weight training vs p90x & insanity

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
7274 pageviews
25 comments

Protoolz 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
weight training vs p90x & insanity

wt up family i wanted to know do you guys think that p90x & insanity is taking over weight training & jogging/in house workout/gym/jogging @the local park,what do you think & what are you doing!

25 comments for "weight training vs p90x & insanity"

10-22-2009, 02:59 PM         #2
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe everyone should do p90.. unless you are seriously tryna bulk up.... Ive seen more gains in the few months ive done it than I have working out since highschool.... reason being you can still get good gains off p90 without having to keep a strict diet like u would doing normal weight training. I am on my last week of p90 and I am doing the weight workouts only and not even following a good diet and I have seen strength/size and toning gains everywhere.. Im gunna hit regular weights for a month when Im done and then do a full p90 with a proper diet and I should b ripped as f**k!
 8 years ago '04        #3
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
i really dont think u can compare the two..p90x is a cardio based system..like dude said above me, but its not like ur gonna get huge off it, ur not liftin heavy weights, never more than ur own body weight..IMO getting 'huge' is out of style anyway..fit/cut is the move these days

if anything, gain ur weight, get big first, then do p90x or insanity to cut it all up
 8 years ago '04        #4
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
By taking over you mean people who are just getting into fitness, wanting some quick-fix, gimmicky, high-school musical program?

Nothing will ever replace basketball, heavy compound lifts, yoga, and walking in my book.
 8 years ago '05        #5
Protoolz  OP
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
 enetblazin4eva said:
By taking over you mean people who are just getting into fitness, wanting some quick-fix, gimmicky, high-school musical program?

Nothing will ever replace basketball, heavy compound lifts, yoga, and walking in my book.
i respect that,shawn t is more fit than tony h,but maybe the ole school is the way to go still!!!
 8 years ago '04        #6
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy a.ss weight."

Pick up a weight and start lifting. The rest is fluff for lazy a.ss females who want to sit at home and watch videos to get into shape the easy way. If you want to get in shape and STAY that way, go to the gym, pick up a bar and start lifting.

I'm sure P90x works, but so does running wind sprints at your local track until you puke. The latter is free :D
 8 years ago '04        #7
space
space
& @ mastakillah21

Protoolz said:
i respect that,shawn t is more fit than tony h,but maybe the ole school is the way to go still!!!
:ernaehrung004:

I don't get the Shawn T & Tony H reference. And I'm not being ignit about 'ole school' methods.

TheMagicMan said:
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy a.ss weight."

Pick up a weight and start lifting. The rest is fluff for lazy a.ss females who want to sit at home and watch videos to get into shape the easy way. If you want to get in shape and STAY that way, go to the gym, pick up a bar and start lifting.

I'm sure P90x works, but so does running wind sprints at your local track until you puke. The latter is free :D
That's ironic that I see females doing squats, deads, lunges and dudes doing the fluff work.

It's not that p90x doesn't work it's just exercise = good.

Last edited by enetblazin4eva; 10-22-2009 at 05:14 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #8
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 enetblazin4eva said:
That's ironic that I see females doing squats, deads, lunges and dudes doing the fluff work.
:laughing9:

it's so true I lift more weights than most the guys I know and I'm not even cut up
 8 years ago '04        #9
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 enetblazin4eva said:
Lazy a.ss Females applies to lazy a.ss women AND lazy a.ss men , most dudes these days act like little girls anyways when it comes to working out.

Bottom line is, get in the gym and lift weights, man or woman, doesn't matter.
 10-23-2009, 10:08 AM         #10
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:

so is p90 all u need is the juke box lol
 8 years ago '04        #11
space
space
depends what ur goals are..if its to get big, p90x isnt going to get u big (with the diet they provide for you)..will it get u cut? f**k yea it will
 10-26-2009, 05:43 AM         #12
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im doing both (insanity + weight training) and im still in high school. what nowwwww b**chesssss.
 8 years ago '07        #13
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 enetblazin4eva said:

Does Yoga make you lose weight??

I was thinking of doing it but worried I'd lose weight from it..

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 10-26-2009 at 05:49 AM..
 10-26-2009, 05:55 AM         #14
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:

theres basketball and yoga in p90x too.
 8 years ago '08        #15
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
can someone give me some info on P90? never heard of this before....
 10-26-2009, 01:43 PM         #16
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hit up google u lazy fuk hahah
 8 years ago '08        #17
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 mastakillah21 said:
^ hit up google u lazy fuk hahah
i did but the only thing that came up was the p90 gun(forgot to add the x)....but yeah you right
 10-26-2009, 03:12 PM         #18
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
can someone give me some info on P90? never heard of this before....
p90x = power 90 extreme

90 days of working out ...hence your username. simple s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

theres different variations of yoga..some are just calm stretches where u wont burn a lot of calories..on the other hand, there are intense stretches that u hold where u will burn a crazy amount of calories and sweat ur a.ss off (the temp is usually turned up in yoga classes too)..yoga x in the p90x program is one of the hardest workouts
 8 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:

Comes down mainly to your nutrition and how long you are holding your poses for. I can do two minutes per pose now and haven't noticed any weight lost other than lowering body fat percentage with all the other activity I do because my diet is on point.

Jathesan said:
theres basketball and yoga in p90x too.
Thanks, for nothing...........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy