Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 06:37 PM         #141
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Beyonce's music video "Sweet Dreams" is FILLED with symbolism.

Beyonce levitates above her bed, which is a way of showing possession. Then a dove flies up above her body which represents her spirit leaving her body. Then she appears wearing all black, suggesting she's now possessed and it's all a "beautiful nightmare" to her. People say the song is about love but there is no man in the video hugging on her or any of that typical s**t. It's because she is probably talking about Lucifer, just listen to the damn lyrics.

A "pale white horse" also runs across the background at the beginning. And she even looks like she's going through "Disturbia" when they first show her wearing black after levitating from her bed.

Sweet Dreams lyrics
Songwriters: Butler, Richard Preston J; Jonsin, Jim; Knowles, Beyonce; Scheffer, James; Wilkins, Wayne;

Turn the lights on

Every night I rush to my bed
With hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you
When I close my eyes I'm going out of my head
Lost in a fairytale, can you hold my hands and be my guide?

Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)

My guilty pleasure, I ain't going no where
Baby long as you're here I'll be floating on air
'Cause you're my

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
(Turn the lights on)

I mention you when I say my prayers
I wrap you around all of my thoughts
Boy you're my temporary high

I wish that when I wake up you're there
To wrap your arms around me for real
And tell me you'll stay by side

Clouds filled with stars cover the skies
And I hope it rains, you're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this?

(Turn the lights on)

(Turn the lights on)

'Cause you're my

(Turn the lights on)

Tattoo your name across my heart so it will remain
Not even death can make us part
What kind of dream is this?

(Turn the lights on)

(Turn the lights on)

'Cause you're my

(Turn the lights on)
 10-22-2009, 06:38 PM         #142
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A comet needs to come and wipe this planet out.
 10-22-2009, 06:40 PM         #143
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

10-22-2009, 06:40 PM         #144
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

10-22-2009, 06:43 PM         #145
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least I'm getting propped left and right for the information I've presented here. And no, I could give a f**k less about "props" and "reputation" on this board, but it just shows me that at least some of you are awake or at least open minded enough to not be stuck inside of some ignorant bubble that has been created around you.
 8 years ago '04        #146
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2200 2200
 Get it Right said:
A comet needs to come and wipe this planet out.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 8 years ago '06        #147
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Oh s**t.. Yea I seen the pale white horse in the video just now too when dude mentioned it. I never noticed that before in the video. And I'm christian and have some knowledge on the bible and the signs. But the average person wouldnt know what that symbolizes. That song is tuff though. I guess you guys are sayin she is talkin about her love for satan, but for me and many others... I don't make it out as to be that type of message. I guess these people are really showing their loyalty and are basically singin prayers for their own reason while we take it as some type of love song.

This s**t is funny to me though at the same time. I mean, if its really true, then that's f**ked up for them. At the end, they will see it ain't worth it. And I hope people cant think for themselves and not believe EVERYTHING they see online.

Beyonce, baby, what you doin?! lol

Last edited by Da Realness; 10-22-2009 at 06:49 PM..
 10-22-2009, 06:46 PM         #148
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Oh s**t.. Yea I seen the pale white horse. I never noticed that before in the video.
There's all kinds of symbolism like that in these artist's videos that most people never pick up on. It's subliminal.
 10-22-2009, 06:46 PM         #149
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These people probably still believe-in witches, y'all might as well go back in time and live back when they was getting hanged.
 10-22-2009, 06:47 PM         #150
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who don't know, the "Pale White Horse" is one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. Now why would Beyonce have a pale white horse running through the background of her video which sounds like she's singing about Lucifer? Hmmmmm.......
 10-22-2009, 06:49 PM         #151
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
These people probably still believe-in witches, y'all might as well go back in time and live back when they was getting hanged.
The illuminati purposefully had everyone murdered who dabbled in the occult. The illuminati wanted a monopoly on occult s**t, and they pretty much have it now. What do you think all those witch-trials were about? Why do you think the public today is conditioned to believe that witchery and paranormal things are fake? Cuz that's what they WANT you to believe while they hold onto the hidden knowledge of the ages. That's what OCCULT means, it means hidden, hidden knowledge. Occult doesn't mean Satan, it doesn't mean the Devil, it means HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE.

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-22-2009 at 06:50 PM..
 10-22-2009, 06:49 PM         #152
non-fiction 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Who said it's just hip hop that the Illuminati has their puppets target? This s**t is industry wide. It's just that since I don't follow the artist in other genres that closely I can't really speak on them, but I'm positive it goes on there too. But since I come to this site damn near everyday, I see and hear things.

I'm sure Jay has more influence than you're giving him credit for. People worship these rappers and other artists. If these rappers would spend more time rapping about fixing communities, staying off drugs and not committing crimes, then maybe we'd be able to compare the music before and after effects and you'd be able to see that people do take these rappers seriously. Their rhymes are like noise pollution, people tend to absorb that s**t after they keep hearing it over and over again. Case in point, 9/11 with the "terrorists" bulls**t.

He's rapped against the Illuminati and their puppets.

Album: The Eminem Show
Song: Say Goodbye To Hollywood

The whole song is denouncing the lifestyle, especially the 3rd verse, but I'll just post a little of the lyrics.

Album: Encore
Song: Mosh

Album: 8 Mile OST
Song: Rap Game (Chorus)

Album: Relapse (Bonus Tracks)
Songs: My Darling, Careful What You Wish For

Too much going on in both these songs to ignore.

My Darling Chorus

Careful What You Wish For

How can he support something he speaks out so often against?

[pic - click to view]

Whos sayin da boy Eminem is in da Illumaniti?? I said" if any hiphop artist is in this thing called da illumaniti its Eminem" which i dont evn believe he is or not, ur clearly a EM stan if you go through the trouble to post those quotes/lyrics like anyone gives a fuc'k -people lie fam! the internet's a lie fam! Em lies!!, Jiggaa Lies!!! All your proving to me is you believe rap lyrics and that means your already a lost cause.

To prove you not illumanati you have to say you not all the time??!?!?! sounds fishy!!!you just made it worse for your idol, i didnt evn think EM was 0.1% illumaniti now u got me thinkin he is???

"the biggest crack dealer in da world doesnt have s**t on the biggest supplier in da world, dealers get sent to jail, the suppliers own the jails "

if these hiphop artists are the "crackdealers" and if you believe in the illumaniti , go find the "suppliers" there's your illuminati.

/thread
 8 years ago '05        #153
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
if a ordinary nigguh will manipulate a beautiful young women (pimps and prostitutes)....

then...

A REALLY REALLY RICH MUH FUKA WILL MANIPULATE A MASS OF PEOPLE....

if elementary school was easy, u challenge yourself with middle school...and so on and on...life is about conquering and challenges...gangis khan, hitler...people still wanna take over the world....specially when u have so much money that really there is nothing else to do!!!!!!.....
 10-22-2009, 06:50 PM         #154
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn*

Take this conspiracy s**t to the K.C. f**gots :disdain2:
 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM         #155
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
if a ordinary nigguh will manipulate a beautiful young women (pimps and prostitutes)....

then...

A REALLY REALLY RICH MUH FUKA WILL MANIPULATE A MASS OF PEOPLE....

if elementary school was easy, u challenge yourself with middle school...and so on and on...life is about conquering and challenges...gangis khan, hitler...people still wanna take over the world....specially when u have so much money that really there is nothing else to do!!!!!!.....
Exactly, the Rothschilds, who are at the very top of the pyramid of the illuminati control most of the wealth in the world, trillions easily. It ain't about money to them anymore, it's about power and CONTROL. They truly believe that they are the chosen ones to rule over everyone else on this planet.
 10-22-2009, 06:52 PM         #156
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
For those who don't know, the "Pale White Horse" is one of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. Now why would Beyonce have a pale white horse running through the background of her video which sounds like she's singing about Lucifer? Hmmmmm.......
 10-22-2009, 06:52 PM         #157
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
*yawn*

Take this conspiracy s**t to the K.C. f**gots :disdain2:
Why, does your head hurt? It's gotta be a lot for your simple mind to digest...

You should go back to the sports forum and talk about sports like a good sheep. Go get your 6-pack so you can watch the game tonight and then dancing with the stars afterwards.
 10-22-2009, 06:53 PM         #158
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
What's the point of replying with nothing but a laughing smily face? Yes, I understand that you don't understand this s**t and think it's funny. So what? What is posting a smiley face going to do? It isn't going to change the truth.
 10-22-2009, 06:57 PM         #159
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Photos from Rihanna's Russian Roulette video shoot:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Purposefully covering one eye, yet again. Coincidence? I think not.
 8 years ago '06        #160
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 non-fiction said:
Whos sayin da boy Eminem is in da Illumaniti?? I said" if any hiphop artist is in this thing called da illumaniti its Eminem" which i dont evn believe he is or not, ur clearly a EM stan if you go through the trouble to post those quotes/lyrics like anyone gives a fuc'k -people lie fam! the internet's a lie fam! Em lies!!, Jiggaa Lies!!! All your proving to me is you believe rap lyrics and that means your already a lost cause.

To prove you not illumanati you have to say you not all the time??!?!?! sounds fishy!!!you just made it worse for your idol, i didnt evn think EM was 0.1% illumaniti now u got me thinkin he is???

"the biggest crack dealer in da world doesnt have s**t on the biggest supplier in da world, dealers get sent to jail, the suppliers own the jails "

if these hiphop artists are the "crackdealers" and if you believe in the illumaniti , go find the "suppliers" there's your illuminati.

/thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc