Tiffany Evans: "Those Nerd Bloggers Made Those Things Up About Rhianna!!!"

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
20 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM         #61
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
where did I say that? the guy you been co signing on this thread said the plan is in effect which means in 2 years everything will be set?

Motha f**ka your the one with 1000000 books on this s**t lol
I have 1000000 books about 2012? No I don't. I don't have any books about 2012. I think you might have me confused with someone else.
 10-22-2009, 08:44 PM         #62
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fine, let me change the date to 2011 or 2013... so when will this s**t take ffect jimbo, from what you researched.
 10-22-2009, 08:45 PM         #63
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignorance truly is bliss, isn't it? Must be kind of nice actually...
 10-22-2009, 08:47 PM         #64
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
share the knowledge! the s**t that we can use! where when how!!


Last edited by deLeet; 10-22-2009 at 08:48 PM..
 10-22-2009, 08:51 PM         #65
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
fine, let me change the date to 2011 or 2013... so when will this s**t take ffect jimbo, from what you researched.
Change what date to 2011 or 2013? What are you talking about?

"So when will this s**t take effect?" When will what take effect? Use your words, man...
 9 years ago '09        #66
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 deLeet said:
share the knowledge! the s**t that we can use! where when how!!
If you wanna really get down b,

[video - click to view]


Watch the 13 videos, or just watch that 1 only, you seem open to truth.
 10-22-2009, 08:54 PM         #67
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Change what date to 2011 or 2013? What are you talking about?

"So when will this s**t take effect?" When will what take effect? Use your words, man...
I got you mixed up with Imageoftruth but it was you who said the plan is in effect. SO WHEN WILL THE ENTIRE PLAN(NWO) GOES INTO EFFECT? BY 2013? 2020? IS WHAT I WAS ASKING, I"M ASKING QUESTIONS.


Last edited by deLeet; 10-22-2009 at 08:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,139 | Props total: 9871 9871
why did this thread turn into a circle jerk?
 10-22-2009, 08:56 PM         #69
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
I got you mixed up with Imageoftruth but it was you who said the plan is in effect. SO WHEN WILL THE ENTIRE PLAN GOES INTO EFFECT? BY 2013? 2020? IS WHAT I WAS ASKING, I"M ASKING QUESTIONS.
How the f**k would I know? I ain't in the Council of 13 kickin' it with the Rothschild family at one of their palaces in Europe...

You want me to give you an exact date of when the world government will be completely established and underway? lol, think about that for a second and you should probably be able to figure out why that is so stupid.
 10-22-2009, 08:56 PM         #70
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
why did this thread turn into a circle jerk?
So now people talking is called a "circle jerk." Okay, got you, just trying to keep up with the lingo. lmao.
 10-22-2009, 08:58 PM         #71
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
How the f**k would I know? I ain't in the Council of 13 kickin' it with the Rothschild family at one of their palaces in Europe...

You want me to give you an exact date of when the world government will be completely established and underway? lol, think about that for a second and you should probably be able to figure out why that is so stupid.
OK


We are already in the early stages of the New World Order, specifically the financial setup stage. It started last April at the G-20 Summit.

Next up is a treaty to be signed in November or December under the guise of "climate change" that will lay more groundwork for the world government. Obama is expected to sign it, of course.
 10-22-2009, 09:00 PM         #72
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
OK
Uhh yea, that second quote of mine is true. What's your point? We are already in the early stages of the New World Order but that doesn't mean it's complete. You do know that the United States is still a sovereign nation and that our constitution is still valid, right? You are aware of that, right?
 10-22-2009, 09:01 PM         #73
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, arguing with idiots is hella frustrating. I need to go roll up...
 10-22-2009, 09:06 PM         #74
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Damn, arguing with idiots is hella frustrating. I need to go roll up...
you should, you taking this s**t to the heart, just askin questions lol.


woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 10-22-2009, 09:10 PM         #75
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
you should, you taking this s**t to the heart, just askin questions lol.


woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have a question for you: How old are you? Serious question.
 9 years ago '09        #76
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I don't think deleet was tryna be disrespectful at all, at points just being skeptical but if you see someone opening up don't insult them, bring 'em up to where you're standing.
 10-22-2009, 09:16 PM         #77
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I don't think deleet was tryna be disrespectful at all, at points just being skeptical but if you see someone opening up don't insult them, bring 'em up to where you're standing.
Well he said "woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" to me, and although I don't speak kindergarden language I'm pretty sure that was supposed to mean "loser." So yea, thats disrespectful to me. I'm a "loser" because I know certain things. lol.
 10-22-2009, 09:21 PM         #78
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa = relax
 10-22-2009, 09:22 PM         #79
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa = relax
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. I speak English so it's hard for me to pick up on other weird languages.
 10-22-2009, 09:22 PM         #80
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Well he said "woooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" to me, and although I don't speak kindergarden language I'm pretty sure that was supposed to mean "loser." So yea, thats disrespectful to me. I'm a "loser" because I know certain things. lol.


Somebody hasnt watched bad boys 2
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy