Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 07:01 PM         #161
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The illuminati purposefully had everyone murdered who dabbled in the occult. The illuminati wanted a monopoly on occult s**t, and they pretty much have it now. What do you think all those witch-trials were about? Why do you think the public today is conditioned to believe that witchery and paranormal things are fake? Cuz that's what they WANT you to believe while they hold onto the hidden knowledge of the ages. That's what OCCULT means, it means hidden, hidden knowledge. Occult doesn't mean Satan, it doesn't mean the Devil, it means HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE.
Ok, I believe the hidden knowledge theme, but why should I care about their hidden knowledge? I don't care, I don't give a f**k if I have to sleep on the sidewalk for the rest or my life or someone hires a hitman to come and k!ll me.

Their holding knowledge back for what? I don't give a f**k I could care less if witches and monsters actually existed.

These dudse are lame, I rather live my life as a poor criminal instead a boring rich man "holding back knowledge." I'll rather drink beer and smoke weed all day than deal with with politics. I could give a f**k what happens to everyone on this planet, I don't give a f**k about no-one, let me be the number in the crowd, these people can't take nothing away from me because I never gave in from the start, we don't have the same dreams and goals, y'all give in, y'all want to climb the ladder, but you'll be more happy not giving a f**k.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-22-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 10-22-2009, 07:03 PM         #162
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Ok, I believe the hidden knowledge theme, but why should I care about their hidden knowledge? I don't care, I don't give a f**k if I have to sleep on the sidewalk for the rest or my life or someone hires a hitman to come and k!ll me.

Their holding knowledge back for what? I don't give a f**k I could care less if witches and monsters actually existed.

These dudse are lame, I rather live my life as a poor criminal instead a boring rich man "holding back knowledge." I'll rather drink beer and smoke weed all day than deal with with politics. I could give a f**k what happens to everyone on this planet, I don't give a f**k about no-one, let me be the number in the crowd, these people can't take nothing away from me because I never gave in from the start, we don't have the same dreams and goals, y'all give in, y'all want to climb the ladder, but you'll be more happy not giving a f**k.
And that is why you are who you are and are not the Rothschilds. You and I are just peasants to them. They are on some totally different s**t, s**t we can barely comprehend.
 8 years ago '07        #163
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
jimbo spewing s**t again
 10-22-2009, 07:08 PM         #164
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lady Gaga Baphomet hairdo:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 07:09 PM         #165
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
And that is why you are who you are and are not the Rothschilds. You and I are just peasants to them. They are on some totally different s**t, s**t we can barely comprehend.
Good for them, I'm going to go f**k five b**ches tonight while they join each other around a table to discuss ways to keep us down in a s**t hole.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-22-2009 at 07:10 PM..
 10-22-2009, 07:12 PM         #166
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 07:13 PM         #167
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen to the lyrics of this song: (the symbolism is obvious)

[spoiler - click to view]

10-22-2009, 07:17 PM         #168
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude what's the f**king point? Even if all of this s**t is real, what's the f**king point?
 10-22-2009, 07:17 PM         #169
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who don't know, Dr. Dre is supposedly also heavily involved with all of this s**t. He is close to Jimmy Iovine who is said to be on the Council of 13.
 10-22-2009, 07:18 PM         #170
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Dude what's the f**king point? Even if all of this s**t is real, what's the f**king point?
If you still don't even understand the "point" of people waking up to the truth of all this s**t then just go away lol, go smoke your blunts and f**k your b**ches man........
 8 years ago '05        #171
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Not suprised at all, most of these n*ggas are devil worshipers. Some of the s**t they say in the lyrics are just unacceptable especially for people who were raised to worship GOD.

I think the easiest way to show n*ggas who are devil worshipers are these fake a.ss scientologist n*ggas.(Will Smith,Tom Cruise etc..
 10-22-2009, 07:22 PM         #172
ScrillaBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's cute n all, but judging from her jesus rant im gonna a.ssume smashing is not an option...:(
 8 years ago '07        #173
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30350 30350
 Jimbo said:
You can usually tell who the most ignorant people are by the way they constantly laugh and things they don't understand and then even take it a step further to belittle people and call them names. It's sad, really. It has a lot to do with something called EGO. It is the average human being's main problem these days, especially Americans.
Wait a minute...

YOU are the one who belittles people and calls them names all the time! Everytime I see you post, you're calling someone 'stupid', 'ignorant', 'f**got'. That's all you ever do.
 10-22-2009, 07:31 PM         #174
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
If you still don't even understand the "point" of people waking up to the truth of all this s**t then just go away lol, go smoke your blunts and f**k your b**ches man........
That's the problem and difference between me and you, you care about other people, you want to warn them about what is being hidden for them, I'm not the same person, I could care less about what happens to the next man, f**k everybody.

What the f**k is the truth? There is no f**king truth, you care too much about this planet you were put on, you waste you life warning people about something they couldn't change if they were aware of it, so what's the point of waking up? People need to wake up and realize the f**king church is walking off with their money they could have used to pay their light-bill.

You know all of this information, but what has this done for you (seriously I want you to answer that question)? You still live in a s**t hole, what's the point, you better start living your life while you still got it, get off this s**t.
 10-22-2009, 07:36 PM         #175
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just live your life ehhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

steady chasing that paperrrr ehhhhh ehhhhh

Last edited by NYGallday; 10-22-2009 at 07:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #176
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 610 610
after watchin lady gaga on mtv awards u gotta b blind not 2 c whats goin on...im not sure bout jay-z and beyonce but if u listen 2 some of the rock and rap it is stal raight up evil well the majotiry of it is and yes i do think it is used 2 get the easily influnced 2 follow a dark path... i mean come on lady gaga is like the princess of darkness lol
 10-22-2009, 07:38 PM         #177
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Wait a minute...

YOU are the one who belittles people and calls them names all the time! Everytime I see you post, you're calling someone 'stupid', 'ignorant', 'f**got'. That's all you ever do.
"Stupid" and "Ignorant" aren't "names."

"f**got" definitely falls under the category of "name-calling," so if I ever said that then that is my bad and I was in the wrong.
 10-22-2009, 07:39 PM         #178
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
something they couldn't change if they were aware of it
Wrong.
 10-22-2009, 07:47 PM         #179
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Not suprised at all, most of these n*ggas are devil worshipers. Some of the s**t they say in the lyrics are just unacceptable especially for people who were raised to worship GOD.

I think the easiest way to show n*ggas who are devil worshipers are these fake a.ss scientologist n*ggas.(Will Smith,Tom Cruise etc..
anything ur raised to worship is no value if u never seeked the truth on ur on
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-22-2009, 07:47 PM         #180
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Wrong.
You're aware of it, right? What have you done? What kind of change have you made? Do you have a life man? I thought listening to Joe Budden was depressing, but I'm sure nobody wants to be around you if you actually talk about Lady Gaga and your Illuminati theories offline.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now