Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants [Game Thread & Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #661
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 iggyemu said:
Man look how far the Giants have fallen. After we take care of the Redskins we'll deal with this faltering team. Looks like the Cowboys are our only competition for this division. Who would have thought.
really??
 10-26-2009, 10:29 AM         #662
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Man look how far the Giants have fallen. After we take care of the Redskins we'll deal with this faltering team. Looks like the Cowboys are our only competition for this division. Who would have thought.
Although I enjoyed their loss, I disagree. The competition is still there and it's still Week 7. You never know what can happen in this division. I still say it's wide open minus the deadskins :lachen001:, but you never know with them either . With that said, need them to pull the upset tonight :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #663
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
^^Hakeem Nicks, fastest rookie hands in the NFL
 10-26-2009, 10:51 AM         #664
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Retarded f**king Loss...

Congrats to Main Event(as you are the only Cards fan I saw in here while just reading the thread )

Thoughts on the game... Who is at fault:

1. Eli... Dude was f**ken up big time tonight. His throws were off target for most of the night, and by my count, he should have been picked 6 Times... Lucky to only leave with the field with 3. And if Nicks doesn't bail his a.ss out on the High Ball to Manningham, he gets no TD's and not even 200 Yards. disgusting performance by him all the way around... ESPECIALLY on that final throw for the INT where he forced it into Double Coverage to Smith, when Hakeem Nicks was WIDE f**kEN OPEN in the flat, and with his ability after the catch, could have taken it all the way... Eli seriously f**ked up on that play... And considering last week and this week, maybe it's time to consider that maybe Eli's heel is bothering him more than we know, and his mechanics are not sound...

2. Kevin Gilbride... The guy is a f**ken moron. There is no other way to say it, than how I already have been for the past 2 years. The guy is completely clueless. Just has no real understanding of what our strengths are and how to use them... @ Him going back to the exact same Screen to Hakeem Nicks 4 weeks in a row now... Gilbride has to go. I'm seriously at my end with this dude...

3. Feagles... One of the best players on our team, and is as realiable as they get... And he just k!lled us all god damn night with the field position. I don't care about coaches directions of not to kick to brea$ton, whatever... The dude k!lled us in the field position game time and time again tonight... Unreal.

4. Bradshaw... Love this dude, but what the f**k was he thinking tonight with that fumble? And then punching the guy in the facemask? Bonehead s**t all the way around.

5. Coughlin... I've been over this before, and I'll state it again. Hixon should not be on the Depth Chart above Hakeem Nicks... I don't give a f**k about fluke play, ect ect ect... You go watch that play over and over again, and see that the way he caught and positioned his body to be able to take off as soon as he had the ball, was why he scored the TD... Otherwise Cromartie would have had him... Point being, the guy is a Playmaker, and knows how to get into the endzone... He's shown it week after week. Hixon has shown nothing(DRC made a great play on the INT, but Hixon didn't attack the ball in the least)...

I personally think Nicks should be over Manningham as well, but that's another step down the road... As of right now, coming next week against the Eagles, if Hixon is still 3rd on the Depth Chart, then I'm really going to start getting pissed... IT HAS TO STOP NOW.

6. Sherridan... Zone defense doesn't work out here son. Never has. Never will. Adjust your s**t, or get the f**k out... End of discussion. f**ken bum...

Anyways, onto the Eagles... Should be a classic as they always seem to be.

Agreed..

Definitely not panic time yet, but we need to get this s**t figured out . I'd much rather we face these issues and address them NOW as opposed to later in the season or in the playoffs.. We'll bounce back..
 10-26-2009, 10:55 AM         #665
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Man look how far the Giants have fallen. After we take care of the Redskins we'll deal with this faltering team. Looks like the Cowboys are our only competition for this division. Who would have thought.
We 5-2 and still lead the division.. yeah we took a couple L's against some good teams but technically we haven't "fallen" at all
 8 years ago '08        #666
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Illstreet said:


^^^Look at the way he turns his hips downfield the second before the ball gets to him so that he can take off downfield...

Not to mention he had to reach behind to get the ball...

I can even tell you how impressed I am by that move and awareness. He doesn't do that, no TD... Cromartie catches him.

Dude is a f**ken playmaker, and they got him 4th on the Depth Chart... smfh
stop gassin that s**t, lucky a.ss fluke play

Nicks is nice dont get me wrong, just sad that that was our biggest play on O last night, like you said, alotta the coaching/play-calls was Questionable, but I am not even really that upset at this loss, I am mad cus we should have won the game, but I am still confident that we are the better team, work out some kinks and we be back to beasting...jus saying we played like complete a.ss last night...madd turnovers and other s**t unlike what we usually do, and the Cards (defending NFC champs) barely squeeked out the victory, only teams I am worried about in the NFC are the Saints and Vikings
 10-26-2009, 11:38 AM         #667
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Retarded f**king Loss...

Congrats to Main Event(as you are the only Cards fan I saw in here while just reading the thread )

Thoughts on the game... Who is at fault:

1. Eli... Dude was f**ken up big time tonight. His throws were off target for most of the night, and by my count, he should have been picked 6 Times... Lucky to only leave with the field with 3. And if Nicks doesn't bail his a.ss out on the High Ball to Manningham, he gets no TD's and not even 200 Yards. disgusting performance by him all the way around... ESPECIALLY on that final throw for the INT where he forced it into Double Coverage to Smith, when Hakeem Nicks was WIDE f**kEN OPEN in the flat, and with his ability after the catch, could have taken it all the way... Eli seriously f**ked up on that play... And considering last week and this week, maybe it's time to consider that maybe Eli's heel is bothering him more than we know, and his mechanics are not sound...

2. Kevin Gilbride... The guy is a f**ken moron. There is no other way to say it, than how I already have been for the past 2 years. The guy is completely clueless. Just has no real understanding of what our strengths are and how to use them... @ Him going back to the exact same Screen to Hakeem Nicks 4 weeks in a row now... Gilbride has to go. I'm seriously at my end with this dude...

3. Feagles... One of the best players on our team, and is as realiable as they get... And he just k!lled us all god damn night with the field position. I don't care about coaches directions of not to kick to brea$ton, whatever... The dude k!lled us in the field position game time and time again tonight... Unreal.

4. Bradshaw... Love this dude, but what the f**k was he thinking tonight with that fumble? And then punching the guy in the facemask? Bonehead s**t all the way around.

5. Coughlin... I've been over this before, and I'll state it again. Hixon should not be on the Depth Chart above Hakeem Nicks... I don't give a f**k about fluke play, ect ect ect... You go watch that play over and over again, and see that the way he caught and positioned his body to be able to take off as soon as he had the ball, was why he scored the TD... Otherwise Cromartie would have had him... Point being, the guy is a Playmaker, and knows how to get into the endzone... He's shown it week after week. Hixon has shown nothing(DRC made a great play on the INT, but Hixon didn't attack the ball in the least)...

I personally think Nicks should be over Manningham as well, but that's another step down the road... As of right now, coming next week against the Eagles, if Hixon is still 3rd on the Depth Chart, then I'm really going to start getting pissed... IT HAS TO STOP NOW.

6. Sherridan... Zone defense doesn't work out here son. Never has. Never will. Adjust your s**t, or get the f**k out... End of discussion. f**ken bum...

Anyways, onto the Eagles... Should be a classic as they always seem to be.
i agree with mostly everything..except for the last thing...the defense played good tonight......kept us in the game and all that.....but the only questionable playcall was the cover 2 he used...cover 2 sucks if you dont got good safeties
 8 years ago '07        #668
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 iggyemu said:
Man look how far the Giants have fallen. After we take care of the Redskins we'll deal with this faltering team. Looks like the Cowboys are our only competition for this division. Who would have thought.
usually you have good view points as an eagles fan, but this s**t you wrote is pure and utter bulls**t

a faltering team???? r u kidding me

 NYGallday said:
i agree with mostly everything..except for the last thing...the defense played good tonight......kept us in the game and all that.....but the only questionable playcall was the cover 2 he used...cover 2 sucks if you dont got good safeties
said that s**t all last night while watching the game.....why in the blue hell are we in cover 2 and after awhile fitzgerald just made his way right thru it
 8 years ago '09        #669
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
its not time to panic


its time to be concerned

but not time to panic.
 8 years ago '07        #670
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 PabloDiablo said:
its not time to panic


its time to be concerned

but not time to panic.
im not starting to panic

but i did see u go ape s**t after the game
 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM         #671
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who making the eagles /giants gamethread :dancingcool:
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #672
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Syphernix said:
im not starting to panic

but i did see u go ape s**t after the game
i didnt accuse you of panicking


yeah i was fired up last night.



and face, you need to worry about washington tonight, after losing to oakland you need to worry about every opponent,.


did you guys make an avy bet for that?
 10-26-2009, 01:00 PM         #673
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint² said:
who making the eagles /giants gamethread :dancingcool:
Posted via Mobile Device
s**t ill go ahead and do it
 8 years ago '07        #674
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Gilbride's really starting to p!ss me off...Play calling was horrible last night...

Congrat to 'Zona, they deserved that win...
 8 years ago '05        #675
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
Gilbride went away from jacobs when jacobs was running all thru thr cards he is an idiot despite manninghams drop he still runs dope routes and gets open which is always good. They play smith in slow and maniningham and nicks outside I think that was right
 8 years ago '07        #676
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
i rather wear the paper towel avy this s**t is weak
 8 years ago '07        #677
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 kraYz13 said:
i rather wear the paper towel avy this s**t is weak
look just be happy the past 2 weeks the avy's have been s**tty and they dont care
 8 years ago '07        #678
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 NYGallday said:
s**t ill go ahead and do it
if you make it today put me down for that avy bet asap
 8 years ago '04        #679
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
I also blame syph for rockin the hixon avy
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #680
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 slimwillie said:
you took L's against the only good teams you have played


LOL @ the giants wideouts replacing plax, yeah maybe against the chiefs not against real corners
And u took a L against the raiders
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy