Tiffany Evans: "Those Nerd Bloggers Made Those Things Up About Rhianna!!!"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM         #21
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
u saw that "Angels and Demons" n*ggaz??

Illiminati dont exist
Don't tell me you're quoting a Hollywood movie as some sort of evidence or proof? C'mon now lol...
 10-22-2009, 08:33 PM         #22
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
now can we put the illumanti s**t to sleep
lol, this guy thinks the Illuminati doesn't exist simply because there was a "Tiffany Evans Hoax."

Haha, go read a book or two and learn about the Illuminati dumbass, it's a real thing. It was officially started in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
 10-22-2009, 08:34 PM         #23
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Worst cover up of all time.

That post was intricately written, she can't pass it off on "nerd bloggers" who aint checking for her.

s**t was straight from her mouth and these mothafukkas got her eating her words in under an hour.
Yup, some people even saw her post it live on her Twitter account.

She's obviously going back on her story now, for obvious reasons.

And even if she really never said that it doesn't change the truth about these things, she is just one girl.
 8 years ago '07        #24
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
 ImageOfTruth said:
Worst cover up of all time.

That post was intricately written, she can't pass it off on "nerd bloggers" who aint checking for her.

s**t was straight from her mouth and these mothafukkas got her eating her words in under an hour.
but we dont know that they were from her mouth though. Anyone can type words and say its from someone else. Celebrity Twitter accounts have been hacked before...
 8 years ago '09        #25
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 Jimbo said:
lol @ youtube.

I have like over 100 books in my collection,
100 books my arse......n*gga you live in section 8 with a tin foil hat on your fuccing head........you are a paranoid little man who fears the world but doesn't have enough heart to k!ll yourself
 8 years ago '07        #26
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15076 15076
 Jimbo said:
lol, this guy thinks the Illuminati doesn't exist simply because there was a "Tiffany Evans Hoax."

Haha, go read a book or two and learn about the Illuminati dumbass, it's a real thing. It was officially started in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt:

well explain to me about the "illumanti"

i mean what have the peope in the "illumanti" have done
 10-22-2009, 08:38 PM         #27
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
100 books my arse......n*gga you live in section 8 with a tin foil hat on your fuccing head........you are a paranoid little man who fears the world but doesn't have enough heart to k!ll yourself
 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM         #28
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
No, I live in the 3 bedroom house that I now rent by myself. Nice try with the a.ssumptions though. Why don't you just ask instead of a.ssuming?
 8 years ago '09        #29
space
space
 Jimbo said:

Jacc Blacc said:
why is it that 98% of posters who speak on the illuminati on boxden get their info from blogs, youtube, or edited wikipedia pages???
even IF illuminati existed, what type of super secret society gets exposed on youtube.....a bunch of outcasts on a hiphop messageboard some how knows every move of a wealthy secret society

doubt it
 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM         #30
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
well explain to me about the "illumanti"

i mean what have the peope in the "illumanti" have done
The information of the world is at your fingertips. Take advantage of it.
 10-22-2009, 08:42 PM         #31
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
even IF illuminati existed, what type of super secret society gets exposed on youtube.....a bunch of outcasts on a hiphop messageboard some how knows every move of a wealthy secret society

doubt it
You think information about the Illuminati started to be revealed after Youtube was created? Think man, use your brain. The Illuminati has been around for centuries, the fact that information about them is now on Youtube is irrelevant and doesn't change anything.
 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM         #32
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
knows every move of a wealthy secret society

doubt it
EVERY move? lol, s**t I wish. The rabbit hole is so f**king deep I've probably barely scratched the surface......
 8 years ago '09        #33
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Why don't you just ask instead of a.ssuming?
the irony with this statement and all your threads on illuminati you scared little man
 8 years ago '07        #34
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,399 | Props total: 21545 21545
 Jacc Blacc said:
well damn
 10-22-2009, 08:44 PM         #35
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the irony with this statement and all your threads on illuminati you scared little man
Why are you calling me little? I'm 5'11". And why are you calling me scared? I'm scared? lol, of what?
 8 years ago '09        #36
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Why are you calling me little? I'm 5'11". And why are you calling me scared? I'm scared? lol, of what?
your scared of the world you little fraggle rock faced schizo, you are scared of things you know....which isnt much and your fear thing you dont know anything about

so what are the illuminati's plans this weekend???

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 10-22-2009 at 08:48 PM..
 10-22-2009, 08:49 PM         #37
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
your scared of the world, you are scared of things you know....which isnt much and your fear thing you dont know anything about

You just said I don't know much (which is true) and then you ask me what the Illuminati's plans are this weekend? lol, how the f**k would I know? I'm just 1 man trying to learn as much as I can while I am here on this planet, that's all.
 10-22-2009, 08:50 PM         #38
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
your scared of the world you little fraggle rock faced schizo, you are scared of things you know....which isnt much and your fear thing you dont know anything about

lol, I see you edited your original response to add in "little fraggle rock faced schizo."

Wow, it's like I'm talking to kindergardners on here. Sad as f**k.
 8 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Wow, it's like I'm talking to kindergardners on here. Sad as f**k.

you camp out in threads and speak on imaginary groups and your calling someone sad

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 206
User Name Posts
Jimbo 55
Get it Right 13
Michael_Moore 7
rawproduct03 5
ra1n 4
ima80baby 4
ImageOfTruth 4
iice 4

how the fucc do you have more posts then everyone by ten folds??? your obsession with illuminati and masonary is sick at best
 10-22-2009, 08:54 PM         #40
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you camp out in threads and speak on imaginary groups and your calling someone sad

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 206
User Name Posts
Jimbo 55
Get it Right 13
Michael_Moore 7
rawproduct03 5
ra1n 4
ima80baby 4
ImageOfTruth 4
iice 4

how the fucc do you have more posts then everyone by ten folds??? your obsession with illuminati and masonary is sick at best
Imaginary groups? The freemasons are imaginary? There's like over 2 million members now and several Masonic lodges in my city alone.

You sound like my Dad when I told him about the Bilderberg Group. He acted like I completely made it up and it was fake simply because HE HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT. That is like the definition of ignorant. And he is a 57 year old man, lol.

You obviously don't know s**t about the illuminati, so for some reason you come to the conclusion that it isn't real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy