Lil Wayne Will spend 1 year in Jail/ Is It The End Of Cash Money and Drake?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2009, 02:28 PM         #221
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the drug/gun bust in Arizona....trial is set for March of 2010...they found cocaine, exstacy, marijuana, and a gun on his bus...

New York attorney Scott Leemon, who has represented Jim Jones and 50 Cent in the past, has addressed Lil Wayne's guilty plea to felony gun possession and detailed why the rapper's year behind bars may have been the best choice.

According to Leemon, Wayne got off easy due his 2007 gun case having taken place in New York where the laws are typically more strict than other regions.

Had the rapper not struck a deal with prosecutors, he could have been looking at a mandatory minimum of three and a half years in prison if he was found guilty by trial. It's worth noting that the minimum sentence was raised in 2006 after the New York Legislature passed a bill that increased the mark at the behest of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. "Basically, the old law required someone to have a loaded weapon and intend to use it [before] the mandatory minimum would kick in," Leemon said in an interview. "And basically, what they did is they took that out of the law. So the mere possession of a loaded weapon in New York State is a felony. That's why you should not have a gun in New York." (MTV)

Wayne's plea was confirmed Thursday (October 22) morning.

Lil Wayne has pleaded guilty to attempted weapon possession, and expects to receive a one-year jail sentence. He previously had pleaded not guilty to illegal gun possession charges that carried at least 3 1/2 years in prison upon conviction. His trial had been due to start Jan. 20. (Associated Press)

Lil Wayne reportedly hired a former FBI geneticist to help him in his New York felony gun case and prove his innocence over the summer.

Lil Wayne is hoping Bruce Budowle will get him off the hook for the .40-caliber semiautomatic cops grabbed from his tour bus near Columbus Circle two years ago.Wayne has hired him in hopes of challenging the DNA test that matched him to cells swabbed off the gun. Budowle is set to argue that, with too few cells to test conventionally, Manhattan prosecutors relied instead on a problematic test called low copy number typing, according to court papers. (The New York Post)

Rappers like Juelz Santana and Jim Jones resorted to Twitter to give their reactions to Wayne's plea.

"Thts crazy lil Wayne gets a year for a hand pistol and ti gets the same tome for having army issued rifles wit silencers U tell me wtf," Jones wrote Thursday afternoon via Twitter. (Jim Jones' Twitter)
 10-23-2009, 02:29 PM         #222
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool: :applause:
 8 years ago '08        #223
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17220 17220
Damn this dude was acting like he couldn't be touched and lived in his own world, well reality sure got to him about having that unrealistic mindset.

Last edited by The N; 10-23-2009 at 02:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #224
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Stop making these stupid Lil Wayne threads. I come in here and the whole page is full of Wayne threads.

How long before wayne get a.ssulted and slashed?
How would we know? If I was going to predict the future I would rather predict the lottery.

Lungs said:
Serious question: do you think Weezy's going to get r*ped in jail (no homo)?
How would we know? Why would I even think about rapping Lil Wayne? dude looks like a gremlin and how is this a serious question? Seriously?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #225
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
I THINK WAYNE KNEW THIS WAS COMING, THIS IS WHY HE WANTED TO EstabLISH YOUNG MONEY AND DELAY HIS ALBUM. HE'S GONNA MAKE PAPER REGARDLESS, AND DRAKE'S ALBUM IS GONNA DROP AROUND THE SAME TIME HE GOES IN. THAT n*gga GONNA GET PRAISED IN JAIL, AND IF ANYONE DOES DECIDE TO f**k WITH HIM, HE'LL BE SENT TO THE BOX AS HE READS HIS FAN MAIL ALL DAY LONG AND ENJOYS nekkid PICS FROM FANS.

10-23-2009, 02:41 PM         #226
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-23-2009, 02:45 PM         #227
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:

Haha and the other dude mentioned Tupac.

Tupac had a broom pushed up his a.ss while he was in NY state jail as a celebrity. Google that.

true story "that 3 to 9 f**ked you up for real doe"
 11-27-2009, 05:18 PM         #228
TurreekK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Drake is going to save Cash Money.. Seriously, this dude will top.. even overtake the success of Lil Wayne!
 8 years ago '04        #229
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 11228 11228
 murdamurda said:
Yeah Im laughing at you thinking he's safe in NY.

NY n*ggas hate NY n*ggas.

NY def dont got love for wayne. whos gonna protect him, murdered inc?

Baby already on the phone w/ Irv Gotti trying to get Wayne protection in jail.

Haha at you thinking he's not getting touched Day 1
protective custody, moron.

he won't spend an hour in general population because he is a celebrity. he doesn't even have a say in the matter.
 11-27-2009, 08:25 PM         #230
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
f**k Wayne
''Stop, hating on a n*gga
Dat is a weak emotion, da lady of a n*gga''
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy