Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants [Game Thread & Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
11392 pageviews
714 comments

Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants [Game Thread & Avy Bets]

[pic - click to view]

ARIZONA AT NEW YORK

Giants want to rebound against Cardinals

In Brief

Last meeting:
Eli Manning threw three touchdowns to lead the Giants past the Cardinals, 37-29, in Week 12 of 2008.

Streaks:
The Giants have won six of the past eight meetings and have a 79-41-2 overall series advantage.

Last week:
An NFC showdown turned into a blowout as the Saints dominated the Giants, 48-27. ... The Cardinals routed the rival Seahawks, 27-3.

Keep your eye on ...

New York's pass rush: The Giants pride themselves on having one of the best and deepest defensive lines in the NFL. That unit, however, is coming off perhaps its worst game of the year against the Saints. New York was unable to get any sort of pressure on Drew Brees and the Saints quarterback had his way with a banged-up Giants secondary. A similar lack of pressure against Kurt Warner could mean a similar result.

Brandon Jacobs' patience: Despite the team's success this year, Jacobs has not had a banner season individually. Prior to last week's game against the Saints, he grew testy when asked by reporters about his lack of production and then he only got seven carries against the Saints. The Giants will need his between-the-tackles power running against the Cardinals and he must maintain his focus and confidence.

Larry Fitzgerald finding his stride: A surprisingly slow start to the season has given way to typical Fitzgerald numbers. In the last two weeks, the Pro Bowl receiver has 18 catches for 179 yards and three touchdowns. After seeing what the Saints receivers did to New York last Sunday, Fitzgerald will no doubt be itching to attack the Giants' secondary.

Did you know?

The Cardinals established a new team record by allowing just 14 rushing yards last week. ... Arizona DE Bertrand Berry has six sacks in his past three games against the Giants. ... Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw leads the league with a 6.2 yard per carry average. ... When New York DE Justin Tuck has a sack, the Giants are 15-3.

Looking for the G-Men to bounce back and take care of business, going to be a good test against a talented passing team and their defense who has been great against the run.

Who's up for a avy bet?

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-22-2009 at 07:18 PM..

714 comments for "Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants [Game Thread & Avy Bets]"

8 years ago '07        #2
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
put me down for the avy bet homie
 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM         #3
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we win this one...

cards suck on the east coast especially in the northeast

i say we win 34-21

cards o line struggles

oh and put me down for the avy bet
 8 years ago '08        #4
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
If our Oline plays good we take this game it all depends on them
 10-22-2009, 08:12 PM         #5
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody need to make an avy...

[pic - click to view]

im suggestin this

or this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NYGallday; 10-22-2009 at 08:15 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #6
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
Let the game be played first but I will have one made up
 8 years ago '07        #7
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
im glad the giants are playing another good passing offense.i wanna see what kinda adjustments sheridan gonna make.if he gonna come back with that same s**tty game plan he had with the siants i might have to replace kevin "killdrive" in my avy with his stupid a.ss.i wanna see bruce johnson in the nickel spot over dockery bum a.ss! him and Cant Cover brown was responsible for about 2/3 touchdowns i dont wanna have too wait until the second half to see nicks out there.i wanna see what sintim can do he can damn sure help the pass rush.even if he sucks in coverage bring his a.ss in on passing downs and let him rush the QB! also i wanted wilkinson in the game last week because he have speed to stick with rbs and tight ends but coughlin decides to stay with blackburn who cant cover anybody.... come on coughlin wake the f**k up!
 8 years ago '08        #8
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
im glad the giants are playing another good passing offense.i wanna see what kinda adjustments sheridan gonna make.if he gonna come back with that same s**tty game plan he had with the siants i might have to replace kevin "killdrive" in my avy with his stupid a.ss.i wanna see bruce johnson in the nickel spot over dockery bum a.ss! him and Cant Cover brown was responsible for about 2/3 touchdowns i dont wanna have too wait until the second half to see nicks out there.i wanna see what sintim can do he can damn sure help the pass rush.even if he sucks in coverage bring his a.ss in on passing downs and let him rush the QB! also i wanted wilkinson in the game last week because he have speed to stick with rbs and tight ends but coughlin decides to stay with blackburn who cant cover anybody.... come on coughlin wake the f**k up!
Eli should have a good game we have the worst Pass D in the NFL.....But the best rush D in the NFL......You might catch a break cause Q might not go
 8 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 Main Event said:
Eli should have a good game we have the worst Pass D in the NFL.....But the best rush D in the NFL......You might catch a break cause Q might not go
Anquan will play w/o a doubt.
 8 years ago '08        #10
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Anquan will play w/o a doubt.
Its all a matter of how much he plays.....We need our full squad healthy to pull this off
 8 years ago '07        #11
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Main Event said:
i dont understand that i actually think the cards have a good secondary i like both ya safetys and DRC is a good young corner
 8 years ago '08        #12
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
i dont understand that i actually think the cards have a good secondary i like both ya safetys and DRC is a good young corner
Our secondary should be way better than they are performing DRC got his head blown up and thinks hes a young prime time and has been gettin embarassed since the Super Bowl....I thought that would be our strength but turns our were nice at shuttin down the run
 8 years ago '07        #13
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Main Event said:
Our secondary should be way better than they are performing DRC got his head blown up and thinks hes a young prime time and has been gettin embarassed since the Super Bowl....I thought that would be our strength but turns our were nice at shuttin down the run
whose the other corner?
 8 years ago '08        #14
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
whose the other corner?
Bryant McFadden
 10-23-2009, 02:23 AM         #15
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
steve smith gone have a big game
 8 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 Main Event said:
Damn sounds exactly like his cousin
 8 years ago '08        #17
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 NYGallday said:
steve smith gone have a big game
Na hes gettin shut down though
 8 years ago '08        #18
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
crazy how we're still the top pass (and overall) defense even after giving up so much to brees last week.:agreement6: i expect giants to get back on track and make a statement by running all over the league's top rush D

put me down for avy bets
 8 years ago '08        #19
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #20
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 24/7foamz said:
id rather see kehl than wilkinson
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago