MNF: Philadelphia Eagles (3-2) vs. Washington Redskins (2-4) Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Eagles 32 84.21%
Redskins 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
just beat the hell out of each other...
 8 years ago '05        #22
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Put me down for the avy bet
 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM         #23
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I think that game is the second to the last in the season....who knows what will have unfolded by then.....

it'll be cool to see Dakins play ya'll again.....I would expect it to be a real tough game....

Eagles fans shouldn't read too much into that loss to Oakland....it's hard to beat anyone when their defense is constantly applying pressure and the run game is non-existent....soon as ya'll get Westbrook goin ya'll will be fine....
I was talking to redskin fan about them having our number...

That denver game should be a classic though, dawk coming back one final time to philly :sad34:, gonna be a sad a.ss day in eagles history....

Man the problem i have with the loss to oakland is that we were running the ball effectively (5 yards a carry) but andy reid just too damn hard headed sometimes....he comes in with a set game plan and doesnt adjust properly, s**ts been his knock for ten years....i mean come on he called a game in which we threw it 50 times and ran it only 14 against the 31 run d in the L
 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM         #24
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
just beat the hell out of each other...
November 1st :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #25
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,464 | Props total: 43444 43444
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I think that game is the second to the last in the season....who knows what will have unfolded by then.....

it'll be cool to see Dakins play ya'll again.....I would expect it to be a real tough game....

Eagles fans shouldn't read too much into that loss to Oakland....it's hard to beat anyone when their defense is constantly applying pressure and the run game is non-existent....soon as ya'll get Westbrook goin ya'll will be fine....
he meant to respond to me dude. he wasnt talking bout the broncos lol.
 8 years ago '07        #26
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
November 1st :greetings10:
u just hype for that a.ss whooping huh?:greetings10:
 10-22-2009, 11:12 PM         #27
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
u just hype for that a.ss whooping huh?:greetings10:
every eagles/giants game is close son, it wont be a blowout either way but if we going by recent history, we've owned you :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #28
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
every eagles/giants game is close son, it wont be a blowout either way but if we going by recent history, we've owned you :greetings10:
lol "owned"?! u won the last two meetings relax with the words "owned" and im not even gonna mention who wasnt in those games
 10-22-2009, 11:17 PM         #29
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
lol "owned"?! u won the last two meetings relax with the words "owned" and im not even gonna mention who wasnt in those games
here come the excuses...
 8 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 The Blueprint˛ said:

That denver game should be a classic though, dawk coming back one final time to philly :sad34:, gonna be a sad a.ss day in eagles history....

Man the problem i have with the loss to oakland is that we were running the ball effectively (5 yards a carry) but andy reid just too damn hard headed sometimes....he comes in with a set game plan and doesnt adjust properly, s**ts been his knock for ten years....i mean come on he called a game in which we threw it 50 times and ran it only 14 against the 31 run d in the L
, oh aaaight.....somebody is livin confident eh? :D

on the real though that Philly game is always a highlight for me, one of my best boys is a Philly native and a hardcore Eagles fan....I gotta say all the way back when ya'll let Dawk sign with us I was surprised--he clearly has 3 good seasons left in him....he is starting to show a lil' wear and tear, but overall he's still out there ballin out serious.....

Fat Andy never calls great games, that ain't his thing....he relies on his personel....

the loss of Jim Johnson is a big time setback too....that man always had that Eagles defense ready to play.....RIP to him once again....

The story of the Oakland loss was the absence of that running game....once again, maybe letting us grab Buckhalter wasn't exactly a great move either....
 8 years ago '07        #31
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
here come the excuses...
you and i both no plax owned the eagles,but im not gonna turn this into some eagles/giants thread.thats for next week im out:greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #32
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,464 | Props total: 43444 43444
 24/7foamz said:
you and i both no plax owned the eagles,but im not gonna turn this into some eagles/giants thread.thats for next week im out:greetings10:
omg dude i thought you were talking aboiut osi but you were talking about plax?

use a player thats not even on the roster as an excuse? thats sad.
 10-22-2009, 11:25 PM         #33
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
, oh aaaight.....somebody is livin confident eh? :D

on the real though that Philly game is always a highlight for me, one of my best boys is a Philly native and a hardcore Eagles fan....I gotta say all the way back when ya'll let Dawk sign with us I was surprised--he clearly has 3 good seasons left in him....he is starting to show a lil' wear and tear, but overall he's still out there ballin out serious.....

Fat Andy never calls great games, that ain't his thing....he relies on his personel....

the loss of Jim Johnson is a big time setback too....that man always had that Eagles defense ready to play.....RIP to him once again....

The story of the Oakland loss was the absence of that running game....once again, maybe letting us grab Buckhalter wasn't exactly a great move either....
I dont know about three seasons but definately two imo...yall gave him a really good offer though that he couldnt resist, he knows this is his last big paycheck in the L, im glad to see him still ballin out tho

Yea JJ's loss was big but so was stew bradley...with dude out it really has exposed the middle of our defense, we NEED witherspoon to come thru for us cause TE's been k!llin us alll season long and its only gonna get tougher with cooley, boss, and witten on deck..

Yea i was mad when buck left but andy never used him anyways, dunno why...buck always been a solid runner but he never saw pt over here, dunno if reid changed his ways or he just weary of westbrook now cause lesean mccoy is sharing carries with him
 10-22-2009, 11:26 PM         #34
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
Yup that discussion is for another place and time :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #35
24/7foamz 
space
space
 #21 said:
omg dude i thought you were talking aboiut osi but you were talking about plax?

use a player thats not even on the roster as an excuse? thats sad.
lol dog u already putting a "L" in the column for this game
 8 years ago '06        #36
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 The Blueprint˛ said:

imo u take that ONE big west run away n we averging 2 yards per rush, mccoy isn't build to run insinde the tackles either... plus west still isn't 100 percent... so they not gonna expose him 2 much.... I agree though, we need more balance, cause no defense dumb enough to be biting on them weak a.ss play actions RIGHT NOW anyway.... maclin had his little glory against tampa, but is still frail and can't run good routes... celek belive it or not is prolly are most consistant option, to go along with djacks big play ability

Over the past few years, we usualy come back after an embarassing loss, only thing is, washington's man hood is on the line, similar to oakland last week.... We still the better team, so I expect if anything to come outta washington with a w... could care less if it pretty or not... we need this win, cause our schedule isn't very favorable for the rest of the season
 10-22-2009, 11:52 PM         #37
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
imo u take that ONE big west run away n we averging 2 yards per rush, mccoy isn't build to run insinde the tackles either... plus west still isn't 100 percent... so they not gonna expose him 2 much.... I agree though, we need more balance, cause no defense dumb enough to be biting on them weak a.ss play actions RIGHT NOW anyway.... maclin had his little glory against tampa, but is still frail and can't run good routes... celek belive it or not is prolly are most consistant option, to go along with djacks big play ability

Over the past few years, we usualy come back after an embarassing loss, only thing is, washington's man hood is on the line, similar to oakland last week.... We still the better team, so I expect if anything to come outta washington with a w... could care less if it pretty or not... we need this win, cause our schedule isn't very favorable for the rest of the season
Yea thats true also but andy is the most predicatble coach in the L, it makes NO SENSE whatsover to throw 50 times on a 31 run D

Yea celek is a monster but he had a crucial drop against the raiders as did several other players, we always have one of these clunker games tho like you said so im not that worried, s**t reminded me of the cincy game when nothing seemed to go right..

and i feel you on that last part, wsh got absolutely nothing to lose and they playing on monday night...i think itll be a close game cause lets be serious blowouts in the nfc east between any two teams is very rare
 10-23-2009, 12:05 AM         #38
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Dallas against us last year not included
 8 years ago '06        #39
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Yea thats true also but andy is the most predicatble coach in the L, it makes NO SENSE whatsover to throw 50 times on a 31 run D

Yea celek is a monster but he had a crucial drop against the raiders as did several other players, we always have one of these clunker games tho like you said so im not that worried, s**t reminded me of the cincy game when nothing seemed to go right..

and i feel you on that last part, wsh got absolutely nothing to lose and they playing on monday night...i think itll be a close game cause lets be serious blowouts in the nfc east between any two teams is very rare

agree 100 percent.... andy is perdictable, and has even more of an excuse to be pass happy with west being banged up..... It comes down to us refusing to ever bring in a power back... cause mccoy isn't build for it either... besides us maybe giving up on vets a year to early SOMETIMES, we aren't cheap, when it comes to signing players.... so ima little puzzled...

We always look were gonna turn the corner a few weeks with the balance, but then eventually go back to 65% pass/35% run, or higher.... With our current roster, at the end of the day, we gonna live or die with this approach prolly... yeah like u said, for the most part, thier is no gimmes as far as division games go
 10-23-2009, 01:05 AM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man I dont know. if dunlap play we might be f**ked. zorn dumb a.ss not calling the plays which is a bad sign. i hope j campbell start because atleast it will be a low scoring game

Last edited by DrX; 10-23-2009 at 01:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now