Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants [Game Thread & Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
 127
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 123
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #621
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43711 43711
 The Blueprint² said:
You in on the eagles/redskins bet?
if we win, yes. if we lose, no.


actually im down but if the skins lose i want something for my sig cuz i just made this fresh wizards avy i want to keep it up for a while


Last edited by st21; 10-25-2009 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #622
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 #21 said:
if we win, yes. if we lose, no.
hahahah


this motherf**ker
 8 years ago '08        #623
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 slimwillie said:
thats a penalty
It is what it is

Just let me be happy
 10-25-2009, 11:19 PM         #624
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
hahahah


this motherf**ker
I dont blame her.

They got a dude calling the plays who was calling bingo last week

If we lose to them :angry12::angry12:
 8 years ago '09        #625
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 The Blueprint² said:
I dont blame her.

They got a dude calling the plays who was calling bingo last week

If we lose to them :angry12::angry12:
thats right



ill be there waitin you bastard
 8 years ago '07        #626
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 #21 said:
if we win, yes. if we lose, no.


actually im down but if the skins lose i want something for my sig cuz i just made this fresh wizards avy i want to keep it up for a while
yea that avy is pretty fresh
 8 years ago '09        #627
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
all of my clown friends are happy anyway since the yankees are goin to the world series.



id rather watch a giants preseason game than game 7 of the world series
 8 years ago '07        #628
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 PabloDiablo said:
all of my clown friends are happy anyway since the yankees are goin to the world series.



id rather watch a giants preseason game than game 7 of the world series
id rather watch the eagles lose to the redskins, then watch face and slim still talk s**t even though they lost.
 8 years ago '07        #629
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Eli looked like what most people call Romo today




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #630
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
And Ive never seen so many fans blame a punter on a loss...... LOL
 8 years ago '09        #631
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 MythMade said:
And Ive never seen so many fans blame a punter on a loss...... LOL
thats what im sayin

unless the games on the line and a punter fumbles the ball which ends in a game winning score the punter aint losing the game.


feagles played badly along with others, but you cannot put the game on him. especially when eli made a bad pass that was picked off which ended the game.







feagles is the goat.



[pic - click to view]

 10-25-2009, 11:36 PM         #632
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
thats what im sayin

unless the games on the line and a punter fumbles the ball which ends in a game winning score the punter aint losing the game.


feagles played badly along with others, but you cannot put the game on him. especially when eli made a bad pass that was picked off which ended the game.







feagles is the goat.



[pic - click to view]

good thing you cant put it up this week
 8 years ago '05        #633
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3356 3356
Cards played a good game and they deserved to win that. For those blaming the game on Eli, the blame goes all around. The last pick was on Eli but the tipped pass wasn't and neither was the first one (great play). We had penalties that k!lled us, that Bradshaw fumble, drops, botched punt. We didn't get much on ST either, blame goes all around. Even the coaching, it became a pattern run, run, pass, run, run, pass.

Thankfully it's only October and we are still in 1st place in the division so it's not panic mode for sure, not even close. Time to move on to next week's game and correct the mistakes and try to get healthy on D.

Break the season down into 4 quarters.

1st 4-0
2nd 1-2

Let's finish out 2-2 and move on, we can go into the bye 7-2, we just have to play smart football.
 8 years ago '09        #634
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Stupendamatic said:
Cards played a good game and they deserved to win that. For those blaming the game on Eli, the blame goes all around. The last pick was on Eli but the tipped pass wasn't and neither was the first one (great play). We had penalties that k!lled us, that Bradshaw fumble, drops, botched punt. We didn't get much on ST either, blame goes all around. Even the coaching, it became a pattern run, run, pass, run, run, pass.

Thankfully it's only October and we are still in 1st place in the division so it's not panic mode for sure, not even close. Time to move on to next week's game and correct the mistakes and try to get healthy on D.

Break the season down into 4 quarters.

1st 4-0
2nd 1-2

Let's finish out 2-2 and move on, we can go into the bye 7-2, we just have to play smart football.


yeah my main point is arguing against those idiots trying to blame the game on feagles
 8 years ago '09        #635
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 The Blueprint² said:
good thing you cant put it up this week
man i cant wait til i can rock the feagletar again
 10-25-2009, 11:54 PM         #636
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Cards played a good game and they deserved to win that. For those blaming the game on Eli, the blame goes all around. The last pick was on Eli but the tipped pass wasn't and neither was the first one (great play). We had penalties that k!lled us, that Bradshaw fumble, drops, botched punt. We didn't get much on ST either, blame goes all around. Even the coaching, it became a pattern run, run, pass, run, run, pass.

Thankfully it's only October and we are still in 1st place in the division so it's not panic mode for sure, not even close. Time to move on to next week's game and correct the mistakes and try to get healthy on D.

Break the season down into 4 quarters.

1st 4-0
2nd 1-2

Let's finish out 2-2 and move on, we can go into the bye 7-2, we just have to play smart football.
great post....

we will bounce back
 8 years ago '09        #637
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i was getting pissed at chris collinsworth mcconaughey talkin about "omaha". like omaha hasnt meant the same thing in our offense since 2004. if it really took other teams until tonight to realize what omaha meant then we are dealing with a f**kin retarded league.
 8 years ago '07        #638
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 DallasTexas said:
f**k YOU NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

2 losses in a row so now you fans can stfu
:dancingcool:
 10-26-2009, 12:15 AM         #639
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
i was getting pissed at chris collinsworth mcconaughey talkin about "omaha". like omaha hasnt meant the same thing in our offense since 2004. if it really took other teams until tonight to realize what omaha meant then we are dealing with a f**kin retarded league.
lol i actually miss madden now
 8 years ago '07        #640
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 slimwillie said:
so if my team loses I can't laugh at the Giants for losing especially how all the Giants fans were acting after beating a bunch of nobodies

that makes no sense, even if my team sucks I get enjoyment watchin the NFC east teams lose
i never said you can't laugh its entertaining actually i just said i rather see that happen instead of the world series :greetings10:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy