chuck d says gucci mane should take a bath with a toaster !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 10:42 PM         #81
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you meant to say that Gucci is a great example as to how not to waste your money on mindless s**t.

Honestly???

All those big a.ss chains for what?

If he goes broke... he'll be wearing that s**t back in the hood!

I swear kids today are ignorant as f**k.

STAY IN SCHOOL!
 10-22-2009, 10:47 PM         #82
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And by the way... if it wasn't for Chuck D... Gucci lame a.ss wouldn't be in the game today.

His sorry a.ss would be either dead in the street or lock up where he supposed to be.

Chuck D was in one of the most influential hip hop groups in history and had at least two of the greatest albums in hip hop... what the f**k does Gucci got to show up for?

A f**k up grill, lame a.ss **** lyrics, sorry half a.ss albums, retarded looking chains, nothing positive for hip hop and a down syndrome for a flow? Yeah... ok... you retards that follow his music honestly got off the yellow bus along with this clown.

It k!lls me when muthaf**kas say that "Gucci music is for real n*ggas". Really??? So in order to be real you got it have down syndrome. I never knew that till now!!
 10-22-2009, 10:59 PM         #83
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Real talk, its nowhere near as often as more recent artists. I can openly say that. I can laugh about that till the cows come home. s**t, Mr. Magic dissed PE straight and Flavor Flav done turned ****. My frustration is with how dudes can just straight up disregard Public Enemy like they didnt do f**k all. I mean come the f**k on, how the fidduck you gonna say "nobody wanna hear what Chuck D got to say"? If im not mistaken, Chuck is constantly on these News Networks defending n*ggas. Like I said before, out of all the black people to speak about obama on the day he was swore in, the BBC got at Chuck D, big rarseclart BBC!? LMAO!!!
I agree, but also look at it this way: by straight up s**tting on Gucci like that -- calling him basically meaningless -- Chuck is making himself look just like KRS, an old dude hating on anything current.

I'd have respected Chuck a lot more if he tried to understand *why* Gucci is connecting with so many people -- and if he tried to understand *how* that power can be utilized to better the situations of the youth who's feeling him. Instead, by just basically saying "Gucci's coonery is what's destroying hip hop/black people" Chuck can feel good about himself from that moral high ground, but hes's copping the easy way out: he's avoiding the much larger, and more difficult fact that the people are feeling Gucci, and getting salty about it isn't going to change anything -- it just makes him look old and bitter.

Also, his d*ckriding of Jay-Z is suspect too: he's basically co-signing/bigging up Jay for being the rapper that's officially acceptable for white, upper-middle class, New York Times reading mainstream media types to get down with. Jay-Z has sanitized himself to become mainstream -- and while that's fine, it's a problem that Chuck doesn't address. Jay has left the hood behind, which is fine, but Gucci is still deep in that world. And while of course urban/poor/ghetto kids need to rise above that hood mentality, Jay is too far out of their reach now. He's not relatable at all. He doesn't even listen to hip hop: he goes to indie rock shows with white hipsters. He traded Marcy for Williamsberg.

So Chuck is cool, and of course he should be listened to. But he's definitely taking the easy way out by saying "f**k Gucci," and it's not a great look for him.

no homo
 8 years ago '05        #84
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Lungs said:
I agree, but also look at it this way: by straight up s**tting on Gucci like that -- calling him basically meaningless -- Chuck is making himself look just like KRS, an old dude hating on anything current.

I'd have respected Chuck a lot more if he tried to understand *why* Gucci is connecting with so many people -- and if he tried to understand *how* that power can be utilized to better the situations of the youth who's feeling him. Instead, by just basically saying "Gucci's coonery is what's destroying hip hop/black people" Chuck can feel good about himself from that moral high ground, but hes's copping the easy way out: he's avoiding the much larger, and more difficult fact that the people are feeling Gucci, and getting salty about it isn't going to change anything -- it just makes him look old and bitter.

Also, his d*ckriding of Jay-Z is suspect too: he's basically co-signing/bigging up Jay for being the rapper that's officially acceptable for white, upper-middle class, New York Times reading mainstream media types to get down with. Jay-Z has sanitized himself to become mainstream -- and while that's fine, it's a problem that Chuck doesn't address. Jay has left the hood behind, which is fine, but Gucci is still deep in that world. And while of course urban/poor/ghetto kids need to rise above that hood mentality, Jay is too far out of their reach now. He's not relatable at all. He doesn't even listen to hip hop: he goes to indie rock shows with white hipsters. He traded Marcy for Williamsberg.

So Chuck is cool, and of course he should be listened to. But he's definitely taking the easy way out by saying "f**k Gucci," and it's not a great look for him.

no homo
I've actually been seeing it the exact same way with your view on Jay-Z, and I am very disappointed with the Chuck's stance on Obama. I understand where you are coming from with the Gucci Mane, he could have said it in a less brash way, but the other way would have been met with the same "salty" backlash, if not more...that would have been the logical way which many people would say is preachy.

Jay-Z is slick, i'll give him that...
 8 years ago '05        #85
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
I understand his point of wanting Gucci Mane to go away due to his lack of talent but I'd never wish death on another man and don't approve of others doing so....
 8 years ago '06        #86
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 Woodwin said:
who is chuck D?

its GUCCCI n*ggaAAAAAAAAA BRRRRRRRRRRRRUSSSSSSSSSSIA
who is chuck d ? u cant be serious ? How old are you ? 16

10-22-2009, 11:18 PM         #87
Magnum75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably doesnt even own all those chains... i guarentee jewelers lend him chains to wear to events. And btw gucci is just everything that is wrong with hip hop...
 10-22-2009, 11:20 PM         #88
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnum75 said:
And btw gucci is just everything that is wrong with hip hop...
making 50g a show?

Last edited by Lungs; 10-22-2009 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #89
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
first of all chuck norris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chuck Dumbf**k

he reminds me of Ice-T when he was dissin Soulja Boy...

these old heads need to be quite, coz no one gonna listen to them, their breath smells
 10-22-2009, 11:21 PM         #90
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
first of all chuck norris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chuck Dumbf**k

he reminds me of Ice-T when he was dissin Soulja Boy...

these old heads need to be quite, coz no one gonna listen to them, their breath smells

lol this made me spit my drink out, you prick
 10-22-2009, 11:26 PM         #91
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
I've actually been seeing it the exact same way with your view on Jay-Z, and I am very disappointed with the Chuck's stance on Obama. I understand where you are coming from with the Gucci Mane, he could have said it in a less brash way, but the other way would have been met with the same "salty" backlash, if not more...that would have been the logical way which many people would say is preachy.

Jay-Z is slick, i'll give him that...

now that I think of it, you're right, this is 100% real talk

if he had said at that way, everyone would have just dismissed it even more as old a.ss granddad yelling about the kids on his lawn, and ignored it

at least this way he got us to talk about it -- and certainly Chuck is anything but a stupid man

so who knows
 10-22-2009, 11:27 PM         #92
Magnum75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
making 50g a show?
then we know whos smart with their money... buying more chains then anyone would ever need... its like hes laughing at all his fans showing them all the stupid jewelry he buys from his bad music... just because he gets paid doesnt mean hes anything special.

if you have ever seen public enemies video for f!ght the power you would know what ppl are tryin to say to you
 10-22-2009, 11:30 PM         #93
Jay5678 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
:agreement6:
 10-22-2009, 11:32 PM         #94
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnum75 said:
then we know whos smart with their money... buying more chains then anyone would ever need... its like hes laughing at all his fans showing them all the stupid jewelry he buys from his bad music... just because he gets paid doesnt mean hes anything special.

if you have ever seen public enemies video for f!ght the power you would know what ppl are tryin to say to you
if skills sold, truth be told Gucci would prolly be lyrically Talib Kwali

but instead he just stacking paper to the trap house ceiling. i don't see the problem

Last edited by Lungs; 10-22-2009 at 11:34 PM..
 10-22-2009, 11:32 PM         #95
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
95% of the people who REGULARLY post on boxden would be better off dipping their head into a vat of battery acid
 8 years ago '04        #96
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,417 | Props total: 29629 29629
lmao the kids in here are furious....too funny, exposed themselves...get em chuck
 10-22-2009, 11:40 PM         #97
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

PUBLIC ENEMY'S Sh*ttin on these Youngins
 8 years ago '07        #98
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

PUBLIC ENEMY'S Sh*ttin on these Youngins
dis creature right here looks like lil wayne when he hits chuck dumbf**k's age
 10-22-2009, 11:44 PM         #99
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^corny
 8 years ago '07        #100
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
^cornball
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy