braids, i still have braids and i don't really see me cuttin them anytime soon

Ain't nunnin country bout braids
 9 years ago '04        #92
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,682 | Props total: 251 251
 Jimbo said:
I bet if I told you that this world needs more love and less hate and violence you'd probably laugh at that too. People like you ARE the problem, f**king idiot.
 10-23-2009, 05:47 PM         #93
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CarmeloStarks said:
you have to be a real idiot to be hatin on braids, i still have braids and i don't really see me cuttin them anytime soon

Ain't nunnin country bout braids
that's why i called him white, braids is not a trend n*gga...wtf!! wrong with dude...i bet u if he seen me with them he wouldn't be saying s**t

lmao letting them rappers dictate what he going do in life...i don't ride bandwagons and trends...just because Ludacris cut his hair don't mean i'm going cut mine wtf!!! wrong with that pus*y
 9 years ago '07        #94
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ picking cotton...that's how i know you're a whiteboy

lmao @ me making 40 bucks a week
Nah fam. I'm definitely not white. I'm black braid. Be ez though. I'm high and had enough fun with the back n forth. I'll catch you on the rebound the next time I see you huggin' officer williams
 9 years ago '07        #95
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
Yo Carmelo you catchin feelings too n*gga? I got yall n*ggas ruffled up in this b**ch. U from canada right? I don't need to say anymore.
 9 years ago '07        #96
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
And Bimbo take that bulls**t somewhere else. All that positivity and your preaching to n*ggas online? Take that s**t to the hood.
 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM         #97
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a f**k about someone's hair though? Seriously?

People should be able to wear their goddamn hair any way they choose.....
 10-23-2009, 06:04 PM         #98
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
And Bimbo take that bulls**t somewhere else. All that positivity and your preaching to n*ggas online? Take that s**t to the hood.
This basically is the hood lmao.....
 9 years ago '07        #99
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
Look @ Jimbo


[pic - click to view]

 10-23-2009, 06:14 PM         #100
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Look @ Jimbo


[pic - click to view]

Never seen anyone lookin like that in the Bay...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy