most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #641
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 DallasTexas said:
f**k YOU NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

2 losses in a row so now you fans can stfu
Go back into your rat hole with the rest of the Homo fans....
 8 years ago '09        #642
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
TheBlueScreen Jeff Feagles' bad night? Coughlin blamed it on coach's "strategy". He was ordered to kick away from Steve brea$ton.

ralph v's twitter
 10-26-2009, 12:46 AM         #643
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loss hurts..but yankees clinched tonight so ill get over it quickly....on to the next one

WE WILL BEAT PHILLY
 8 years ago '04        #644
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Dungy's football sense is pretty good...at halftime he saw how the rest of the game was going to turn out...

anyway, not a good look for the NFC East

that defense is getting tested and they're failing with flying colors

teams are getting more film on how the giants are using their new receivers too

they gotta do some adjusting and make some new looks for the second half of the season...ain't panic time though
 8 years ago '09        #645
space
space
 NYGallday said:
loss hurts..but yankees clinched tonight so ill get over it quickly....on to the next one

WE WILL BEAT PHILLY
man im getting so pissed at this s**t.

"oh well but the yankees won"

f**k that s**t. id rather the giants win a meaningless regular season game than the yanks win the world series.

thats just me, but thats me.

s**t id rather the giants make a good outing and still lose in a preseason game than the yankees win the world series.
 8 years ago '04        #646
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 PabloDiablo said:

f**k that s**t. id rather the giants win a meaningless regular season game than the yanks win the world series.

s**t id rather the giants make a good outing and still lose in a preseason game than the yankees win the world series.
mets fan?
 10-26-2009, 12:52 AM         #647
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:

WE WILL BEAT PHILLY
 10-26-2009, 12:53 AM         #648
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:

8 years ago '09        #649
space
space
 NYGallday said:

man f**k baseball

giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..baseball all day
 8 years ago '09        #650
space
space
 Venom said:
mets fan?
yankees fan from birth, converted cubs fan.

but true giants fan who feels giants reign supreme over any other sports entity on earth
 10-26-2009, 12:58 AM         #651
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here........b**ches.....
 10-26-2009, 12:59 AM         #652
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:

but true giants fan who feels giants reign supreme over any other sports entity on earth
Cubs fan? k!ll yourself.

n*ggas are crazy. Yankees b**ch.
 10-26-2009, 01:01 AM         #653
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:

i can dig that

i just hope skins upset the eagles....

cause the thread for next weeks game goin to be epic

Last edited by NYGallday; 10-26-2009 at 01:02 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #654
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Cubs fan? k!ll yourself.

n*ggas are crazy. Yankees b**ch.

the point is, i dont, and never have gave a f**k about baseball.

football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.baseball a million times over.

but youre just gonna concentrate on the fact that the cubs are the baseball team i root for.

must have ignored the part where i said im rooting for the yankees.

dont be stupid

the way i see it, no real giants fan should just shake off a giants loss because the yankees are doing well. i guess its just since i hold football and the giants that much higher above all other sports and sports teams.

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 10-26-2009 at 01:03 AM..
 10-26-2009, 01:39 AM         #655
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Retarded f**king Loss...

Congrats to Main Event(as you are the only Cards fan I saw in here while just reading the thread )

Thoughts on the game... Who is at fault:

1. Eli... Dude was f**ken up big time tonight. His throws were off target for most of the night, and by my count, he should have been picked 6 Times... Lucky to only leave with the field with 3. And if Nicks doesn't bail his a.ss out on the High Ball to Manningham, he gets no TD's and not even 200 Yards. disgusting performance by him all the way around... ESPECIALLY on that final throw for the INT where he forced it into Double Coverage to Smith, when Hakeem Nicks was WIDE f**kEN OPEN in the flat, and with his ability after the catch, could have taken it all the way... Eli seriously f**ked up on that play... And considering last week and this week, maybe it's time to consider that maybe Eli's heel is bothering him more than we know, and his mechanics are not sound...

2. Kevin Gilbride... The guy is a f**ken moron. There is no other way to say it, than how I already have been for the past 2 years. The guy is completely clueless. Just has no real understanding of what our strengths are and how to use them... @ Him going back to the exact same Screen to Hakeem Nicks 4 weeks in a row now... Gilbride has to go. I'm seriously at my end with this dude...

3. Feagles... One of the best players on our team, and is as realiable as they get... And he just k!lled us all god damn night with the field position. I don't care about coaches directions of not to kick to brea$ton, whatever... The dude k!lled us in the field position game time and time again tonight... Unreal.

4. Bradshaw... Love this dude, but what the f**k was he thinking tonight with that fumble? And then punching the guy in the facemask? Bonehead s**t all the way around.

5. Coughlin... I've been over this before, and I'll state it again. Hixon should not be on the Depth Chart above Hakeem Nicks... I don't give a f**k about fluke play, ect ect ect... You go watch that play over and over again, and see that the way he caught and positioned his body to be able to take off as soon as he had the ball, was why he scored the TD... Otherwise Cromartie would have had him... Point being, the guy is a Playmaker, and knows how to get into the endzone... He's shown it week after week. Hixon has shown nothing(DRC made a great play on the INT, but Hixon didn't attack the ball in the least)...

I personally think Nicks should be over Manningham as well, but that's another step down the road... As of right now, coming next week against the Eagles, if Hixon is still 3rd on the Depth Chart, then I'm really going to start getting pissed... IT HAS TO STOP NOW.

6. Sherridan... Zone defense doesn't work out here son. Never has. Never will. Adjust your s**t, or get the f**k out... End of discussion. f**ken bum...

Anyways, onto the Eagles... Should be a classic as they always seem to be.

Last edited by Illstreet; 10-26-2009 at 01:40 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #656
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
the problem with this team is the coaches dont know how to make adjustments.the cards used the same defense scheme the saints did and it confused the hell out of the offense which shouldnt happen when you have the previous team do the same s**t to you.3rd & short can you please just get the first and not throw a 40 yrd bomb to hixon all the damn time?!

coughlin needs to get off his rookie bulls**t! nicks should be starting along with smith and put manningham a.ss in the slot.and why the f**k is sintim not out there atleast rushing the qb?! u really gonna waste a second round draft pick on a player to ride the bench?!.i dont understand why kevin boss dont get more looks in the passing game! philly missing 2/3 of there LBs? boss should be featured heavy in the passing game next week.

mad love for bradshaw but this was jacobs game.bradshaw shouldve been riding bench this game only coming in when jacobs needed rest.jacobs was beasting tonight but didnt get enough touches smh.

everybody wanna jump on eli but if manningham catches that TD do you really thing eli forces that pass to smith that got picked off? i doubt it.feagles f**ked up with his bad punting putting the defense in bad spots and i stand by him being the main f**k up tonight!
 8 years ago '07        #657
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Illstreet said:
Retarded f**king Loss...

Congrats to Main Event(as you are the only Cards fan I saw in here while just reading the thread )

Thoughts on the game... Who is at fault:

1. Eli... Dude was f**ken up big time tonight. His throws were off target for most of the night, and by my count, he should have been picked 6 Times... Lucky to only leave with the field with 3. And if Nicks doesn't bail his a.ss out on the High Ball to Manningham, he gets no TD's and not even 200 Yards. disgusting performance by him all the way around... ESPECIALLY on that final throw for the INT where he forced it into Double Coverage to Smith, when Hakeem Nicks was WIDE f**kEN OPEN in the flat, and with his ability after the catch, could have taken it all the way... Eli seriously f**ked up on that play... And considering last week and this week, maybe it's time to consider that maybe Eli's heel is bothering him more than we know, and his mechanics are not sound...

2. Kevin Gilbride... The guy is a f**ken moron. There is no other way to say it, than how I already have been for the past 2 years. The guy is completely clueless. Just has no real understanding of what our strengths are and how to use them... @ Him going back to the exact same Screen to Hakeem Nicks 4 weeks in a row now... Gilbride has to go. I'm seriously at my end with this dude...

3. Feagles... One of the best players on our team, and is as realiable as they get... And he just k!lled us all god damn night with the field position. I don't care about coaches directions of not to kick to brea$ton, whatever... The dude k!lled us in the field position game time and time again tonight... Unreal.

4. Bradshaw... Love this dude, but what the f**k was he thinking tonight with that fumble? And then punching the guy in the facemask? Bonehead s**t all the way around.

5. Coughlin... I've been over this before, and I'll state it again. Hixon should not be on the Depth Chart above Hakeem Nicks... I don't give a f**k about fluke play, ect ect ect... You go watch that play over and over again, and see that the way he caught and positioned his body to be able to take off as soon as he had the ball, was why he scored the TD... Otherwise Cromartie would have had him... Point being, the guy is a Playmaker, and knows how to get into the endzone... He's shown it week after week. Hixon has shown nothing(DRC made a great play on the INT, but Hixon didn't attack the ball in the least)...

I personally think Nicks should be over Manningham as well, but that's another step down the road... As of right now, coming next week against the Eagles, if Hixon is still 3rd on the Depth Chart, then I'm really going to start getting pissed... IT HAS TO STOP NOW.

6. Sherridan... Zone defense doesn't work out here son. Never has. Never will. Adjust your s**t, or get the f**k out... End of discussion. f**ken bum...

Anyways, onto the Eagles... Should be a classic as they always seem to be.
another week, and i agree with most of the s**t you typed
 10-26-2009, 08:15 AM         #658
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

^^^Look at the way he turns his hips downfield the second before the ball gets to him so that he can take off downfield...

Not to mention he had to reach behind to get the ball...

I can even tell you how impressed I am by that move and awareness. He doesn't do that, no TD... Cromartie catches him.

Dude is a f**ken playmaker, and they got him 4th on the Depth Chart... smfh
 8 years ago '07        #659
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 PabloDiablo said:
man f**k baseball

giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..baseball all day
This!!!
 8 years ago '05        #660
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4886 4886
Man look how far the Giants have fallen. After we take care of the Redskins we'll deal with this faltering team. Looks like the Cowboys are our only competition for this division. Who would have thought.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago