chuck d says gucci mane should take a bath with a toaster !!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
 HotepSuns said:
chuck d a distant memory?....maybe if you live under a rock....this man has made many strides for not only black people,but hip hop outside of the music arena,on top of the fact that his musical legacy is timeless....he won't be forgotten...gucci will...
why dont you post what he did, type something up my n*gga all I hear is he did something, s**t i did something today. What did he do thats so influential besides making music? go ahead ill wait for you to goofle it
 8 years ago '04        #62
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Lungs said:
and anybody who is a true blockstar knows what Gucci did for the trap game
you mean the same true blockstar who probably didnt give a f**k about him when he first came out with trap house. I think i was the only person I knew with a copy of that album. everybody had just started bumping Jeezy pretty good.

either way your statement is irrelevant when it comes to music.
 10-22-2009, 09:39 PM         #63
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe people are actually stickin up for gucci over chuck d and hov :laughing9:
 8 years ago '05        #64
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
I listen to some of PE music i dont hate them, I check for Jay-z every now and them, i cant stand all this haterism though. s**t is like the bubonic plague
 10-22-2009, 09:50 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
why dont you post what he did, type something up my n*gga all I hear is he did something, s**t i did something today. What did he do thats so influential besides making music? go ahead ill wait for you to goofle it

the most hilarious part about you trying to be smart about telling me to google it..is that you are the one in need of the actual googling...but you want me to spoon feed you.....

here's an idea...why don't you take time to educate yourself..since i'm sure you know how to educate yourself best...and when you come back...we can have a conversation about all that he's done....because i'm not the one that doesn't know...YOU ARE....
 8 years ago '06        #66
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 Woodwin said:

[pic - click to view]

Those numbers don't make any sense.

The sign in the back says now serving # "29" but Gucci clearly has number 44 on the bed...and then there's two guys waiting in line holding # "30" & "35"...

.....Did Gucci cut the line? If so, why did the other two guys let him? Where the hell is the guy with # "29" at? Is # "29" the one in the green shirt towards right or is he the one in the black fitted to the left?

Last edited by 01seay; 10-22-2009 at 09:55 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #67
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19894 19894
wow... this is scary.. gucci man poppin like that now? ::goes n listens to AFI:: f**k rap you can have it
 8 years ago '05        #68
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
the most hilarious part about you trying to be smart about telling me to google it..is that you are the one in need of the actual googling...but you want me to spoon feed you.....

here's an idea...why don't you take time to educate yourself..since i'm sure you know how to educate yourself best...and when you come back...we can have a conversation about all that he's done....because i'm not the one that doesn't know...YOU ARE....
but your making an argument that Chuck D > Gucci based off you say his contribution to hip hop is. Im not making an argument based off that, and w/o facts your argument fails. I dont care about Chuck D and what he did for hip hop you are the one concerned about it so why would i waste my time looking up something i dont care about.

And because you posted nothing ill take it Chuck D just made music
your supposed to prove your arguments cmon bruh i know you took english
 10-22-2009, 10:04 PM         #69
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 10:04 PM         #70
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
but your making an argument that Chuck D > Gucci based off you say his contribution to hip hop is. Im not making an argument based off that, and w/o facts your argument fails. I dont care about Chuck D and what he did for hip hop you are the one concerned about it so why would i waste my time looking up something i dont care about.

And because you posted nothing ill take it Chuck D just made music
your supposed to prove your arguments cmon bruh i know you took english

no i'm saying chuck d>>gucci based off the music alone...things that he has done outside of hip hop is just icing on the cake in terms of why he won't be forgotten...from his many lectures,to his BOOK he wrote,to what he did in arizona regarding the martin luther king jr. holiday...(which john mccain opposed,and was f!ghting to keep from being a holiday)....

but none of what i typed up does any justice for it,because it doesn't give you the detail needed in order to understand the impact....which is why i said YOU should educate yourself...as it will become increasingly more glaring the more you read up,the more you understand why chuck d will stand the test of time....
 8 years ago '08        #71
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17130 17130
 WEREWOLF said:
 8 years ago '08        #72
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17130 17130
 The Blueprint² said:
I cant believe people are actually stickin up for gucci over chuck d and hov :laughing9:
Hip Hop Is Dead
 8 years ago '05        #73
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
no i'm saying chuck d>>gucci based off the music alone...things that he has done outside of hip hop is just icing on the cake in terms of why he won't be forgotten...from his many lectures,to his BOOK he wrote,to what he did in arizona regarding the martin luther king jr. holiday...(which john mccain opposed,and was f!ghting to keep from being a holiday)....

but none of what i typed up does any justice for it,because it doesn't give you the detail needed in order to understand the impact....which is why i said YOU should educate yourself...as it will become increasingly more glaring the more you read up,the more you understand why chuck d will stand the test of time....
at what point in his career did he write the book? at what point in the career did he lecture and do the thing in arizona?

Gucci is just maybe in his prime so who knows if he will stand the test of time. I doubt CHUCK D was writing book and doing lectures at the pinnacle of his career. Only after his music took a decline did he do those things, isnt Gucci capable of doing the same thing
 8 years ago '05        #74
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 Woodwin said:
book
 Woodwin said:
lecture
 Woodwin said:
isnt Gucci capable of doing the same thing

[pic - click to view]

Come the f**k on.
 10-22-2009, 10:17 PM         #75
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
.from his many lectures,to his BOOK he wrote,

n*gga Gucci wrote the Trapper's Bible
 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM         #76
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
at what point in his career did he write the book? at what point in the career did he lecture and do the thing in arizona?

Gucci is just maybe in his prime so who knows if he will stand the test of time. I doubt CHUCK D was writing book and doing lectures at the pinnacle of his career. Only after his music took a decline did he do those things, isnt Gucci capable of doing the same thing

sun public enemy made this video which i'll be posting below,and marched on arizona during the height of their career...got stoned from all sides..even coretta scott king came out saying she didn't condone the "violent" video...mtv wouldn't play the video...all this while they sold a million copies first week out...these brothers were real revolutionaries...

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by HotepSuns; 10-22-2009 at 10:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #77
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun public enemy made this video which i'll be posting below,and marched on arizona during the height of their career...got stoned from all sides..even coretta scott king came out saying she didn't condone the "violent" video...mtv wouldn't play the video...all this while they sold a million copies first week out...these brothers were real revolutionaries...

What frustrates me, n*ggas are really in here questioning Public Enemy. Are you serious? Lungs got jokes, but n*ggas are seriously questioning Public Enemy? What the f**k has happened over there?
 10-22-2009, 10:27 PM         #78
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
What frustrates me, n*ggas are really in here questioning Public Enemy. Are you serious? Lungs got jokes, but n*ggas are seriously questioning Public Enemy? What the f**k has happened over there?

they have been trained to idolize drug dealers,and gangsters,and ignore people like chuck d.....to many of my people have fell for the okie doke...
 10-22-2009, 10:28 PM         #79
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:

real talk, all influence/legendary status aside, how many times a week are you truly bumping PE?
 8 years ago '05        #80
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Lungs said:
real talk, all influence/legendary status aside, how many times a week are you truly bumping PE?
Real talk, its nowhere near as often as more recent artists. I can openly say that. I can laugh about that till the cows come home. s**t, Mr. Magic dissed PE straight and Flavor Flav done turned ****. My frustration is with how dudes can just straight up disregard Public Enemy like they didnt do f**k all. I mean come the f**k on, how the fidduck you gonna say "nobody wanna hear what Chuck D got to say"? If im not mistaken, Chuck is constantly on these News Networks defending n*ggas. Like I said before, out of all the black people to speak about obama on the day he was swore in, the BBC got at Chuck D, big rarseclart BBC!? LMAO!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy