Tiffany Evans: "Those Nerd Bloggers Made Those Things Up About Rhianna!!!"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Jimbo said:
The information of the world is at your fingertips. Take advantage of it.
i would like a better source than wikipedia

but illumanti is not real
 10-22-2009, 09:03 PM         #42
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
i would like a better source than wikipedia

but illumanti is not real
http://www.amazon.com/Behold-Pale-Horse-William-Cooper/dp/0929385225/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263397&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Facts-Fiction-Mark-Dice/dp/0967346657/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263302&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Larry-Burkett/dp/1595540016/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263302&sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Cult-that-Hijacked-World/dp/1439211485/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263302&sr=8-3
http://www.amazon.com/Founding-Fathers-Secret-Societies-Rosicrucians/dp/1594770875/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263302&sr=8-4
http://www.amazon.com/Proof-Illuminati-Seth-Payson/dp/1931468141/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263302&sr=8-6
And the list goes on and on and on and on and on...

If you truly want to learn about something then GO f**kING LEARN ABOUT IT! Stop being lazy.
 8 years ago '09        #43
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Jimbo said:

You sound like my Dad when I told him about the Bilderberg Group. He acted like I completely made it up and it was fake simply because HE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT. That is like the definition of ignorant. And he is a 57 year old man, lol.
listen schizo, you spend 1000's of posts on this board talking out your arse about groups like the illuminati, claiming rap artists are members and so and so are a.ssociates.......you know nothing factual about the illuminati, yet you spend so much time saying what their plans are

you follow these youtube scholars and these cooper clones and these jones sheeps, why dont you pick up a book and educate yourself with some real knowledge instead of filling your head with bulls**t stories and scenarios
 10-22-2009, 09:07 PM         #44
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
listen schizo, you spend 1000's of posts on this board talking out your arse about groups like the illuminati, claiming rap artists are members and so and so are a.ssociates.......you know nothing factual about the illuminati, yet you spend so much time saying what their plans are

you follow these youtube scholars and these cooper clones and these jones sheeps, why dont you pick up a book and educate yourself with some real knowledge instead of filling your head with bulls**t stories and scenarios
I never said rap artists are "members of the illuminati." LMAO.

I have many books that I have read, and I am still reading books. The book I am currently reading is The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, Political, and Economic Decline of The United States of America by John Coleman. You should check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Tavistock-Institute-Human-Relations-Spiritual/dp/B000MQPTMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256263649&sr=8-1
 8 years ago '09        #45
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Jimbo said:
EVERY move? lol, s**t I wish. The rabbit hole is so f**king deep I've probably barely scratched the surface......
Don't argue with illiterate apes. It's as useless as the person is.

People lash out at things they don't understand and much rather try and reject something will all their heart that threatens to change the way they see the world, as limited as they view is.
 10-22-2009, 09:09 PM         #46
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
listen schizo
lol @ you starting your sentence with "listen." You sound just like Obama.

That is exactly how Obama talks when someone is questioning him or challenging him. He always starts off by saying "Listen!" or "Now listen..." as if he is totally putting the person in their place because he is the all-knowing authority on everything. lol
 8 years ago '09        #47
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Man what do you expect from a hiphop forum, this aint exactly a higher knowledge type website and that's okay.

All people are doing are placing themselves in the scared and ignorant human stereotype.

Great writers and philosophers have described people like them for centuries, and it basically can be summarized that they won't learn, can't learn, and are so stuck in a simplistic pattern of thinking that it overrides all truths and all outside influence to widen their perspective.
 10-22-2009, 09:15 PM         #48
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Man what do you expect from a hiphop forum, this aint exactly a higher knowledge type website and that's okay.

All people are doing are placing themselves in the scared and ignorant human stereotype.

Great writers and philosophers have described people like them for centuries, and it basically can be summarized that they won't learn, can't learn, and are so stuck in a simplistic pattern of thinking that it overrides all truths and all outside influence to widen their perspective.
Sometimes you gotta throw all this s**t out in places where it usually isn't. The kids in these types of forums obviously ain't looking for the information about the "truth" of things, so how would they find it unless it comes to them? Most of the people who already understand all this s**t are the ones searching for it, but that doesn't help these people in here.
 8 years ago '09        #49
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
I knew from a long time ago the majority of people were completely tangled in the matrix-like system we call earth.

It just a minor annoyance when you see these poorly articulated and increasingly misguided people come out from all corners and try to a.ssure themselves the world is free from tyranny and manipulation. Even if they know "evil" exists, you have people on these forums who blame it on the "white" person, and then personify evil as opposed to confront it directly. Evil has no ethnicity I'm sorry to reveal, if you think so then you haven't read enough on the historical War Generals of all nationalities and what they do/did to their enemies. It goes to show you the infinite ways we have been confused, divided and conquered.

The answers are in their face but they side with common opinion as opposed to common sense. World wars, economic crashes, disease outbreaks. People view them as isolated incidents when in reality they are so interconnected that your very existence (or lack thereof) depends on them.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-22-2009 at 09:27 PM..
 10-22-2009, 09:21 PM         #50
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I knew from a long time ago the majority of people were completely tangled in the matrix like system we call earth and society.

It just a minor annoyance when you see these poorly articulated and increasingly misguided people come out from all corners and try to a.ssure themselves the world is free from tyranny and manipulation.

The answers are in their face but they side with common opinion as opposed to common sense. World wars, economic crashes, disease outbreaks. People view them as isolated incidents when in reality they are so interconnected that your very existence (or lack thereof) depends on it.
Yup. Exactly.
 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM         #51
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when will this New World Order starts? will someone tell us so i can build a bunker ASAP. Its been centuries right?

Last edited by deLeet; 10-22-2009 at 09:25 PM..
 10-22-2009, 09:25 PM         #52
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course they did. it was prolly jimbo writing the blog
 10-22-2009, 09:29 PM         #53
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
So when will this New World Order starts? will someone tell us so i can build a bunker ASAP. Its been centuries right?
We are already in the early stages of the New World Order, specifically the financial setup stage. It started last April at the G-20 Summit.

Next up is a treaty to be signed in November or December under the guise of "climate change" that will lay more groundwork for the world government. Obama is expected to sign it, of course.
 8 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
We are already in the early stages of the New World Order, specifically the financial setup stage. It started last April at the G-20 Summit.

Next up is a treaty to be signed in November or December under the guise of "climate change" that will lay more groundwork for the world government. Obama is expected to sign it, of course.
NATO, EU, NAFTA all of these were building blocks.
 8 years ago '07        #55
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Jimbo said:

And the list goes on and on and on and on and on...

If you truly want to learn about something then GO f**kING LEARN ABOUT IT! Stop being lazy.
how am i being lazy because i dont want to learn about the "illumanti" i dont believe in it

just because some authors wrote books on a group they believe exists means nothing

were they actual members

its all speculation

and if tiffany evans did say what she said why is she still in the buisness
 10-22-2009, 09:34 PM         #56
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:

So by 2012 were all slaves or dead? THE ENTIRE WORLD?? : O

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, stack that money yall... its about to go downnn

I'm moving to............... hopefully the Philippine islands is illuminati free.

Last edited by deLeet; 10-22-2009 at 09:38 PM..
 10-22-2009, 09:37 PM         #57
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
how am i being lazy because i dont want to learn about the "illumanti" i dont believe in it

just because some authors wrote books on a group they believe exists means nothing

were they actual members

its all speculation

lol, why don't you read the books? Then you will realize that it is real. You just don't know about it, that is why you don't think it exists. People shouldn't speak on things that they have no knowledge of.
 8 years ago '09        #58
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 timdog said:

were they actual members

its all speculation

You're like the poster boy for what's wrong with human beings and why we are so vulnerable and dependent on the system. I mean this with all due respect, don't have kids cause you're gonna be responsible for misleading atleast 1 more soul on this earth with that backwards and astoundingly ignorant bulls**t.
 10-22-2009, 09:39 PM         #59
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
So by 2012 were all slaves or dead? THE ENTIRE WORLD?? : O

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, stack that money yall... its about to go downnn

I'm moving to............... hopefully the Philippine islands is illuminati free.
You think the world is going to end in 2012, but I'M the crazy one? lol, go figure....
 10-22-2009, 09:42 PM         #60
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You think the world is going to end in 2012, but I'M the crazy one? lol, go figure....
where did I say that? the guy you been co signing on this thread said the plan is in effect which means in 2 years everything will be set?

Motha f**ka your the one with 1000000 books on this s**t lol
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy